News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Fights that end with one crying, sobbing and weeping

• 18 Replies

Offline NwukCatfights

• God Member
Re: Fights that end with one crying, sobbing and weeping
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2024, 01:26:18 AM »
The main one that comes to mind for me is khloe vs Amanda from the old Crystal company.

It’s a classic that I think most have seen, but it gets very emotional towards the end of one fighter ends in floods of tears.

Offline panoskl2003

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2024, 10:38:30 AM »
My wife's last wrestling match ended in a kind of a similar situation. After her last submission she remained flattened on the carpet with both hands covering her face. Her opponent stood up above her, fixing her hair, looking down at her and challenging her in a possible rematch whenever she wanted. Then she walked away towards her husband's hug. I sat down beside my wife speechless for some time and all this time she was still laying on the floor with her face covered.

Offline Sumitkumarkaranraj

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2024, 12:29:12 PM »
The main one that comes to mind for me is khloe vs Amanda from the old Crystal company.

It’s a classic that I think most have seen, but it gets very emotional towards the end of one fighter ends in floods of tears.

Can you share the link of that video?

Offline Sumitkumarkaranraj

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2024, 12:32:08 PM »
My wife's last wrestling match ended in a kind of a similar situation. After her last submission she remained flattened on the carpet with both hands covering her face. Her opponent stood up above her, fixing her hair, looking down at her and challenging her in a possible rematch whenever she wanted. Then she walked away towards her husband's hug. I sat down beside my wife speechless for some time and all this time she was still laying on the floor with her face covered.
Was she crying while covering her face? Was the tears shown or was she crying loud enough to be heard?