News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Moon Over Miami

• 4 Replies

Offline bcw8

• God Member
Moon Over Miami
« on: June 30, 2024, 06:50:25 PM »
This is based on an old story called "Lamb to the Slaughter" that can still be found at https://www.seakingsfemfight.com/stories/storyronin3.html.

Oh - and you might recognize the cameo by a favorite of mine at the end.

Kymberley Moon loved danger.

She was a Miami Beach heiress to a real estate fortune.  A twenty-three year-old trust fund baby and part-time model, she lived her life at 100-mph-plus.  At times, literally, in the Porsche her father gave her, a new one every birthday; at other times, metaphorically, in all the fast lanes of South Florida  She decided what clubs were hot simply by deciding to visit them.  She fucked any man she wanted.  She had the best tits money could buy and she looked amazing because she honed the rest of her body for hours in the gym.

She also put thousands of dollars of cocaine up her perfect nose.  She was Manuel Castellano’s number one customer.  And then, over time, the local kingpin himself became her drug of choice.  The striking blonde became a fixture on the arm of the dark Latino.  She quickly turned obsessive, and insatiable.  Instead of coke, she inhaled Manuel.  It seemed like the only time her hands were more than a foot from his cock was when he was inside her.  The sex was violent and incredible and frequently the subject of her constant Instagram presence. 

Not many years before, Manuel had been a boxer of some renown in South Florida.  He kept a ring still at his oceanside mansion.  It was outdoors, because he loved the feeling of the thick heat and humidity as he sparred.  The ring was Kymberley’s favorite place to fuck.  She begged for boxing lessons and he gave them out of amusement, only to be impressed by her natural athleticism and her instincts.  It aroused her to hit.  Every session, they ended soaked with both cum and sweat. It gradually dawned on Manuel - his lover enjoyed cruelty.  Hardly a boy scout himself, the realization only served to excite him.

They seemed like the perfect glamorous couple.  As far as Kymberley Moon was concerned, Manuel was hers forever.

Manuel leaned back on the couch and closed his eyes.  From elsewhere in the club he could still feel the throb of the pounding music, but here a softer rhythm played.  Selena Rodriguez stretched along the couch and across his thigh, and her mouth was heaven.  If Kymberley’s beauty was the best money could buy, Selena was the pinnacle of what God gave.  She smiled around his cock as his hand cupped and caressed one of her caramel breasts, a perfect globe tipped with a dark cupola as big as the mouth of a coffee cup.  Her body was cat-like, sensuous muscle and lush curves.  Her hair was a mass of black ringlets.  Her face was that of a Caribbean angel.

And when she took her place on his lap, her pussy was magical.

But magic is hard to hide, and hell hath no fury like a white Southern heiress who finds herself in sexual competition with a poor Cuban dancer.  Kymberley saw Manuel tagged on Selena’s insta story. a pic of a candlelight dinner.  She tasted the brown girl’s flavor lingering on his cock. 

Manuel endured her rage.  In a way, it made her even hotter.  Angry sex with Kymberley was incandescent.  Now it was Selena’s turn to taste a rival pussy on the man she wanted.  She didn’t like it.

“You have to choose,” Selena said to him.

“I choose you,”  Manuel said.  But even then, he wasn’t sure.

And Kymberley turned her fury on Selena.

She trolled the Cuban girl across every platform.  She texted her and ran through burner phones as Selena blocked her number.  She stalked her in person through South Beach nightlife.  She turned her own legion of social media followers into rabid attack dogs.

The simmering feud became a full-out conflagration when Kymberley posted a photo of Manuel’s boxing ring on IG and tagged Selena.  FIGHT ME!  The likes rang up like a winning slot machine.  Her followers flooded the post with taunting comments aimed at her brown rival.  She amplified the most racist and hateful ones.

Selena showed this to Manuel.

“Don’t,” he said.

She was stung by his lack of confidence in her.

“Why not?” she asked.  “The hateful bitch!”

“I taught her,” Manuel said.  “She’s good. - and she’s vicious.”

His words made Selena more jealous than knowing that he fucked Kymberley.  She couldn’t stand that he didn’t think she could win.

“So teach me, too.” she said.  Her tongue in his mouth left him no room to refuse.

Selena tagged Kymberley back, with a selfie of her sweat-streaked breasts covered by Manuel’s hands and the message ONE WEEK, BITCH.  It nearly crashed the internet.

The week was filled with barbed on-line demands from Kymberley.

She wanted to live-stream the fight.  Her followers celebrated this wildly.

