News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My journey as a Gladiator - Part 1

• 1 Replies

Offline MILFighting

• I am here to have fun and meet new people.
My journey as a Gladiator - Part 1
« on: August 06, 2024, 02:39:21 AM »
   {alt}                   

Warrior Alvia (Me) Vs

{alt}     

Gladiator Sophia

I am preparing for my battle as I stand naked, about to clothe myself. I stand just looking at the dirty ground as I run my hand down my body. I am not in love with myself by any means but if I do not win this battle, it will be last time so I slide my hand all the way down to my womanhood when I hear the King of Rome speak.
King of Rome: “Welcome, citizens of Rome.”
The king has started his Gladiator speech to get the citizens pumped up before a big event. I turn back as I slide my leather shorts up my thighs and to my waist. They are well fitting, a little too well for my liking but what choice do I have. 
King: We have an exciting bout in store for you today.
I sigh as I look down and notice my crotch as the shorts seam slides up and between my labia.
I think to myself: Pfft, this is just what I need, this cow hide rubbing all up in my neither.
King: She is new to the contest…
I now slide the leather over my chest as it pushes my breast together, at least the outfit does something right.
King: Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, the first competitor… Warrior… Alvia.
As a “Criminal” in the Roman Empire, I had two options, Death or fight in the coliseum in the Gladiator matches. So, here I stand, behind the big gate as I wait for it to open so I can step into the arena. I start stretching as the gate slowly rises, revealing the sun glistening off the sand. Weapons are not allowed as we will be fighting with bare knuckles and feet.
I slowly step under the gate as the sun is blinding as it shines in my eyes. I haven’t seen the sun in days from my imprisonment but it is beautiful. My vision slowly returns and I takes a few steps closer to the center when the king speaks again.
King: NOW… ladies and gentlemen. The opponent and winner of 7 previous matches, Gladiator Sophie…
I sigh: Great!
The gates slowly open as Sophie walks out and I must admit, she is a very attractive woman. I do not like women that way but she is beautiful. She is wearing a black top that shows her rock hard stomach with long sleeves that has an opening that shows the top of her well formed breast. My eyes wonder south as she is in skin tight brown leather pants that show off her curves that if I had a penis, it would be erect. Those pants show off her womanhood wonderfully as it is plump and round. I think I am just a little jealous at the sight of this attractive brunette.
She walks over to me just smiling from ear to ear. She pauses in front me and speaks loud enough for the arena to hear.
Sophie: You are pretty, I don’t know if I want to fight you… or f*ck you.
I smirk: I hope you want to f*ck but I don’t want to damage that pretty face of yours.
She just grins as she attacks. She sends a hard right haymaker to my left cheek but I was able to lean out of the way. It misses me but she come back with a left that I was able to block with my arms, knocking it out of the way. I then sent a front kick to her over sized breast that crushed them flat against her chest. She yelps and staggers back with a hand on her bosoms. I jump in the air with a flying kick but I miss as I fly by, landing a couple feet away. I turn with a back kick aiming at her face and head but she blocked it with both arms. I turn back around to face her where I was met with an elbow to the chest. I am the one with flattened boobs as it staggers me back stepping. I steps in with a side kick to my abs that catches me off guard as my upper body folds over the kick. She faces me as she gets to her toes and sends a knee lift aiming at my face as I am hunched over. I was able to protect my face with both hands but the impact a lone made my own hands smack my face. She pulls her right arm back and punches in a downward motion connecting with my wide open jaw. My head snaps with the punch as blood and saliva flies from my mouth.
I am disoriented a little as she elbows me in the back of the head, dropping me to the sandy ground. I am face down and notice her shadow as she lifts her right leg high into the air to deliver a viscous stomp to the back of my head. I roll to my side just as her booted foot impacts the earth. I spin on my side, kicking my legs that connect with both her ankles, knocking them out from under her. Her legs are swept out from under her as she is now the one crashing to the earth. She hits hard as her big breast are the first to feel earth’s unforgiving surface. She winces as she is lying there as I am still on my knees. I react quickly by spinning on my right knee as the top of my foot smacks against the side of her face. She spins as her arms and legs come out from under, causing her to crash to her right side. She is holding her cheek as I crawl to her and grab her left arm as she tries to elbow me. I catch it and start sending elbows to her face and head.
