News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Website

• 7 Replies

Offline DarkKnight9980

• God Member
The Website
« on: August 06, 2024, 09:05:56 AM »
The Website:
To most Sarah was a simple housewife who was starting to get on a bit. At fifty four years old Sarah had slowed down a little in her daily life, yet still would get up early to do her workouts like when she was younger.

See she had a bit of a wild past the woman from Manchester. She'd never been afraid to experiment. Having sex with a woman when she was nineteen. When needing money she had her first catfight with a group of like minded women, finding out she was quite good at it as she pinned her blonde foe down and slapped the hell out of her till the blonde cried out that she gave up. She got quite a reputation in her era and had women around the north west who'd come to fight her. She didn't win them all but even the fights she lost her opponent knew they'd been in a fight.

Funnily enough she'd made plenty of friends out of old foes. They share a drink at one of the women's houses, telling each other how wonderful it was to have battled it out. It was as much a release as it was for money by her early thirties. She'd met her husband Paul and would stop fighting as she had her daughter Natalie.

Twenty years after her last fight something itched inside of her. She would sometimes look in her mirror nude seeing her impressive body at her age. Deep down she knew what it was but part of her wondered whether she still wanted that lifestyle. To clash with another woman in combat. Just the two of you, hair pulled, slaps, grappling and even biting and clawing in some of her most venomous feuds. Did she really want that again?

She had talked to her husband about it and he suggested maybe she should check out a catfight website where a mixture of men proud of their women would go, old fighters and the current crop of young fighters would go to tell tales of their bouts and make challenges in some cases. Sarah was told that stories were posted on the site and some when cyber chatted. Paul had to admit that he'd browsed on the site but assured her he hadn't joined it.

So this day she decided screw it. Signing up to the site, Sarah called her reddevilSarah after her favourite football team Manchester United. She posted a picture of herself in a red dress she thought was cute as her avatar and at first checked out the stories. Cyber fighting had no appeal to her at all.

For the first week Sarah loved reading the tales that people had come up with. She'd never boxed but she loved the nature of the punch out wars in that section. The catfights were brutal and vicious. The sexfights made her buzz in ways she hadn't expected and soon she had to put a towel under her pussy as she entered up fingering herself.

Still a section called out to her when she'd go to the home page. It was a place where women could post stories about their real life clashes. She had hovered over it a few times but would move away from it as part of her was scared what would it do to her if she did go there. Would her urge to fight grow more seeing women tell stories she was sure would be like her own.

Of course that urge grew till she had to press it. She read some intriguing stories, some she thought was utter bullshit. Others made her orgasm as she pictured herself locked up with the opponent in the story. The day of course came where she decided to tell a few of her own stories in the room to people praising her.

Till one day a user named "BeachSue" asked her "is this Sarah Grey?" Which made Sarah look startled. How did they know who it was? Were they even allowed to use her real name in the room. She gulped till she replied "yes. Who is this?" Her heart raced as she waited an hour for the reply. Placing in the home office, refreshing the page every few minutes getting more annoyed with no reply coming.

Then "my name is Sue Keegan. Before I was married I was Sue Clark. Hopefully you heard of me, I heard of you through one of the girls in your stories, Imogen. I'll be frank I wanted to have it out with you twenty two years ago." That made Sarah's heart nearly skip a beat. She didn't know this Sue but it was clear that this was meant to be.

"I have never heard of you but I assume you think you'd have handled me huh?" Replied Sarah. She felt her pussy getting wet as the answer came moments later "oh you should have heard of me. In Brighton I handled plenty like you did. Imogen told me she'd have loved to have seen us fight. I told her as I will tell you, I'd have beat your arse."

Others commented with things like "wow!" "Fuck can we get you both together now?" "Fucking go for each other!" To make Sarah's mind go wild. This was new to her, she was a little light headed as the adrenaline hit her. They weren't even in the same town and yet Sarah felt like her and Sue were nose to nose slagging each other off.

"Is that so you southern cxnt! I'd fucking have you now!" Sarah bit back. Her competitive side was fired up and controlling her. Some told them to make a poll, others just wanted to see them settle things. Sarah could feel her nipples harden under the white vest she'd worn that day as she stares at the screen. Her black skirt rode up as she pulled it up, white lace knickers slide off to her ankles as she was burning up.

"We can do a poll but I want the real thing soon you Manchester whore. We all know you northern bitches can't really fight. All fucking mouth!" Was the answer back. Sue had clearly wanted this badly and her replies showed.

