News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

A BBW Catfight

• 8 Replies

Offline Dan Zone43

• God Member
A BBW Catfight
« on: May 21, 2024, 04:44:10 PM »

A BBW Fight

Trevor had been a fan of freecatfights.com for a few years. Loved reading the stories about catfights, boxing fights etc from his favorite authors.   The only complaint he had was every story had the same women fighting in them.  Wife still a stunner, perfect bodies, absolutely gorgeous, turned all the heads of men in a bar.  Now Trevor was sure there were some gorgeous women that loved to fight, but he was sure most of the authors were probably married to average women, cute, gorgeous to them, average or plus size bodies, like him.  He was no hot stud, Trevor was 5’8, 210 pounds, no 8” cock it was just 6”.   Mindy, his wife was 5’4, 180 pounds cute face with a dark brown Bob cut hair style.   He loved her from their first date, she was the perfect woman for him.  4 months ago, Mindy had a fight with one of Trevor's old girlfriends a woman named Stacy who wanted Trevor back.  It took place in a seedy hotel room (Mindy didn't want Stacy to know where they lived).  Stacy was a plus size woman also but thinner that Mindy.  The 2 fought nude for 20 minutes till Stacy gave up when Mindy threw her in a head scissors and squeezed her head till she gave up.  Afterward Mindy made Stacy eat her pussy while Trevor fucked her.    Mindy defended her honor and kept her husband.   She thought this would be her only fight, that was until 2 weeks ago.

Trevor and Mindy had best friends Tony and Wanda.  Tony was 6’, a skinny 140 pounds, Wanda was 5’6 long bottle blonde hair and 200 pounds.  Mindy and Wanda were best friends in college where Wanda met Tony.  Tony and Trevor worked together and Tony thought Trevor would be a good match, they were right.  2 weeks ago, Trevor and Tony went to a pro wrestling match.  They had a few beers in them when 2 of the federations top and hottest women wrestlers went at it and gave a very good match.  “That was a great fight, I wish I could see Wanda wrestle like that.” Tony said.  Trevor would never be sure if it was the beer talking or he wanted to brag.   “Mindy fought Stacy a few months ago over me.”  Trevor said. “Stacy your ex before Mindy?”    “Mindy beat her in an all out nude fight.”   “Wow!  I wonder how Wanda would do against Mindy?”  Tony said ending their conversation.   

That night when the men went home to their wives they told them of the conversation they had.  Tony tells Wanda of the conversation, Wanda knew already, “She is my best friend after all.”   Tony settled into bed.  “How do you think you could do against Mindy?” He asked his wife.  Since Mindy told the story Wanda wondered herself.  Trever slipped into bed.  He told his wife about blurting out to Tony about the fight.  It was supposed to be their secret.   Mindy had told Wanda a week after the fight.  Trevor settled into bed.  “How do you think you could do against Wanda?”  He asked his wife.  Since Mindy told the story to Wanda, she wondered herself.  A week later it was the girl’s night out.  Dancing, cranberry martinis and gossip.  Eventually Wanda brought up the elephant in the room, the guy’s conversation.   “Tony asked me how I would do against you.”  Wanda told her best friend.   “Trevor asked me how I would do against you.”  Mindy told her best friend.   Neither spoke for the next 30 seconds but both knew the other wanted to fight!  It would be soon!  The tension was broken when Mindy grabbed Wanda by the hand and dragged her to the dance floor.    Both women came home to their husbands, drunk, and crawled into bed.  “I’m going to fight her.”  Is what each told their husband.   Both women claimed on top of their men and fucked them all night. 

