News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Based on real facts

• 4 Replies

Offline bonclaysama

• God Member
Based on real facts
« on: July 15, 2024, 01:22:36 AM »
This rivalry is based on real facts, who do you think that won?

{alt}

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Based on real facts
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2024, 01:19:25 PM »
Can we please some more details on the background?

Offline bonclaysama

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2024, 01:56:58 PM »

Of course we can. The girl in black had a boyfriend for like 3 years. Suddenly, the girl in red appeared as a friend of him. But the girl in black was worried about that situation. The girl in red began to meet him alone from time to time, and a little bit after, practically 3 times a week. The girl in black was so angry about that situation even tho he always told her they were just friends...

The three met together in several ocassions too, and the girl in black was so envious of the girl in red and jealous.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2024, 10:16:01 PM »

Of course we can. The girl in black had a boyfriend for like 3 years. Suddenly, the girl in red appeared as a friend of him. But the girl in black was worried about that situation. The girl in red began to meet him alone from time to time, and a little bit after, practically 3 times a week. The girl in black was so angry about that situation even tho he always told her they were just friends...

Thanks. The background helps. I already voted (lol) but, are the ladies similar in age, height and stats?

Right now I am edging toward the one in black.

The three met together in several ocassions too, and the girl in black was so envious of the girl in red and jealous.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2024, 08:58:45 PM »
bonclaysama,

In answer to your message to me. I did make a reply. It is at the bottom of the last message I put on the poll.

Thanks. The background helps. I already voted (lol) but, are the ladies similar in age, height and stats?

Right now I am edging toward the one in black.

The three met together in several occasions too, and the girl in black was so envious of the girl in red and jealous.