News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Kathy's Rip and Strip Fight

• 0 Replies

Offline Dan Zone43

• God Member
Kathy's Rip and Strip Fight
« on: August 08, 2024, 12:41:02 AM »

Kathy Rip And Strip Fight

This is a prequel to BBW Catfight 2.  It involves Kathy in her prime working for a catfight company.  Her story can be found here…

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=116634.msg758100#msg758100

Rebecca, Becks, to most of her friends and some enemies was an up and comer to the catfight company.   She lost her first 2 fights but was inexperienced.   Since then, she’s been on a 3 fight win streak beating some of the best and most seasoned fighters in the company.  Kathy had just won her 6th fight and fourth straight.   While there was no ‘Champion ‘ or ‘Championship Fight' in the company Kathy was considered the champion by the fans of her fights and secretly by the Producers.  So inevitably everyone wanted to see Becks v Kathy fight.  “Do we just let them go at it?  May the best fighter win?” The Producers asked themselves.   Then one remembered the Hellfire Club,  Catfights in the Den fights from Crystal Films.   They weren't as rough as the real Crystal Films catfights or their companies’ catfights but involved a more rip and strip fight.  “Why don't we combine the two for Becks and Kathy?”  Someone suggested.    All agreed including Becks and Kathy. 

The rules for the fight were standard catfight rules.  Slapping to body and face, hair pulling, wedgies and tit twisting.  First submission wins in a 20 minute match with a break at the 10 minute mark.  These were the usual rules for the company.   Both fighters would start in button down blouses (no bra), miniskirts and thong underwear.   Payments would be the most ever for the company for winner and loser but with a bonus amount for each article of clothing they removed, ripped, pulled off their opponent.    Both women were looking forward to the fight, the money would be great and the bragging rights for the winner.  Would Becks dethrone the ‘Champion ‘’?   Would Kathy's reign of domination continue?  We would soon find out.     

Fight day!  Both women arrived at the studio and changed into their ‘fighting clothes ‘.   They were called to the fight area, a large room with mats on the floor and only stools in each corner for the fighters.  Derek the camera man / Kathy's lover was in the room to film the fight, he blew Kathy a kiss when she entered to room.  She wore a white button-down blouse, black miniskirt with a pink thong underneath.  Kathy was 5’4 165 pounds blonde hair to her shoulders.    Becks entered the room with a black button-down blouse, red miniskirt and black thong underneath.   She stood 5’6 155 pounds brunette hair in a pixie cut.    Becks and Kathy glared at each other knowing this will be the biggest fight of their lives so far.  Who will win? 

The Producer yelled go and the two fighters went at it! Becks launched a 3 slap flurry at Kathy’s head, 2 scored but Kathy went straight for Becks blouse ripping 3 buttons off almost exposing Becks tits! Becks realized the monetary value in ripping clothes and went for Kathy's blouse as well.  Both women tried to rip the others blouse open and off!  Occasionally they threw a slap to the head as well.  Kathy's blouse was the first to give the last button popping off her tits still hidden behind the blouse but not for long!  Kathy and Becks traded slaps to the face but while Kathy moved her tits started to pop out from behind the blouse.  Becks switched tactics and went for Kathy's hair, bending Kathy over at the waist and just like a hockey fight Becks pulled Kathy's blouse over her head limiting Kathy's moves!  Kathy struggled under her blouse doubled over.   Becks pulled the blouse off with her left hand and slapped Kathy with her right.  Kathy was helpless so she gave in and let Becks pull her blouse off.  Kathy backed away from the combat now topless knowing Becks scored the first victory.    This pissed the ‘Champ’ off!  Kathy launched herself at Becks with a flurry of slaps to her face and body, there must have been 10 slaps, some connected some didn't but what it did do was put Becks on the defensive as she staggered backwards with Kathy in pursuit!  Kathy her tits flying this way and that dove at Becks grabbing her miniskirt and pulling it half way down to Becks knees, Becks black thong on view for all to see.  Becks landed some echoing slaps on Kathy's back.   The slaps stung but really didn't hurt Kathy.  Becks with her skirt at her knees couldn't keep her balance and fell to the ground with a crash.  Kathy has seen this in many of her fights, sometimes it was her crashing to the ground so she pounced on Becks!   Left hand in the brunette's hair, right firing off slaps to her face and tit!  Kathy got some really good shots in, one smacked Becks on the lip, it immediately began to swell.  Becks on her back flailed her arms trying to defend herself.    For a few seconds Kathy knew she had Becks stunned from the slapping and decided to go for more bonus.  Becks blouse was hanging on by the bottom 2 buttons so Kathy went for them.  Riiiiippppp!  The last button gave and Kathy pulled the blouse open exposing Becks tits.  The newly exposed tits were too much Kathy to pass up.  Kathy's hands grabbed and twisted Becks tits! “Ooowww!  Ooowww!  Ooowww!”  Becks cried out as Kathy twisted her tits every way she could!  Becks from the bottom lashed out at Kathy with slaps the blonde’s side mostly but some the face!  The 10 minute buzzer sounded signaling a break.  Kathy got off of Becks rubbing the side of her body that was reddened by her opponent’s slaps.  She stood up topless but her skirt and thong intact.  It took Becks longer to get up, it was a hard first round for her many red marks on her body and face from Kathy's blows, her tits red and sore from Kathy’s abuse, her lip swollen.   She stood up her blouse opened up and her skirt at her knees.  As per the rules she could not tie up he blouse or pull up her skirt she could remove anything giving Kathy the bonus from it or keep fighting this way.   Becks kept her blouse on but pulled her skirt off she could fight better. 

