News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Teachers’ Lounge 2

• 6 Replies

Offline Mike_Lynn

The Teachers’ Lounge 2
« on: August 09, 2024, 09:06:33 PM »
Please read The Teachers’ Lounge before enjoying chapter 2 https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=117119.0

The drive home was eerily and uncommonly quiet. I had my arm draped over my wife’s bare shoulders. She stared straight ahead, unconcerned about the physical state she presented. Her dress was torn from shoulder to hip, barely clinging to her sweaty and scratched torso. Her stockings, still partially clasped by the leopard print garter belt, had several runs in them from thigh to toes. One of the heels on her leopard print stilettos was beyond repair, which she fiddled with on her lap. I reached for her hand, brought it to my lips and kissed her knuckles; they still bore her enemy’s scent. “You were magnificent!” I said proudly, thinking of the way she and Beth had mauled each other’s pussy and tits just a few minutes before. She smiled coyly, seductively, then traced my sex with her hand before returning it to the broken heel on her lap. “Are you ok?” I asked. The euphoria we shared less than 10 minutes ago in the teachers’ lounge seemed to have been replaced with melancholia. “We need to talk when we get home”, she stated quietly.

Once we were home, she headed to the shower. “Come lick my wounds, lover” Lynn called. Her soft, but toned mature body was perfect from the rear view. But as she entered the large shower it was clear that her rival Beth had done some dirty work on my gal’s sexy bits. I held her closely, letting the warm spray soak us. We kissed softly, deliberately, deeply as our hands explored one another. Her wounds were not deep. A combination of shallow scratches and light bruising on her breasts and vulva marked her. I kissed all of them and counted each as I did. “Twenty-four” I said from my knees, kissing her injured honeypot. “Thank God nothing serious”, I said, and throbbed incessantly, yearning for her steamy nest.

She smiled, then lifted one taut leg over my shoulder and guided my face deeper into her swollen slit. I licked, kissed, sucked and nibbled until she bucked hard against my face and loudly proclaimed her crest, squirting hot juice from her pulsating puss. Her body convulsed a few times before she slid her leg from my shoulder and bent her wet body over my kneeling form. I was still primed, but I knew she needed respite, so we exited the shower to dry off. Once toweled dry, we began to put on our night clothes…a matching pair of leopard print boxers for us both, and a matching loose sleeveless top for her. “I need to tell you a few things” she began as we slipped under the cool sheets.

“OK, what’s up?” I asked playfully and hopefully. I was still running hot while recalling the vicious scrap my then 55 year old wife just had with her enemy…another hot 50s wife. “This wasn’t the first time” she said evenly. I wasn’t following her comments; didn’t understand. My stomach turned and my head swam.

“What are you talking about?” I stammered.

It wasn’t the first time that Beth and I got into a fight like this”, Lynn said. “Do you remember me telling you about the guy that I was dating before I met you?” Lynn asked.

“Yes, Big D. Right? What about him? You said he dumped you for a better woman” I said.

“Yes. He did. And that woman was Beth” said my wife of more than 30 years.

“Dave is Big D?” I stammered. “You dated Beth’s Dave?” I asked incredulously.

“No of course not, Mike. It was someone else. Someone that you, Dave, and obviously Beth knows” Lynn continued. “Big D is just what Beth and I called him” she said meekly.

“Well why did Big D dump Beth?” I challenged sarcastically.

“For the same reason he dumped me. He found a ‘better woman’” Lynn said while her fingers signaled QUOTE that emphasized Better Woman.

I just stared at my wife, dumbfounded for about 30 seconds, slowly putting the pieces together in my mind. Then it hit me. Lynn and Beth  had been in a catfight for this other guy. A catfight in which my beautiful wife had lost to Beth. I didn’t know what to think. As my mind began to catch up with my wife’s story, my once throbbing cock began to wilt. I was jealous of Big D, and his obvious attractiveness both Lynn and Beth once felt. I was angry that this story had been hidden from me for decades. Who is this guy who encouraged Lynn and Beth to fight? And then made Beth fight and lose a subsequent catfight? “So who is this guy…this stud?” I asked grudgingly.

“Lucky” Lynn whispered, her eyes dropping in shame.

“Lucky? As in Lucky and Maureen?” I couldn’t believe it. We’d been neighbors for years. We belonged to the same country club. Lynn never said a word…and neither had he. I had heard a few stories from some of the other members of the club about Lucky and Maureen. It was said that they had an open marriage and lifestyle. There were also rumors of both arranged catfights and cockfights. But the whispering gossips always stopped whenever Maureen and or Lucky joined the groupings at the country club. “Lucky?” I  asked seeking confirmation.Lynn nodded her head. The rumors were confirmed by my very own wife. “Why are you telling me this now?” I stammered again.