She was quick thinking as she raised her other arm to protect her head and raised her leg and kicked me in the back of the head. The top of her boot connected hard with my head as I was unaware of her intentions. I didn’t make a sound as I released her arm and slowly tumbled to y side.
My vision was blurry as I felt her kick me in the back. The toe of her boot smacked hard against the small of my back. I screamed and arched it as she kicked me again, and again. She raised her leg high again in an attempt at another stomp but I pivoted on my hip and kicked her ankle, knocking her leg out from under her.
She yelps with wide eyes as she does the splits and lands crotch first on the desert sand. I send a hard punch to her jaw while she was stationary in her splits, defenseless. I was able to get two good punches in before she was raised up from the splits to a complete stand.
I thought: She must have done that before. I couldn’t…
She jumped from that position and her right knee smacked me in the jaw. Her body flew by me as my head had nowhere to go but follow. I was in a kneel and the impact caused me to spin and down to my back.
I was dizzy as she slammed her knee down in my lower belly, just below the top of my pants. My cheeks puff out as she wraps both hands around my neck and starts squeezing.
She is strong than she looks as she removes her right and starts punching me in the abdomen over and over. I tightened my abs muscle but her punches as fast and hard, as it was starting to turn red. I started to fight back as I sent a hard knee to her kidney. The first made her flinch but she stopped punching. The second brought her to a kneel and that gave me the opportunity to send an upward heel strike under her chin. I felt the impact as her mouth slammed shut; I just hope she didn’t bite her tongue off.
I grabbed her arm that was on my neck and I wrapped my legs around her shoulder and pushed with all my might. She screams as she fell to her back with her arm between my thighs and her hand in mine.
With us both on our backs, I pull back on her arm bringing yet another scream from y=her plump lips. The audience is loving it as I hear the cheers and so “Boos” echoing from the stands.
She is strong and tries to roll to a kneel even though I still had her arm. I yell and push her right back to her back and raise my right leg and slam my leg on her face. She grunts as I feel the blood in my calf.
I start wrenching on her arm, hoping she would pass out or surrender but she didn’t. Instead, she bit down hard on my calf muscle and sinks her teeth deep in my skin. I scream bloodly murder as I release her arm and she her bite. I roll out of the way and look down to see that she sank her teeth in deep, blood is running down my leg.
I look up at her angrily as I cannot believe she just did that. She smiles and licks my blood from her teeth and jumps to a stand. I try to do the same but my leg hurts like the dickens. She was a step faster as she sent a drop kick to my chest just as I got to a stand. Her feet slammed into my breast and knocked me backwards several feet. I smack the ground and slide a couple feet but didn’t have time to recover as she was already on top me.
She tried a stomp yet again but I flipped over but she performed the  most beautiful back spin kick that I have ever been kicked with. I was, however, able to turn my head a bit to prevent from swallowing my teeth.
I was knocked back yet again as I now have blood running down my face like a water fall. I cup my bloodied nose as she looks to be getting winded as she dropped to a knee, breathing heavy.
I smile: That’s it. Tire her out and I can beat her.
I spin on my back and get to my feet and as I turn she was rushing me with shoulders down.
Not as “tired” as I thought she was.
She was able to catch a few breathes, just enough to get her up and running. I Bring my leg, spinning it in a back kick to hopefully catch her in face as she rushes but it didn’t. She lowered her body and as soon as my foot hit the ground, she sends a hard punch right t the “V” of my tight shorts. My eyes pop out as my hands cover the front of my shorts. She is fighting dirty now and I love it.
