News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Julie13 vs Khushbu in an all out battle

• 12 Replies

Offline Julie13

Julie13 vs Khushbu in an all out battle
« on: August 08, 2024, 09:20:49 PM »
Who wins in a fight and who's hotter?

Offline Julie13

Re: Julie13 vs Khushbu in an all out battle
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2024, 01:41:07 AM »
One more comparison picture. I'm on the right in it.

Offline LeightonM

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2024, 02:06:26 AM »
Oh little Julie. You've bitten off more than you can chew as usual. Khushbu looks like a weak jobber herself but you're pathetic (like we all know) and she'll destroy you.

I'm very torn about who is hotter though. I'm partial to Asians but she's quite pretty with a hot body. That's a coin toss I guess.

Offline Julie13

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2024, 06:54:16 PM »
Oh little Julie. You've bitten off more than you can chew as usual. Khushbu looks like a weak jobber herself but you're pathetic (like we all know) and she'll destroy you.

I'm very torn about who is hotter though. I'm partial to Asians but she's quite pretty with a hot body. That's a coin toss I guess.

Shut up bitch. I gave back just as much as I got from you. Next time we fight, I'll win.

Offline ProudBitch

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2024, 01:14:58 AM »
Julie13 is a weak little jobber who everyone dominates. She is senior than the Indian girl just by a bit though.

Khushbu is hot too and will win here. She doesn't look very strong either.

Offline LeightonM

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2024, 09:56:29 PM »

Shut up bitch. I gave back just as much as I got from you. Next time we fight, I'll win.

Are you dumb in addition to being a jobber? You were begging me for mercy within minutes. I savaged your helpless body.

If you want more let's go again. But you won't, will you? Because it wasn't a fight at all. I destroyed you.

Offline ~Sophie~

• God Member
  • Hopefully, no screw ups this time
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2024, 12:57:04 AM »
I didn't even have to think before I voted this time. I think it's great!! Julie13 is far overdue to get her big mouth shut
When problems confront you in life, knock them down

Offline Julie13

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2024, 05:10:54 AM »
I didn't even have to think before I voted this time. I think it's great!! Julie13 is far overdue to get her big mouth shut

You're such a loser. Buzz off. You don't have the right to vote or comment here.

Offline Hot_Coco

• Looking for rough competition here!
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2024, 05:59:32 AM »

You're such a loser. Buzz off. You don't have the right to vote or comment here.

And just who's going to do anything about it? YOU???  Hahahahahaha....Oh, that's RICH.......Hahahahahaah

Khushbu, kick her weak little ass already. Make this a short story
5'7" and I fluctuate between 160-170 pounds. All depending on my training schedules.

Offline Hot_Coco

• Looking for rough competition here!
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2024, 06:00:37 AM »

And just who's going to do anything about it? YOU???  Hahahahahaha....Oh, that's RICH.......Hahahahahaah

The nerve of people telling other who and who can't vote. Why don't you tell Sophie to her face?
5'7" and I fluctuate between 160-170 pounds. All depending on my training schedules.

Offline ~Sophie~

• God Member
  • Hopefully, no screw ups this time
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2024, 06:48:23 AM »

The nerve of people telling other who and who can't vote. Why don't you tell Sophie to her face?

This IS rich.  Nobody likes you, Julie. Including my friends. Any one of them wants to kick your ass.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2024, 06:48:49 AM by ~Sophie~ »
When problems confront you in life, knock them down

Offline Dicey_Kate

• God Member
  • Heh Bitch…Care for a catfight?
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2024, 02:15:22 PM »
The catfight is a tough call but for me Julie edges it. With regard to who is hotter…it’s not even a contest! Julie wins this by a mile; she looks stunning in red x

Offline bustymariafights

• Mom vs Mom!!
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2024, 11:17:54 PM »
Close poll, congratulations to the winner