News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Smelling the feet of women involved in a fight

• 4 Replies

Offline Paoloitaly

Smelling the feet of women involved in a fight
« on: August 11, 2024, 11:55:52 AM »
Hi, I wanted to tell you about a story that happened to me some time ago, I broke up with my ex for another girl, she got very angry because the other girl did everything to have me, So my ex was just waiting to argue with her, One day we were in the backyard relaxing sunbathing with my girlfriend and suddenly my ex comes out of the yard asking my new girlfriend to open the door That the time to fight would come, at that moment my excitement skyrocketed, My new girlfriend told me she was going to open the door and that I should let the two of them fight without interfering, So when the door was opened they started pushing and grabbing each other's hair, I wanted to feel the essence of their bodies at that moment the adrenaline and pheromones, I was attracted by their sexy feet I kept watching them as they were fighting, I didn't want to just watch so taking advantage of the fact that they were both struggling on the ground I went closer and sniffed their feet, My girlfriend was barefoot and very sweaty, my ex was in socks because when she arrived she had her shoes on that flew off during the fight, Their feet were not very smelly but still had their natural essence, It was a really exciting experience. Has anything similar ever happened to you?

Offline animecfights

• God Member
    • AnimeCFights
Re: Smelling the feet of women involved in a fight
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2024, 08:05:41 PM »
Hi, I wanted to tell you about a story that happened to me some time ago, I broke up with my ex for another girl, she got very angry because the other girl did everything to have me, So my ex was just waiting to argue with her, One day we were in the backyard relaxing sunbathing with my girlfriend and suddenly my ex comes out of the yard asking my new girlfriend to open the door That the time to fight would come, at that moment my excitement skyrocketed, My new girlfriend told me she was going to open the door and that I should let the two of them fight without interfering, So when the door was opened they started pushing and grabbing each other's hair, I wanted to feel the essence of their bodies at that moment the adrenaline and pheromones, I was attracted by their sexy feet I kept watching them as they were fighting, I didn't want to just watch so taking advantage of the fact that they were both struggling on the ground I went closer and sniffed their feet, My girlfriend was barefoot and very sweaty, my ex was in socks because when she arrived she had her shoes on that flew off during the fight, Their feet were not very smelly but still had their natural essence, It was a really exciting experience. Has anything similar ever happened to you?

I like to hear more about the fight. Can you give us a breal down of the fight and who won it and how?
My Patreon for exclusive animated catfights
https://www.patreon.com/animecfights

My Subscribestar for exclusive animated catfights
https://subscribestar.adult/animecfights

Offline Hairpullfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2024, 07:18:53 AM »
Sounds like a good way to get kicked in the face. I too have a foot fetish but I don't have the desire to smell
Barefoot girls pulling each other's hair gets me off every time

Offline panoskl2003

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2024, 08:42:07 PM »
I find female feet very sexy especially in battles. My eyes are always there during scissors for example.
I am not into smelling them though. But during in a wrestling match in our appartment, my wife was wrestling against another woman and sometime she got her in a headscissor. I was standing aside during that hold. But her opponent's husband was sitting on our couch taking pictures of them. When my wife stretched her legs locking her opponent's neck she was on the carpet legs stretched up and the other girl kneeling had her head trapped while her back was towards her husband on the couch. So instantly he found himself watching his wife back and my wife's feet just in front of him. He put the camera down and stare the stretched soles saying "wow". That was so hot for me watching that standing. He was looking at my wife's feet in front of his face while his woman was in pain.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2024, 05:41:44 AM »
i love women's bare feet, but no desire to smell them.