News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Almost

• 3 Replies

Offline watchembox

Almost
« on: July 14, 2024, 08:19:33 AM »
A while back my wife and her friend had a falling out because her friend thought she was spending too much time with another friend. Everything was going along just fine until today when Deb came home and told me that her ex friend and her husband pulled into the parking lot at her workplace and Deb gave Becca her best crusty. Deb said she just stared Becca down hoping she would get out and fight, but Becca did not move so after a couple of minutes she came home all excited to tell me she would have fought Becca if she had the guts to get out. Just had to..share with someone.

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
Re: Almost
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2024, 02:15:44 PM »
  I loved hearing that. That is just the type of fight scenarios that I like. Rather than a fight in the parking - lot I prefer the two to agree on a pre arranged fight at someones house.
 Years ago my wife did something similar. My wife had a falling out with one of the bridesmaids at our wedding. About 3 years later in our marriage my wife  said to me, " you know who would make a good opponent for me", and mentions the bridesmaid.
 There was a rush of excitement as I asked if she would fight if I would set something up. "I would love to", she said. I ran thru the whole thing in my head, but could never get the nerve to call, fearing hearing the phone slam down on the other end. I would not be as timid today, then I was embarrassed by my fetish. Occasionally my wife would ask if I called to set something up ( that excited me alone) , I usually would say I left a message. 

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2024, 04:59:49 AM »
 watchembox - What would happen if your wife ran into the other women at a park, gas station, school, etc,... and the other woman would slap, hit, or kick your wife on site. What would happen then?

Offline watchembox

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2024, 10:58:13 PM »
Not sure but would love to see it ;D