She wanted minimalist gloves, small and light-weight, MMA-style, their fingers free to grip and gouge.

She wanted them both to wear almost nothing.  “To start!” she posted.

She wanted Manuel to be in the ring with them, and visit each of them between rounds, shirtless, and wearing only loose gym shorts.  “My PRIZE,” she wrote.

All that was just to set the atmosphere, to create an online public exhibition of a private conflict.  To trumpet racial antagonism and sexual tension.

Her last demand was not about style; it was deadly: To fight to the finish.  No surrender.  No quitting.  No not-answering-the-bell.  No simple ten counts. The fight would end only when one of them was unconscious.

Selena accepted every condition.

Manuel and Selena trained every day in the Florida heat.  As a dancer, he had no concerns about her conditioning.  She was tireless.  She was also a natural athlete.  Her hand-to-eye coordination was excellent.  She had good instincts.  Manuel began to think she could win. 

The streaming crew hired by Kymberley arrived early in the evening.  Two stationary cameras and a handheld.  A director.  A producer with a control board to switch cameras in-stream. A timekeeper.  Small microphones installed in each corner.  On Kymberley’s various social media accounts a countdown to midnight ticked away.

Selena emerged from the house at 11:30.  Her face was set in brown stone.  Her body already gleamed with sweat.  Her shorts were black lycra molded around her hips and ass.  Her nipples were obvious through her white sports bra.  Her IG follower count rocketed upward.  Kymberley’s army howled at her in her mentions.  She climbed into the ring, constantly moving, radiating nervous energy

Kymberley’s Porsche growled into the driveway at 11:35.  She came around the house and into the floodlights in full runway strut.  Her shorts were white and looked fantastic against her tan.  Instead of a sports bra she wore a tight men’s tank top undershirt, raggedly ripped just below her breasts.  Her nipples bulged in it, small in circumference but jutting a full inch in height.  Her taut breasts quivered as she walked.  Her golden hair was loose and wild, she whipped it as she ducked through the ropes into the ring.

The hand-held was immediately in her face, zoomed in on her flawless features.  She blew a kiss to her fans and promised them victory.  She started for Selena, who also launched forward from her corner, but Manuel stepped between them.  Once they were pushed back, he visited Kymberley’s corner first with her gloves.  Her voice was a pure erotic purr in his ears as he settled the leather solidly on her hands and wrapped the velcro straps tight around her slender wrists.

“I understand now, Manny,” Kymberley said.  “You’re testing me.  You want me to prove how much I love you.  I will prove it, by gutting her.”  She pounded one fist into her other palm, then repeated with the other fist.  Her arms and shoulders were lean muscle.  Her belly was a flat hard sheet.  She grabbed his wrists and pulled his hands up under her shirt.  Her nipples were insanely hard.  Her face darted forward and her mouth claimed his.  “Rip it,” she said urgently.  “Rip my shirt.  I want to fight that brown bitch for you with my tits out.”

Manuel obeyed her.  His biceps bulged as he slowly tore open the front of her shirt.  The internet went mad at the sight of her sculpted breasts and her rigid nipples.  Kymberley reclined against the turnbuckles as he turned away.  Her smirk boiled Selena’s blood.

Selena didn’t wait for Manuel.  Furious, she peeled her bra up and off, releasing her breasts.  Her enormous black areolas bulged, engorged with blood and hate for the white devil across the ring from her.  “Sorry,” Manuel muttered as he fitted her gloves.  She brought his hands to her bare breasts when he finished, and her kiss melted his heart and hardened his cock, even more than the blonde temptress had.  She gripped him through his shorts just to make sure.  Kymberley’s smirk turned to a snarl.

The countdown was nearly over.  The two women came together in the center of the ring with Manuel and the cameraman.

“He’s going to see,” Kymberley said.  “How weak you are.  How fucking inadequate.  How you don’t compare to me.  The entire fucking world is going to see it.”

“He chose me,” Selena said, and no words could have stabbed deeper into the heiress.  She pushed her breasts into the island girl and Manuel pulled them apart. 

“Let’s find out if he meant it.” Kymberley hissed.  They turned away to their corners.

The bell rang at midnight.

There was no circling.  One moment they were separated by the diagonal of the ring, the next they were toe-to-toe in its center again, fists slashing.  Neither made an attempt at defense.  Within the space of thirty seconds, one thing was clear.

Kymberley was the better boxer.

They both missed, plenty of times.  But for each blow Selena landed, the white girl landed two, two fists that landed hard, and targeted.  Selena’s dark curls whipped as Kymberly pounded her cheekbone.  She staggered back a step as the heiress drove a fist up under her ribcage.  That was the pattern: Selena slowly driven backwards across the ring, step by step.

