News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

There is about to be a CATFIGHT!!

• 6 Replies

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
There is about to be a CATFIGHT!!
« on: August 22, 2024, 09:19:13 PM »
These two woman have been feuding. We live in row homes and these two woman live on either side of me. The woman in Black has lived here a couple of years and goes by Sam and has two kids while the Barefoot woman recently moved next door to me and is single. The Barefoot woman is a bit of a bitch and I still don't know her name. It seems the Woman in black kids have been annoying the Barefoot woman. I hear some loud talking and look out my window and see that the Barefoot Woman has put a chair on the sidewalk and is daring the Sam to move it. I think this could get good! Sam is like you're kidding. I hear the Barefoot say " does it  look like I am kidding " Sam starts swinging. IT's A CATFIGHT!!!

Sam is like 5'8 and 24 years old.
The Barefoot is like 5'2 and in her late 40's

CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO ENLARGE
Cheers!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Re: There is about to be a CATFIGHT!!
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2024, 12:55:44 AM »
When I looked out my window and saw Sam and the Barefoot Bitch squaring off I got hard as a rock. The next I knew Sam hit the Barefoot babe on the block with a right to the Barefoot cheek knocking to the grass.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2024, 12:58:36 AM by T aka Tony »
Cheers!

Offline Leslieinvegas

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2024, 05:12:38 PM »
The woman in black gives the barefoot bitch an ass kicking!

TGIF BITCHES
Lovely Leslie
TGIF Bitches!

Offline LeighBBW

• I love a good cyber catfight !
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2024, 02:10:38 AM »
The Woman in Black beats down the Barefoot Bitch.
" get over it bitch "

Offline Ravishing_Robbie

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2024, 06:18:02 PM »
The Barefoot Bitch gets a beat down!!

RR

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2024, 05:51:07 PM »
Sam the woman in black hits the Barefoot woman with a slap that rocks her and sends into the grass. Sam was quick like a cat and grabbed the barefoot woman's hair. Sam throws the Barefoot to the ground by her hair. Some of the neighbors start to cheer Sam on. " kick her ass Sam " " f*ck her up " " beat that bitches ass " can be heard. The Barefoot  woman is on her knees and Sam hits her with another hard slap that the Barefoot woman's hair  flying and knocking her to the ground. Sam is on the attack and I am as hard as rock. As I watch Sam start to take the Barefoot woman apart.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2024, 05:53:25 PM by T aka Tony »
Cheers!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2024, 06:09:30 PM »
Sam pushes the Barefoot woman and straddles her back.  Sam punches the Barefoot woman's head a couple of times and then grabs her hair and pulls back. The Barefoot woman screams out in pain. The Barefoot woman's legs kick an d and her hot pink toes spread and curl as Sam pulls her hair. I short off in my shorts. " oooouuuuu letttt goooo offff myyy f****cking hairrrrr oouuuuuuu " cries out the Barefoot woman. " rip her hair out " " beat her ass Sam " can be heard. Then Sam starts to grind the  Barefoot woman's face into the grass.  The Barefoot woman's soles are slightly dirty as her hot pink toes push against the grass. " had enough BITCH " hisses Sam " iiii giiiveee " moans the Barefoot woman. Sam gets off her and grabs the chair and slams it on the ground next to the Barefoot woman breaking one of the legs on the chair. Everyone cheers as the Barefoot woman lays there beaten.
Cheers!