News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

mom in a fight?

• 8 Replies

Offline Andyshade

• God Member
mom in a fight?
« on: May 18, 2024, 09:45:01 PM »
Who imagine their mom in a fight with ither moms in his childhood? How it goes and how often she lose

Offline MomRampage

Re: mom in a fight?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2024, 03:41:14 AM »
Yes, I think about my Filipina mother catfighting all the time. There's a Tawainese mom that we know named Beth. I like to think they were rivals back in the day. In my fantasy, their first fight takes place in Taiwan in a rice paddy that Beth wins. Their second fight takes place on a private beach in the Philippines that mom wins. To complete the trilogy, they meet in an undisclosed garden in Seoul so they can fight on neutral ground. Beth and mom have a very close catfight, but mom edges her out and takes the victory, thus winning the trilogy. All of their catfights start nude and the loser always has to eat the winner's hairy pussy until the winner cums as punishment.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2024, 04:06:47 AM by MomRampage »

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2024, 07:21:08 AM »
I think about it all the time. Both moms need to be dressed like so for the best fight.  ;D:

silk or lightweight blouse
no bra
skirt
barefoot

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2024, 01:31:17 PM »
 Yes, I thought of mom fighting many times against neighbours,her sister ( who she didn't like ) and teachers that I had in school. Mom was probably my first fight fantasy.

Offline Andyshade

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2024, 08:18:50 PM »
Yes, I thought of mom fighting many times against neighbours,her sister ( who she didn't like ) and teachers that I had in school. Mom was probably my first fight fantasy.

Great to hear, do you have a discord?

Offline momfight_lover

• Momfight story writing profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2024, 09:15:07 PM »
My mom is a typical jobber. Out of shape since she's got insifficient time to work out being housewife most of her life. Any other hot dominant mom I knew about, was also her opponent in my imagination.

Whoever wishes to do a cyber match with her as a partner against stronger two moms and a biased ref or maybe against my mom...feel free to message me

I love handicap fights, unfair rules and doubleteaming with fight ending in an inevitable chokeout

Offline Funcouple

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2024, 03:01:50 PM »
I used to imagine quite a few of the women in my surroundings in fights, but I would definitely say that my mom was my first and most frequent catfight fantasy. I used to imagine her fighting against most women we knew lol, and she'd either win or lose depending on my mood.

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2024, 11:41:38 AM »
Yes, many times, especially vs her sister, my aunt Guada.

Offline MikeFightFan

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2024, 12:02:20 PM »
Yes, especially when I was a teenager. Generally with my friend’s mom. Sometimes fighting in the garden, sometimes fighting in the woods. The winner? Depended how I felt

Yeah sae for me. Used to imagine it a lot as a teen and the fights against neighbours could be at our house, the neighbour's house, the local woods, anywhere really where my mom and the other mom could go at it like two wild animals.

Same thing with the winner too. Sometimes my mom won, sometimes not, sometimes they slugged it out to a stalemate.

Still imagine my mom in similar fights nowadays and have had voice chats with other guys about their mom vs mine and even RP'd as our moms in fights