Another member asked for photos for the poll if both wanted one. Sarah thought hard about it and in her state she told them "I am 54 years old, 5'8 152lbs 32D" then took a photo as she lost her skirt and threw her thong off. Setting the timer on her phone after getting it in position. She captured the following photo.
{alt}

She felt proud seeing the comments when the poll was put up and people praised her. Still she looked over Sue, seeing she was 57 years old, 5'9 155lbs 34C. Along with this photo of her.
{alt}

Sarah had to admit that Sue looked down right amazing! It seemed like both had instinctively kept training for a fight their bodies knew was coming one day. Sarah hadn't known of Sue but God damn was she glad this had all happened as she saw the comments praising both before the early votes were pretty tight.

A few days went by with both posting nasty insults about each other. Neither had told their husbands yet about it. Sarah especially didn't know how to tell Paul that she wanted to fight someone on the south coast. He had been ok when he knew she fought in her younger days but now she was a respectable woman. She wasn't supposed to have thoughts like this as she felt a little ashamed to feel this way.

Summoning up the courage one night. Sarah stood in the office doorway wearing a white t-shirt and black shorts. She told Paul "hmm... Listen love I have something I really need to tell you .. please don't be upset." He looked at her as if she was going to tell him she'd been cheating on him. The fifty one year old with a few flecks of grey in his black short cut hair looked afraid to ask what she was going to say.

Then Sarah told him the story. He simply smiled as he said "honey I know you are a fighter. Honestly I am shocked it took you this long." Chuckling as Sarah looked bemused that she had worried. Playfully punching his left arm before sitting on his lap before they checked the website to see what the poll said.

It was a dead heat going into the final minutes before Sarah got two votes to win it. She was buoyed by the result but She was quick to say "bullshit! That was rigged and she knows it. Get your man to vote on it or a neighbour!"

That pissed Sarah off as she logged in and replied "you know you lost you piece of shit! Don't fucking embarrass yourself now you slut!" As her blood boiled. Whether she'd have accepted the reverse only the lord knows but Sarah didn't appreciate being called a cheat.

"Only one way to settle this. I fucking dare you to fight me! We have friends who own a cottage near Bristol that has no neighbours to annoy. You can bring your man but it'll be just me and you till one of us submits or goes out cold" Sue challenged Sarah.

Who felt her lips get dry for a moment..she licked them as Paul said "I can take next weekend off if you want to do this. I support you fully." Making Sarah nod before she answered the challenge "send the address bitch and I'll settle this fantasy you have had for over two decades that you could handle me."

The board was abuzz. Both women got to work training. Sarah went to the gym to do some punch bag work to get her body used to throwing shots again. While they wouldn't be punching each other to the face, she wanted to crush the abs of Sue.

Before Sarah knew it they were backing overnight bags with some first aid kit incase they were needed with some bottled water. This was slightly new for Sarah as she never really travelled far to fight. She was nervous as they set off. Sarah not saying much as Paul asked how she was feeling. The honest answer was nervous, butterflies in her stomach made her feel sick. She'd never backed down from any foe but the doubts she'd had were showing themselves as twenty plus years is a long time to not strike a blow in anger on someone.

By seven pm as darkness slowly settled in they reached the cottage. Sarah took a deep breath as she saw a light on to show someone was home. Getting out wearing a black dress with matching heels, she wanted to look the better of the two when she stepped inside. Any small victory would be massive for both their mental well-being.

Opening the door ahead of her husband, Sarah stared into the cottage to see her rival sitting on a chair near the fire wearing a red dress and heels. Sue grinning at her from the seat as Sarah stood hands on her hips. The tension seemed to instantly fill the cottage as they stared hatefully at each other.

Soon Paul and Sarah were in the living room as Sues husband walked in. He was slightly younger then Paul. Blonde haired and putting his hand out to Paul. Both shook hands as Sue got out her seat to get closer to Sarah. Both women looking each other over as they get a whiff of each others perfume. They circle for a moment as Sue hisses "this is the bitch I heard about all those years ago. You don't impress me." Making Sarah laugh at her.

"Oh honey seeing you in person. I think you should have stayed back in Brighton. I don't see how the hell you think you match up you slut" fires back Sarah. Both being held back by their husbands as they are told to save it for the moment. Both women had agreed to strip off to fight so they didn't ruin any clothes. Also the "arena needed to be fixed up for the fight.

Sue told Sarah and Paul where Sarah could get changed. Paul thanked them and Sarah marched up the steps as Sue retreated off into the sitting room to take a breath to cool off. Both women's hearts were pounding and neither had struck a blow yet.

