News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Big tits vs big tits

• 8 Replies

Offline JosefaTetona

• God Member
Big tits vs big tits
« on: July 06, 2024, 08:34:32 AM »
{alt}
Each picture is what the other woman is looking at, both look down, trying to measure which pair of breasts flattens the opposite one.

Offline machodelahembra

• I am a fan of females who know alphas and show it
Re: Big tits vs big tits
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2024, 05:23:40 AM »
I bet you'd be ready for either one.
Only the strongest of women will be the best

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2024, 11:09:19 AM »
I think left is probably the threatening of the two, but right would win in the end.
Right from the start Left is more domineering, she is sure that she can win and that her opponent is not up to her. They both have big tits but left is sure that the couple has considerably more strength.
Right, however, is determined, she wants to put Left in his place due to his behavior towards her. Right is more defensive at first, but she starts to catch up when left underestimates her.
In the end, right submits left with her best match. Left can no longer take the titfight with her bruised tits, the pain is too much for her to bear and she falls to her knees after the final meaty slap between their breasts.
Susanoom on Tumbrl,Bdsmlr and
Join my Titfight Community server Discord

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline JosefaTetona

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2024, 08:31:41 PM »
I think left is probably the threatening of the two, but right would win in the end.
Right from the start Left is more domineering, she is sure that she can win and that her opponent is not up to her. They both have big tits but left is sure that the couple has considerably more strength.
Right, however, is determined, she wants to put Left in his place due to his behavior towards her. Right is more defensive at first, but she starts to catch up when left underestimates her.
In the end, right submits left with her best match. Left can no longer take the titfight with her bruised tits, the pain is too much for her to bear and she falls to her knees after the final meaty slap between their breasts.
This is a great take, I think because of their sizes at one point both would be hyper aggressive mashing boobs on boobs

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2024, 10:49:07 PM »
This is a great take, I think because of their sizes at one point both would be hyper aggressive mashing boobs on boobs

They would only have that method to destroy their rival. Each feels the desire to silence the other, demonstrating their superiority. The only possible way to make a big tits bitch harmless is to crush her completely with your girls

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline JosefaTetona

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2024, 12:39:16 AM »

They would only have that method to destroy their rival. Each feels the desire to silence the other, demonstrating their superiority. The only possible way to make a big tits bitch harmless is to crush her completely with your girls
For those two girls that means however getting their own tits completely pressed and and mashed against the other big pair

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2024, 11:14:03 PM »

For those two girls that means however getting their own tits completely pressed and and mashed against the other big pair

It becomes a speech of pride. Who is bigger? Who is stronger? Who is more solid?
The confrontation would be resolved only when one of the two couples gives in to the other but they are moved by the will and safety of each girl. Each of them thinks they are more than the other. Squeezing the breasts together until every millimeter of their skin is in contact could reveal the difference between them and lead to defeat of one of the two

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2024, 12:41:18 AM »
You do a lot of great match ups, but this has to be one of my favorites. I could really get into these two going at it. I bet it would be a hall of a hot fight.

Offline JosefaTetona

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2024, 04:58:39 PM »
You do a lot of great match ups, but this has to be one of my favorites. I could really get into these two going at it. I bet it would be a hall of a hot fight.
thanks, what are your thoughts on how that fight would go?