News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Tangled

• 5 Replies

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
Tangled
« on: August 09, 2024, 01:31:23 PM »
Many years ago a colleague told me of a fight she had in a shop.  She said the female worker was trying to prize them apart but couldn’t because they were locked together.   The image that triggered in my mind really excited me.  It’s an imaged matched here on film.  Lisa and Candy at the very start lock together, arms tangled, breasts flattened against each others. In fact for the whole fight the ladies are in contact, woman battling woman.   At first Candy was getting the worst of it but a remarkable turn around saw her win. 

https://xhamster.com/videos/white-trash-catfight-xh21Pio
« Last Edit: August 09, 2024, 02:20:02 PM by presenterfan »

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
Re: Tangled
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2024, 05:33:32 AM »
An excellent catfight!  I believe this fight is a perfect example of Crystal being the gold standard for producing real, girl next door catfights.

Offline Pawgfight

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2024, 05:34:02 AM »
Never get tired of seeing crystal fights! Random question but does anyone know if the girls cheering/ encouraging the fighters actual know the fighters or are they hired to to cheer? Either way the crowd talk always enhanced crystal fighters

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2024, 12:10:16 PM »
I know nothing of Crystal Videos recruitment methods but I cannot imagine they pay for women to cheer.   I imagine they will not just film one fight so the some of those watching may be waiting to fight.   I was at a wrestling meeting in England.  An English woman had been matched against a Canadian. Word got round that they had a heated argument in the communal dressing room.   When they took to the mat, all the other women appeared in dressing gowns to watch.   These ladies were noisily encouraging both women to fight.  The only voice I didn’t like on the Lisa / Candy clash, was the one complaint ‘everybody wants to pull hair.’.    It’s what women do, it’s sexy and it should be allowed even in wrestling matches.

Offline Hairpullfan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2024, 02:40:58 PM »
Great fight clip. And I LOVE videos of women locked together pulling each other's hair and it's difficult to separate them!
Barefoot girls pulling each other's hair gets me off every time

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2024, 06:32:04 AM »
I wanted them to say, "Rip her shirt off" !!!