Both fighters rested and sipped their water.   The women had obvious signs they had been in a fight.    Both women's hair was messed up, some strands on the mats.  Kathy topless, Becks missing her skirt and her blouse wide open.  Both breathing heavy.    Both women in their fight careers usually fought lighter women and were able to use their heavier bodies to toss the lighter women around.  This was different, this was a battle for the ages!  Both women sat on their stools sipping their water. 

Question period.    “How do you think the fight's going?”  The Producer asked Becks.   “Bitch is tough, I’ll give her that.  But I’m winning and will win the fight.”  The Producer went to Kathy.   Same question.   “Best fight of my life so far.  But I’m dominating her.  Victory will be mine.”

Time to start round 2.  Both fighters stood on the sides of the mats glaring at the other.  The word GO starts the fight again.  Kathy fires off slaps to Becks head, Becks arms up block most of the slaps but makes her way into Kathy's zone.   Becks got up close to Kathy and faked a head slap, but dove pulling Kathy's skirt down.  Her skirt at her ankles Kathy knew her balance would compromise her and quickly stepped out of the skirt leaving her only in her thong.  Becks came up with 2 slaps but the brunette  fighter didn't care if they hit, she had bigger targets in mind!  Becks reached out for both of Kathy’s tits, grabbed hold and twisted!  Becks was strong, Kathy will give her that!  Her tits have been mauled many times by many opponents but never with this much strength!  Kathy growled in pain her wrists grabbing Becks wrists trying to pry them off her tits!  Backs slowly forced Kathy backwards with the tit mauling till the blonde’s back was to a wall in the fight room.  Kathy had never been woman handled like this in her life.  Desperate, Kathy fired right slap after right slap to the side of Becks face!  5 straight slaps made Becks release the tit hold in order to defend herself.   Kathy quickly moved out of the way and away from her foe massaging her sore tits.  “Holy shit!” Was all Kathy could say. 

There Kathy stood in her thong, there Becks stood in thong and open blouse.  The nudity didn't bother either fighter, both had fought other women in the nude before (those matches paid more), it was the money factor.  Becks was up 2 to 1 in that department and Kathy wanted the bonus!  Kathy leapt arms going for Becks blouse!  Becks knew Kathy would do this and used Kathy's momentum against her.  Becks grabbed Kathy by the shoulders and tripped her to the ground!  Becks jumped on Kathy slapping away.  Kathy from the bottom hit back.  Kathy then twisted and turned till she was on top of Becks, well Becks was on her hands and knees with Kathy riding her back.  Kathy started to pull Becks blouse off.  This twisted and hurt Becks so she just let it come off.  Kathy out wrestled Becks for the next 2 minutes but both women fired off any slaps they could during this time with Becks getting the worse of the exchange.   Kathy got on top of Becks back again and decided to go for the ultimate prize, Becks thong.  Kathy yanked and yanked giving up other fight opportunities.  Becks howled in pain and the thong pulled up her cracks. 

“2 minutes left ladies!” The Producer yelled as the second and final 10 minute round ticked down.  The Producer thought this one was going to go down to a draw.  Finally, Becks thong ripped giving Kathy the final prize but as Kathy ripped Becks thong she fell backwards on her back!  Despite the pain Becks was in she threw herself on Kathy, 4 slaps stunned the ‘Champ' Becks then put a head scissors, hair pull on Kathy.    Kathy thought her head was going to explode and her hair to all come out.  The pain for Kathy was unbearable!  What Kathy didn't know was there was 30 seconds left in the match!  “Aaahhhhhhh!  Fuck!  I give, I give!”  Kathy cried out. 

Becks at first couldn't believe it!  She won!  She beat the Champ!  She beat Kathy!  Ohh, Becks was hurt, she was sore!  But none of that mattered!  Becks jumped up with her hands raised high!  She jumped up and down her tits bouncing with her!  “I did it! I did it!”  Kathy lay on the mats sobbing, her hands covering her face.  Derek wanted to help his lover but kept his camera going back and forth between the winner and the loser. 

The Producer knew he had gold here with this fight.  As soon as it was available people bought it.  Fans were shocked!  Becks became the new darling of the company.   

POST CREDIT SCENE

Becks and Kathy were interviewed after each rested and had a shower.  Now in their street clothes they sat separately in front of the camera. 

Kathy

“What did you think of the fight, Kathy?” The Producer asked.

“Becks was good.  She was strong and tough I’ll give her that.  I went for her thong instead of the match.  That’s what cost me.” 

“Would you like a rematch?  Maybe get your title back?”

“Hell, yes, I want a rematch!  This time no bullshit of rip and strip!  A straight out fight!”

Becks

“That was a great fight, Becks, how do you feel?”

“I feel amazing!  I beat Kathy!  Bitch was as good as everyone says but I’m better!  I’m the Champ now! Woo-hoo!” 

“Would you like to fight her again?”

“Absolutely!  I’m the best catfighter on the planet!  If she wants to be humiliated again tell her to bring it!”

The end for now.  Should Kathy get her rematch?  Who do you think will win it?