News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

NHB Bare Knuckle Fist Fight Cara69 vs Sue5159

• 108 Replies

Offline Lightweightfighter88

• God Member
  • 57 yo,6ft, 150 lbs
Re: NHB Bare Knuckle Fist Fight Cara69 vs Sue5159
« Reply #105 on: November 11, 2022, 05:22:46 AM »
No if, your going to win this Cara

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #106 on: December 29, 2022, 09:07:12 AM »
No if, your going to win this Cara

Thanks babe

Offline Lightweightfighter88

• God Member
  • 57 yo,6ft, 150 lbs
« Reply #107 on: December 30, 2022, 09:21:29 AM »
The longer this goes the better for you Cara you've fought tough chicks before and you always win work her belly and ribs she'll run out of air and you will win this.

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #108 on: July 16, 2024, 05:58:15 PM »
As my last flurry of blows hit your head I feel so hot and sexy my mound we soaking knowing we are both getting closer to one of us enjoying our victory I look at my man and my trainer this will be a fucking threesome tonight but I connect with your head i daze you you stagger I tease TSKE THAT BITCH then

OH FUCK

OMG

My mouth opens ina wide Omy body moves and arches in pain as your knee sprays my soaked pussy juice for all to see.. The crowd loves it cheering you just as they cheered me when I struck your head wildly. Then you knee gets my stomach your a dazed bitch your head being ina spin or whatever may have just saved me enough to fight on, your next knee hits my exposed breasts I scream as I fall back and as you move you near fall I clearly concussed the bitch but the crowd wonders which hot woman left in eady of her top, her g string inside her vag, our skirts slid up so high they offer no protection and our dust soaked heels.

We fall apart I trip back, you trip near falling both hurt we raise our fists near 2 metres apart, we move in jabbing both weak, both defending as good as our beaten bodies allow, mainly glancing each other’s shoulders as the crowd looks us over the men are so hard pants bulge women have fingered then elves…..I scream YOU ARE A FUCKING BITCH…. I blow my guy a kiss your knee to my cxnt aroused him his desire of brutal bitch fights ….I say don’t worry babe I am still in this fight as I blow him a kiss but cover and as we jab. Then I fake blow at your right cheek and send a cruel blow to your mid section.  TAKE THAT BITCH