“I’m telling you this now, because I want you to know that I would always fight for you. I will fight for your pleasure. I will fight to keep you, It’s so incredibly exhilarating!  When I fought Beth years ago, it was Lucky’s idea. We were both dating him. He was content on having us both. We didn’t want to share him. I wasn’t fighting for him. I was fighting to hurt Beth. I was fighting to prove to HER that I was the better woman. She fought to hurt me. He wanted to be the catalyst for catfighting violence, and for his own sexual pleasure. We agreed to fight in his bed from our knees, on opposite sides of his chest. He’d purchased a spotted thong from me, striped for Beth. He made us wear them all day before the fight. He sexted with both of us during day. When we got to his place, we stripped confidently in front of each other. He took our damp, fragrant catty thongs and rubbed them on his sweaty hard cock and musky ballsack. Then, like what you saw Beth and me do earlier tonight, we pushed our cxnt/cock pheromones-laced thongs into each other’s face. And then with the other hand we scratched, pulled, punched, clawed, pinched, slapped and carved each other while he cupped our bare bottoms and roughly fingered us…the divine mix of pain and pleasure.”

Her eyes were wide, her voice louder, as she  continued excitedly. “He commanded us to pinch each other’s labia, grab each other’s muff, and make the other cry and quit. Tear her nipples off! Make her bleed he cheered. We wailed and snarled, a single clawed hand driving us to unimaginable pain as our nails carved into our full firm melons.”

My cock was full and throbbing as her confession continued. “Beth and I squirmed with pleasure from his probing fingers. We both had several gushing orgasms, in spite of the damage we were doing to each other. I don’t know how long it lasted. I will never forget the pain and frustration that I endured before I collapsed on his chest, begging Beth to stop. Telling her she can have him. Sobbing that she was better woman. When she beat me I was psychologically crushed…and physically subdued. She demanded that I watch them share a victory fuck. She made me hold her soiled tigress thong, that held their mixed scent, over my nose. I will never forget the sounds that they made, the way they looked in each other’s arms, and the smell of both of their aroused sexes filling my nostrils”.  Her admission seemed cathartic. She appeared to transform in front of my eyes from a frustrated vengeful shrill to a conquering Queen. Her old memory replaced by sweet revenge.

I noticed her nipples become erect, her breasts rose slightly on her sleek form as she talked on. “I was more than happy to learn a few months later that another bitch literally scalped Beth’s pussy, when Lucky made her find out who the better woman was.

“Wait a minute! Are you saying that Maureen tore into Beth’s pubic hair?” I asked.

“No. Lucky had several girlfriends before Maureen caged him. Since then however, Beth and I have been taunting each other. We’d exchange snide remarks that only she and I knew what the hidden meanings were. At school between classes we’d seek each other out to harass and threaten. We realized that our obsession had extended to our loving stud husbands. Beth and the would get each other turned on by our hate, then go home to find relief in our husbands loving arms after telling you and Dave how much we hated each other…but never telling either of you why.”

Lynn took a shaky breath then continued “But last night, I finally challenged her to fight the same way that Lucky made us fight. The only difference was that she and I decided to include you and Dave during the fight. In our first fight, it was Lucky’s design, and Lucky’s desires that drove us. It was his fingers inside me and Beth that kept us close…no where to run, to hide…only fight…and cum…and fight…til there was only one who could continue. But this night was for us. All of us. Beth and I chose you and Dave to be in us, with us, completely…to share the pleasure and witness the pain.”

Her hands found my hot sausage, “Do you want to see me fight again?” She asked excitedly, her hand slid up my rigid manmeat. “Will you fight for me?” her hand slid down.

“Yes! Fight! Yes! I’ll fight!” I cried as my finger slid into and out of her steamy box. Her hand whacked my dick synchronized with my movements. It took less than 10 seconds for the two of us to cry out “ahhhh gawwwd” in orgasmic ecstasy.

It really wasn’t clear to me who either of us was to fight. The only thing that was absolutely certain was that our bond was never stronger. We’d need that strength more than once when we chose to demonstrate our bond to others who crossed our paths. My mind wandered to a memory of Lucky in the shower at the country club…of Maureen chatting with Lynn at the pool. Both so similar to us in size and close enough in age. Then I thought of Dave and Beth. What were they doing right now…

Offline D69again

• God Member
Re: The Teachers’ Lounge 2
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2024, 09:25:20 PM »
Thank you for starting my weekend with this chapter!
Beware of Project 2025! Read it! At least read the highlights! The radical religious right are coming after us who like sites like this one. Vote, while you still can, to stop Project 2025.

Offline DavidG

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2024, 10:08:43 PM »
That’s a good reveal and start towards more fighting

Offline kmane

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2024, 04:05:48 AM »
 Lynn vs the mauler ?

Offline Mike_Lynn

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2024, 02:26:53 PM »
Lynn vs the mauler ?
That’s a possibility

Offline SDSfemfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2024, 06:39:15 PM »
How about a rematch where Beth gets her revenge in an all out fight and not a who can take more pussy abuse. Actual fight skill and toughness not just tough?

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2024, 12:54:07 AM »
Lynn vs the mauler ?
That’s a possibility
The chances are improving more each day.