But she did damage as well.   Kymberley paid for her aggression by taking punches that marked her country-club face.  The brown girl left a mouse under one eye.  A wild swing grazed her mouth and cut her lip.  She was shocked by Selena’s strength and her skill.  She had expected in her arrogance to totally dominate an ineffective rival.  She had predicted to all her followers that the fight would not last one round.  She was wrong, and being wrong enraged her.

Selena’s fist missed the blonde’s face, whipping past and over her shoulder, and as she tilted forward Kymberley hit her in the side under her arm.  The thud of leather into bone was a savage slaughterhouse sound, but it was nothing compared to Selena’s choked cry of pain as the cartilage between her ribs split.

With less than a minute left in the round, Kymberley seized every second.  She beat Selena into the ropes.  The cameras alternated images as she pistoned fists into the island girl’s body.  The blonde heiress grunted with the force of the impacts; the Cuban dancer jerked in breathless suffering, moans ripped from her.

The bell rang, but Kymberley hit Selena one more time before Manuel could step in.  It was a brutal gut punch low into her belly, just above her shorts.  The blonde strutted to her corner as Manuel helped the doubled-over dark girl to hers.

“I’m okay. I’m okay.” Selena's voice was strained.  She straightened, with effort, her face tight.  She touched her ribs and winced.   “Don’t,” he said.  “Don’t let her see.”  Selena nodded, and drank the water he gave her.  “I’m okay,” she repeated.  Her dark ringlets dripped sweat into her eyes.  Her breasts heaved until her breath steadied.

But Kymberley had seen.  “Did I crack her fucking ribs?” she said when Manuel visited her corner.  Her body was also slick with sweat in the thick humidity.  “You hit her after the bell,” he said accusingly.  “Yeah, in her fucking womb,” she spat back.  “Did you want her to make you babies, Manny?  Not a fucking chance.”  She was like this when they fucked, too; high on adrenaline, her surface sophistication replaced by animal crudity.  She ran her hand over his abs and pushed it into his shorts.  “It makes you so hard to watch me hurt her, doesn’t it?”  He turned away without answering but she laughed and licked her fingers as he walked away.

Round two was even less like a boxing match and even more like an alley fistfight.  Selena guarded her side but it left her face open and Kymberley relentlessly headhunted.  She opened cuts over Selena’s eye and in her mouth.  She beat the dark girl to her hands and knees with a brutal shot to her temple.   Manuel counted to ten because the rules that they had agreed gave a fallen fighter that long to recover before the other could attack again.   Selena stared dully down at her blood dripping on the canvas until she pushed up at nine.  Pushed up, with her side left open.

Kymberley hooked into her like a scythe.  Selena screamed, or it would have been a scream had she had any air.  She dropped to her knees again, her head down.  Kymberley turned to Manuel and dragged her nails down his chest.  “I’ll give her to fifteen,” she purred.

It wasn’t enough for Selena to get up.  Kymberley twisted her fingers into Selena’s scalp and dragged her up.  She pushed her front-first into her corner.  She hit her in the back, in the long muscles along her backbone, then directly in her spine.  The director barked hard into his headset.  The thousands watching online saw first camera one, zooming in on Selena’s breasts, pushed up and together by the top turnbuckle.  They saw her face lifted to the night sky, her features contorted.  Then, camara two - “slow motion!”  hissed the director - captured gloved fists pounding into Selena’s caramel back, her sweat bursting into the air in a swirling mist of droplets.  The microphone, right there, caught the ferocity of Kymberley’s snarl with crystal clarity, her words punctuated by the heavy thud of her fists into her rival.

“He’s mine you fucking island cxnt.  He doesn’t love you.  He’s only testing me.”

When the bell rang, she simply left Selena hanging there.

Manuel went to Selena, but there was little he could do for her.  Even her dark skin showed livid bruises on her ribs and back.  He staunched the blood trickling into her eye.  He held ice to her swollen mouth.

“Do you still think she’s pretty?”  Kymberley called to him.  She had unwrapped and pulled off one glove, flexing her hand.  “She’s just a piece of meat now, lover.  Come here.  Come to me.”

He had no choice, even though Selena sobbed when he turned his back.  Kymberley pushed her hand past his waistband again, openly massaging his cock.  “God,” she moaned.  “You’re so hard.”  She pulled his hand to her breast again and reflexively he dug his fingers into her.  “I’m so fucking wet, Manny, you know why.  Thousands of people are watching.  And she’s barely laid a glove on me.”

