News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

AI generated stories

• 10 Replies

Offline levi

• I love catfights!
AI generated stories
« on: June 21, 2024, 01:18:23 PM »
hello, i was wondering, has anyone had any luck with AI generated text to write stories?
thanks for any info!!

Offline BarbaraUK

Re: AI generated stories
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2024, 07:41:28 PM »
There are a few threads which you can find with stories generated by Chat GPT and AIDungeon

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
  • The Metal Latina!
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2024, 12:15:31 AM »
There are a few threads which you can find with stories generated by Chat GPT and AIDungeon

Doesn't Chat GPT leave it to PG-13 for the most part?
the greatest metal loving wrestler of all time

Offline Cylia20

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2024, 02:06:08 PM »
For some basic stories you can use ChatGPT. The quality is great. But, of course, no violence, nudity, etc.
But, if you e.g. like good scenarios, then ChatGPT is really good to write you an interesting scenario. I love it to create scenarios. It is also good in translating to other languages. So, feel free to us it in any language.

I also recommend chatfighters.com. There is a chat where you can fight bots. There is also a "story-telling-bot" Fortunately it allows everything that is forbidden in public ChatGPT. Well, you need some time to reed the instructions. But, as always, if you want good quality, you need to invest some time...

Good luck and have fun!

Offline Bry-

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2024, 06:12:57 PM »
I think the more interesting scnario is to use AI to illustrate the human-written stories.

Offline bcw8

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2024, 06:26:21 PM »
As both an author and artist of all-too-limited human skill, I find the rise of AI to be discouraging.

Offline Bry-

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2024, 06:33:25 PM »
As both an author and artist of all-too-limited human skill, I find the rise of AI to be discouraging.
I wouldn't say the rise of AI is a bad thing. The problem is the people who are developing AI don't understand neither the art nor artists. It's just a math problem to them.

Offline randomman

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2024, 01:21:52 PM »

They also use up a ridiculous amount of environmental resources (primarily water for cooling) -- and are currently in the process of being sued by multiple large corporations due to how they acquire their data.

Offline BarbaraUK

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2024, 09:22:21 PM »
There is someone called AIWriter, appropriately, posting AI generated stories here so judge for yourself

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2024, 10:42:44 PM »
I think the more interesting scnario is to use AI to illustrate the human-written stories.

I would love to find an AI program that could illustrate stories. Does anyone know of a good one?

Offline Kino

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2024, 10:09:57 AM »
One site i found that makes good stories is perchance.org. it was recommended by bing ai for unrestricted story and image generation and while the image part is not that good, with the right prompts and words the story generation is actually very good.