It was decided a week after that the two big women would fight!  It would take place in Tony and Wanda's basement, the had a nice plush carpet down there.  Both women wanted a FIGHT! Like Stacy and Mindy, punches and slaps anywhere on their nude bodies (this included tits and pussies), wrestling (no joint locks), hair pulling, no kicking.   The only difference from her fight with Stacy was there were no tit twisting or pussy grabbing.  Trevor and Mindy arrived at Tony and Wanda's in the afternoon.   The guys grabbed beers went down to the basement and moved the furniture so nobody will get hurt they left the couch against the wall for them to sit.  Mindy went into Wanda's bedroom to undress; Wanda was already there.  “How are you feeling?”  Wanda asked her friend.   “Nervous, scared, excited!  You?”   Mindy said.  “Same!  Please tell me after we fight like bitches we can still be best friends. “  Wanda replied. “I’m sure we can.  This is not a fight over our men like my fight with Stacy.  This is just to see who’s better.”   Both women went downstairs in robes, Wanda in a green robe that covered half her big thighs, Mindy in a pink one that just covered her plump ass. 

Both women stood across from each other, they took their robes off.  Both now nude Wanda’s tits were a bit bigger than Mindy's, Wanda's brown (obviously not dyed) bush was fuller than Mindy’s, hers slightly trimmed.  Both women were plus size women, rolls, big bellies massive tits etc, real women! The 2 husbands’ cocks were already hard.

The fight started!  Both big beautiful women circled each other, big tits bounced with each step!  Rolls of bellies jiggled as they moved!  Each smiled at the other as a sign of respect before they were hopefully going the beat the crap out of each other!  Then it happened!  Mindy kept forward, she remembered what worked for her against Stacy and also what didn't.   Mindy fired off 2 slaps and a decent punch to Wanda's head and face!  Wanda was stunned at first, it’s been a long time since she had been hit but knew what to do!  A right punch caught Mindy on her arm, 2 left hand slaps caught her opponent square on the cheek!  Both bigger women now realized what they got themselves into and secretly couldn't be happier!  Both big sexy women stood their ground as punches and slaps flew everywhere!  Faces, arms, ribs, cheeks and especially their big bellies were punched and slapped, a hard right to Mindy's big belly hurt and knocked some wind out of her!  A solid left to Wanda's tit made her howl and back off a few steps ending the punch fest that had hurt both women.  The warriors stood across from each other breathing hard red marks all over their bodies.  Each husband thought their wife was winning this fight but in truth it was pretty even.  Mindy then ran at Wanda who was taken aback seeing her best friend charge her.   Mindy drove her bigger friend back against the wall of the basement and pinned Wanda against it with her left arm, with her right Mindy pummeled Wanda's plump belly, 3,4,5 unanswered shots.  Wanda was getting manhandled and did not like it!  “Fight back, Wanda!”  Tony encouraged his wife.  Mindy was half bent over pounding Wanda's belly leaving he open to…Wanda saw the opening!  Wanda dug 2 hands into Mindy's dark hair!  Wanda pulled up with them, down with them, to the side with them backwards and forwards with them!  Mindy bent over was now at a disadvantage!  Wanda controlled her hair!  Mindy swung lefts and rights at Wanda's lower body, most did not connect those that did didn’t do much harm.  That’s when she remembered what that bitch Stacy did to her!  Mindy cocker her right back and WHAM! an uppercut to Wanda’s pussy.   Her friend stopped yanking Mindy's hair, Wanda's jaw dropped, her hands instinctively went to her cooch!  Pain shot from Wanda's pussy to all her nerve endings.  Time seemed to stand still for the blonde.  Mindy managed to stand up, her hair felt like it was on fire but she looked at her best friend and instantly regretted what she did.  “Are you ok?” Mindy asked.  “Oooooohhhhh….fuuuuuuccckk!”   Was all Wanda could say, a big burst of air blew through her lips.  Both husbands got off the couch and grabbed Wanda to sit her down.  Mindy bent down beside Wanda.  “I’m so sorry, Stacy did that to me, damn it hurt and since we did agree to punches anywhere I did it…I’m sorry.”  It took Wanda a few minutes to recover, at the beginning she thought she was going to barf but that went away.  When she felt better the first thing, she did was hug Mindy.    “We did agree to punches anywhere. “   Wanda began.  “But going forward no more punches to the pussy.”   They all had a laugh.  “Maybe we should call the fight now.” Trevor said, Tony agreed.  “Hell no!  I’m not done kicking this bitch’s ass!” Wanda said.  Mindy asked if she was sure, Wanda got up and nodded yes.  The fight was on again. 