From across the ring, Selena snarled at her.  “Get your fucking hands off him!”

“He’s not complaining,” Kymberley shot back, and the truth of it broke Selena’s heart a little.

Round three was pure brutality.

Only the creeping exhaustion in her arms kept Kymberley in any kind of check.   She beat Selena in a stumbling circle around the ring.  She dropped the dark girl more than once, but ignored the rules and did not allow her any count to rest, dragging her up by her wet curls instead.  Halfway through the round she hung her like a scarecrow in her own corner, her arms draped over the ropes.  Kymberley stretched, and smiled wolfishly for the handheld camera.

“This is what you’ve been waiting for,” she purred to her followers.  “Now I turn her fat chocolate tits into pudding.”  She turned to the dazed island girl and like whipping an ax into a tree she drove her gloved fist straight through her dark nipple to splatter her breast across her ribcage.

Selena’s scream echoed out over the ocean waves.

Kymberley turned to Manuel.  “Oh my,” she breathed.  “The way she flaunts these boobs - are they really such delicate flowers?”

He looked away.

“Oh no,” the white girl said.  “You watch.”

Selena couldn’t lift her arms free of the ropes.  Her head lolled back, the blood from the cut above her eye mixed with salt tears.  Kymberley’s fists flashed.  She alternated heavy punches that crushed Selena’s milk glands with slashing fists that ripped through her black nipples as her breasts were jerked across her chest.  It was a savage exhibition of feminine hate and contempt.  Every blow was a knife and a shriek: You’re not the woman I am!

Kymberley stopped before the bell, with Selena beaten to the edge of consciousness.  But Kymberley didn’t want the fight to end.  She turned from Selena abruptly and pushed Manuel to her corner.   Selena hung in the corner, broken.  The handheld leaned over her from the ring apron to capture the wreckage of her heaving chest as a frame to the blonde crouching and taking Manuel in her mouth.  His entire body went rigid.  Kymberley was irresistible.  Her body was gleaming with sweat in the floodlights.  She was alight with mad triumph, incandescently erotic.  She had always been amazing with her mouth, and the fact that she was swollen and bloody and yet furiously attacking his cock made it even more so.  He couldn’t look at Selena.  Kymberley’s blue eyes through her lashes held his gaze as she went so deep she gagged.

The internet went insane as she turned in profile to Selena as he uncontrollably filled her mouth.  She made sure the brown girl saw her eyes close as she swallowed.  There was gloating hate in her face as she stood and returned to Selena and spit the dregs of his cum on her battered breasts.  She opened the wrist of one glove with her teeth and used the sandpaper surface of the velcro to rub it into the island girl’s raw nipples as the bell rang at last.

“What hurts more?” Kymberley whispered to her.  “Your tits or your heart?”

Manuel could not bring himself to come to Selena during the break.  Kymberley smirked as he fixed her glove.  “You know I forgive you, lover,” she said to him.  “She seduced you.  But now you see.”  She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him, her hard breasts pressed against his bare chest. 

“You fucking bitch,” Selena sobbed.  At last she mustered the strength to lift her weight off the ropes, to stand upright.  Her breasts hung slightly askew, taut with swelling, livid with bruises.

Kymberley pushed Manuel away in icy fury that the brown cxnt still defied her.  At the bell, she launched herself at her dark rival, utterly focused on destroying her breasts.  Too focused…

Selena hit her in the face with all her strength.  The heiress pitched sideways into the ropes, and fell.  She rolled to her back and coughed, choking on the blood that poured into her sinuses.  Selena stomped her in the chest.  A spray of crimson droplets burst from Kymberley’s nose and mouth as the air exploded from her lungs.

“Fucking bitch,” Selena said again.  With two hands buried in wild blonde hair, she dragged Kymberley up to her knees.  Still holding her hair, she hit her in her face again.  Kymberley’s body jerked, blood now streaming down her throat.   Selena drew her fist back again, but before she could throw it, the white girl screamed and drove a vicious uppercut into her pussy.  Selena’s long dancer’s legs buckled like spaghetti.  Her battered breasts jarred as her knees hit the canvas, ripping an agonized moan from her.  Face to face on their knees, the two women swung mindlessly, fists thudding home.  The leather of Selena’s glove tore open the tight skin over Kymberley’s high cheekbone.  Kymberley pounded Selena’s ribs and belly.  Both of them were sobbing when they fell into a clinch. 