I couldn’t even whimper as I bend at the waist but was only like that for a split second as she hit me with an upward elbow, connecting under my chin. My jaw slams shut as my whole upper body snaps back. My legs go flying into the air as I come crashing down on my back again. I am almost done as I lay there coughing up blood as I slowly roll to my side. She is posing as she knows the time is coming as I slowly get to a crawl, crawling away from her as blood drips to the sand beneath me. I can hear her feet crushing the sand as she approaches from behind.
She sends a kick to my under belly as it arches my spine causing me to cough blood. She did it one more time but this time, it knocks me to my back where she looks down at me with excitement.
Sophie does the cut throat: Now, I finish this.
I make one last attempt to get back in this as I kick up with my heel, crashing into her left knee. She throws her head and screams as she drops to her knees in pain. As she is within striking distance of my feet, I raise my hips and legs and send a double kick to her unprotected face. The bottom of my boots felt like they crushed her face as she fell backwards and rolled several times before coming to a stop on her side.
I have dropped her with a big double kick but I was slow to stand. She is now to her hands and knees as she spits blood and she smiles with a giggle. She is sadistic, I thought to myself but, it was a distraction. I walk up to her to try and finish it when she grabs a handful of sand and tosses it in my eyes. I scream as I stumble back with my fingers covering them as the sand is scratching them raw.
I can’t see but what I feel next is excruciating pain as Sophia just sent a huge kick between my legs. My mouth goes “O” as I drop my right hand to my battered pussy with my knees together. I am crying out in pain as she runs up and hits me with a huge punch to the jaw. I still have my right hand on my bruised crotch and can’t defend myself from her onslaught. She comes back with a left to my other jaw and then spins with a huge back fist that hits me square on the jaw. I fall backwards as she comes in for the finisher.
She has me down in a choke hold but I am fighting for my life. I pull back on her fingers hard causing her to scream out loud but it got her off me. She is holding her fingers as she takes a few steps back and I look at her body for a target and I find it. Her leather pants highlight her mound as I want to return the favor. In mid sprint, I pull my leg back and my leg flying up and between her parted thighs with a loud “twack” I watch as my shin crush her mound into her pubic bone. It lifts her several inches off the ground bringing another scream from her lips. As I pull my leg back, her whole body crumbles to the ground in a ball with both hand nursing her pussy. She pulls her legs to her chest as I walk up to her and straddle her waist and start sending multiple punches her face.
I swear I hit her at least 20 times before slowing. I stop and hold my arms out to my sides and look down at my opponent who is not moving. Her face is covered in blood as she finally coughs, spitting blood in my direction.
She just lays there as I slowly stand with both feet on to her sides just waiting for her to come to but she doesn’t. She just lays there unconscious as I stop away from her to celebrate my victory.
I am bending at the waist when I hear a deep voice from above: Finish her!
I slowly stand and look up as it was the king who shouted the command.
I squint and point at her with my hand: SHE IS DONE! I bested her in combat. Let her live to fight another day… (I point at him) FOR YOU!
He slowly stands and it was at that point, I thought I was going to order my execution instead but instead, he said: Very well. Winner gets the choice.
I let out a deep breathe as the gates open for me to return but I pause. I turn my head to see she is just now trying to move so I do what I was taught, help people. I lower my head and turn to walk over to Ms. Sophie. I kneel beside and gently lift her arm, resting it around neck and slowly help her stand.
She looks over at me with confusion: Why?
That was all she said and needed too and all I replied was: Why not?
She giggles and coughs again as blood drips from her mouth as we both walk to through the gates.
This was a hell of a first fight and if history repeats, it will only get harder from here on out.

To be continued…

(If you want more from my Gladiator adventure, comment and like so I can continue the journey. Maybe I get free from this prison and get to go on other adventures. I do want to thank you for taking the time to read my stories. I really appreciate it. Thank you bunches.)

Offline bingobongo

Re: My journey as a Gladiator - Part 1
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2024, 10:08:35 AM »
wanderful