Both women stood across from each other.  On GO! They charged fists and slaps flying!  Punches landed with a thud!  Slaps landed with echoing smacks!  Offhhs, oowwwsss, shits and fucks came from each fighter when they got hit!  2 minutes straight these warriors fought standing up punching and slapping in front of their husbands!  This fight was incredible each man thought!  The punches and slaps hurt but were getting nowhere, almost like it was planned both women went for the others hair!  Hands in blonde hair, hands in dark hair the 2 women maneuvered around the room hands still in hair!  That’s when Mindy tripped and fell to the ground.  Mindy fell but she took Wanda with her.  Both fighters landed beside the other with a thud and an oooohhhhh!   Immediately the women leapt at their foe, hands in hair, slaps and punches.  They rolled all over the room, Mindy on top, slap, punch!  Wanda on top, punch, slap!  They wound up at the foot of the couch where their husbands were, the picked up their feet so not to interfere but really both men were afraid their legs might get hit from one or both of these gladiators!  Wanda was on top now, she managed to pin Mindy's arms under her knees.  Wanda was clearly dominating Mindy at this point.  “Give?”  Wanda asked her best friend.   “Nooooooo!” Mindy replied defiantly.   Wanda rained down 4 punches and slaps to Mindy's face.  “Give!” Wanda asked again.  “Noooooooo!”   Mindy cried again and the blows slammed down on her face.  Mindy tried her best to buck Wanda off her but Wanda's 200 pounds was too much for her.  3 more punches bloodied Mindy's nose.  It was useless at this point; Mindy couldn't do anything.  “I give!”  Mindy yelled.  Wanda was half way down with a fourth but caught herself half way before it hit her friend.   

Wanda rolled off Mindy hugging her.  “Are you ok?”  Wanda asked.  Mindy wiped the blood from her nose.  “Yeah, I’m ok.  I just got my ass kicked. “   “If it's any consolation you kicked mine pretty good too.”  Both women hugged again then Trevor and Tony helped their wives up and to the couch.  “That was amazing!  Better than your fight with Stacy!”  Trevor said.  “Trevor's right, the best thing I ever saw!” Trevor gave Mindy a towel for her nose, it pretty well had stopped anyway.  The men offered water, both women took the bottles but said they needed something stronger.  Trevor made 2 screwdrivers knowing Mindy and Wanda liked their vodka.   After 10 minutes and the promise of 2 more screwdrivers the warriors got up and put their robes back on.
“I might want a rematch, bitch!”   Mindy said in jest, well the bitch part but was serious about the rematch.   
Did you enjoy a fight between 2 plus size women?  Let me know, maybe I’ll write more.  Not your thing?  Let me know also (just please be kind).   

Offline Dan Zone43

• God Member
Re: A BBW Catfight
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2024, 06:20:53 PM »
I thoroughly enjoyed reading about women I can more closely relate too!    Now have her fight someone older!!   Lol

Older you say, Trouple59?  What age were you thinking and which sexy woman would fight?

Offline Dan Zone43

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2024, 07:19:22 PM »
That was really good. I think it was actually hot. I am not a twig myself and love real plus size mature women going all out. Especially in a naked catfight.
So yes, I liked it and would enjoy seeing more.

Vanessa I'm a fan of natural size women myself so thank you and be proud of the woman you are.

Offline Dan Zone43

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2024, 11:31:28 PM »
Someone my age of course.   65.

Hmmmmm...give me a little time I might have an idea.

In the mean time if anyone likes a Man v Man brawl i just uploaded a story in the men's section

Offline ohdannydanny

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2024, 09:33:04 PM »
This was great! I would like to have read about the sex afterwards too!

Offline Dan Zone43

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2024, 11:01:52 PM »
This was great! I would like to have read about the sex afterwards too!

Ohdannydanny I'm not much of sex story writer.  But I recommend you use your imagination.

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2024, 02:37:41 AM »
great job

Offline grospiere

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2024, 06:09:04 AM »
I really love your story, please, write another.

Offline YH5050

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2024, 04:28:29 PM »
By all means...... keep on keeping on! More please!