Kymberley locked her arms under Selena’s and gripped her own wrist, a knot dug into Selena’s bruised back muscles.  She squeezed and her breasts pushed deep into the core of the island girl’s tortured breasts.   For a few eternal heartbeats, Selena’s body spasmed.  She searched her body and her soul for strength, and none was left.  She sagged in Kymberley’s bearhug, her arms falling limp.  Her rally was over. Her fight was over, She was cheek to cheek with humiliation and pain.

“No more,” Selena moaned.  “You fucked my man.  You tried to take him from me.”  Kymberley recited the words like a venomous prayer.  “You think now you can ask for mercy?  Beg if you want, you slut.  I’ll kill you, either way.” Blood guttered from her mouth at the hard K and ran down Selena’s back.  The bell rang, but they were beyond that now.  Kymberley squeezed harder, her biceps like swords in Selena’s cracked ribs.  Her hard breasts smeared Selena’s brutalized pair. 

“No more,” Selena whispered. “P-please.”

“Fuck you,” Kymberley answered.

When she released Selena, the brown girls collapsed into the ropes and then to the canvas.  Kymberley kicked her to the edge of the ring apron, then kicked her again until she fell to the grass outside.

“Turn off…..the cameras…..” The blonde girl slurred the words as she followed her prey. 

The internet watchers screamed with one voice into the void as the feed went dark.

Only the handheld camera stayed on, recording for Kymberley’s private collection. It followed her in the moonlight as she dragged Selena through the low dunes and onto the beach.  Manuel followed too, in a daze.  Kymberley tore off her gloves and threw them to him. “Boxing is too civilized,” she said, and her voice was a feral snarl. 

Selena made it to her hands and knees before Kymberley kicked her in the side.  Selena clung to a razor’s edge of consciousness.  Kimberley kicked her again, this time very deliberately in her dangling breasts. “Fucking cow,” the blonde spat.  “You thought you could take him away from me?”  For a third time, she whipped her foot into Selena - this time, into her dazed face.  Sand and blood spattered to the surf’s edge.  Selena collapsed on her side and curled, her soft sobbing lost in the murmur of the waves. 

Kimberley pushed her onto her back with one foot.  “I’ve busted both your tits, bitch,” she said, and it was true. Selena’s breasts slumped over her ribs, swollen and misshapen.  Her dark nipples bulged, slowly leaking.  Kymberley ground her sand-covered toes into one, and the dark girl whimpered piteously.  “Please,” she moaned.

Kymberley stripped her naked, throwing her black shorts into the surf.  She dropped to her knees between Selena’s thighs and rubbed a handful of sand into her pussy, forcing it into her.  She drove her knee into the dark girl’s mound.  The full moon lit her, almost luminescent, as she turned Selena onto her stomach and pushed her face into the sand as the surf reached them.  The water lifted dark curls into a floating halo, as air bubbles boiled from Selena’s nose and mouth.

“Enough,” Manuel said, but Kymberley ignored him.  He needed to learn, too.  He finally waded into the surf and lifted her off Selena.  The police would not ignore a murder.  Selena dragged in air, raggedly, desperately. She crawled up the beach, above the waterline, and collapsed.  Kymberley let her go.  She was no longer relevant, reduced to nothing, a comet that flashed only briefly.  The moon was cold, and permanent.  Kymberley claimed her prize.

Manuel was hers forever.

One of Kymberley's followers still gazed at her empty screen. her blue eyes dancing with the moonlight through her bedroom window.  Her name was Sydney, and her casual interest in her old acquaintance Manuel had just found new life.  A strand of red hair fell across her face as her fingers toyed with her own throbbing clit.

"I think she's as crazy as I am...." she whispered to herself, and grinned.

Offline catftluver

• Luv to see her suffer!
Re: Moon Over Miami
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2024, 02:30:41 PM »
BCW8, you always amaze! Excellent, love the violence and beatdown...

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2024, 05:59:59 PM »
How much I loved "Lamb to the Slaughter" decades ago.
And now this remake, bcw8 style. Exciting story!

I usually do not like one-sided fights but this one was captivating and so intense from the beginning to the very end.

So, when does Sydney return to action?

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2024, 12:13:00 AM »
You know the story will be good (And the losing girl will probably suffer a terrible beatdown) when the story is written by bcm8.

Again, I'm not a fan of one sided beatdowns, but bcw8 just have a way of telling the story that is very compelling.

JL9000

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2024, 10:07:09 PM »
You know the story will be good (And the losing girl will probably suffer a terrible beatdown) when the story is written by bcm8.

Again, I'm not a fan of one sided beatdowns, but bcw8 just have a way of telling the story that is very compelling.

JL9000

I couldn't agree with you more.