News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Need two ladies (or two guys) to help me with a personal project.

• 1 Replies

Offline M_vs_M

• Just being open and honest with my profile.
I live on the west coast of Florida, near Tampa. I am a huge fan of 50's and 60's black and white pro-style wrestling videos. There is one segment of this one match that I think is great and would really like to re-created that scene with a couple ladies. I  would be willing to try re-creating it with 2 guys too.  First off I want to say there is no sex or nudity involved. You can wear a one piece bathing suit, or two piece or bra and underwear of your choice. The actual scene and hold lasts a couple minutes and you and your other female would be put in the position/hold and continue from there. Really no movement, or very little for 2 or 3 minutes. I don't care how old you are or how much you weight or what you look like but one of you would need to be flexible enough to have her feet on the floor over her head for most or part of 3 minutes. You can also put your feet in the air sometimes as well.  And for the record, I am 66 years old, retired and have always wanted to do this for my own personal use. I can record this on my phone and promise you that no one else will ever see it....ever. I can afford a small compensation ($) for about 15 - 20 minutes of your time and can let you know how much in a reply.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_xe0psML8I&t=3621s     fast forward to 1:00:24  and you can see what I want to re-create. Thanks for looking
« Last Edit: August 25, 2024, 03:14:46 AM by M_vs_M »

Offline wrestlingcouple

Re: Need two ladies (or two guys) to help me with a personal project.
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2024, 05:08:57 AM »
would be interested but cant find the time you have in the video.