In the bedroom Paul placed their bags as they stay the night whatever happened in this room. Sarah told him "did you hear that cocky cxnt? She is going to regret every fucking insult she has thrown my way! She is a fucking nobody" Paul telling her to take a breath as she looked ready to punch a hole through the wall as she paced in front of the bed.

Time ticked away as 8pm was the time they agreed to settled this feud. Sarah stripped off and put on a silk black robe as she stretched. Paul telling her how gorgeous she looked certainly helped her confidence but she needed to be focused, telling herself she had this fight in the bag.

Soon the clock in the room struck the hour, putting her heels back on. Sarah begun her walk out the room and down the steps. Soon she had reached the bottom and saw that the living room was more bare now. No chairs, a large white rug on the wooden floor and the fire blazing away.

Sue stood confidently in the furthest corner to Sarah as Sue wore a white silk robe and her heels. Teeth instinctively were bared as they wanted to rip each other apart. Two alpha bitches and only one could leave with their pride as the loser knew they were second best.

Then Sue's husband asked "mmm so Sue wanted to know if we could live stream the fight. I have a phone that can do it for us. She wanted the people on the website to see her kick Sarah's arse." He looked a little guilty saying it. Paul wanted to protest but Sarah quickly interjected "oh that's perfect. They'll see me ruin you Sue. No lies from you will hide what I am about to do to you."

Sue's husband got his phone out and set everything up. Clearly people on the board expected it as he never mentioned how they knew to expect this. Instead he told both they were live not long after.

Taking a breath, both felt nervous as now the stakes were massive for their pride. Slowly both striped off their robes. Nipples were visible first as they were hard on both women. Then their pussies with landing stripes appeared as both women stared intensely at their rivals body. The robes hit the floor before they stepped out their heels.

"Remember you wanted this bitch" said Sarah with a cold fury. Sue replied "shut up and fucking come on" waving Sarah to bring it on as they stepped out their corners onto the rug. Each felt adrenalin run through their bodies for the first time in years. This feeling felt so right to them as they licked their lips and circled.

A few slaps from ranges were thrown and just about glanced off their targets as they edged in closer. The husband's were silent but the tents in the front of their pants showed how excited they were. Eyes wide when they witnessed both women clash body to body as any nerves were replied with pure fury as hands grabbed hair.

Single word insults flew as they bumped tits. Circling in tight as toes were stepped on. Sarah felt so alive as her body tingled from top to bottom. She felt the burn in her scalp as Sue was pulling hair with a vengeance. Sarah wasn't exactly doing badly herself as her rivals face showed how much it was hurting her. With little pieces of hair soon dropping onto the rug around their feet.

Soon the body slaps came with their right hands. Cracks rung out in the room as red marks started to form. They'd agreed to no punches to faces. Still that didn't stop them being able to hurt the other as hisses escaped both fighters lips.

Sarah snarled "you weak southern cow" as she bumped her body into Sue's to start driving her back. Her charge helped her move Sue back against a wall. Where Sarah taunted "see... You're weak as fuck.." to try to break her foe mentally.

But Sue showed off her power as she grunted and pushed off the wall with her right foot. They could feel each others hot breath in their faces as they stared square into each others eyes. Nipples fenced and even pussies at times met to make them shudder.

Trying to ram her right knee into the pussy of Sarah. Sue was showing how down right vicious she could get early on. The knee smacked into a knee so Sarah grunted out thankful it wasn't a flush hit to its target. Sarah reaching down to dig her nails into the spine of Sue to make her groan out. Soon both pushed apart after a little more infighting with scratches being exchanged.

Back into space they go after being near the wall. Sarah asking Sue "you really think you can handle me bitch?" Making Sue grin. Her response was to simply spit onto the tits of Sarah to show how little respect she had for her. Making Sarah cry out "you fucking cow!" Before both stepped in and they were in a slap boxing match.

When they landed flush cracks of palm on flesh rung out. Groans and moans of pain escaped the person being hit. They would be knocked back a step before they returned fire as each gave a brutal slap in return. All the hate they had brewed up was being used to channel into their hits to make even their men wince.

"Come on Sarah! You can beat her!" Yelled Paul. Sue's husband joined in telling his wife to break Sarah. Both men were trying to encourage their women but were fighting the urge not to stroke their cocks. Feeling a few beads of sweat on their brows as they watched their women battle it out.

Cheeks were reddening up before a right handed slap caught Sarah on her ear to make her stumble two steps to the right. She shook her head to clear some cobwebs but Sue was on her to grab her hair and kick her in her stomach. Sarah crying out as she found herself dragged onto the rug on all fours.

"You fucking weak bitch..' snarled sue before she tried to flatten down Sarah, wanting to muscle her down while Sarah tried to stay up but soon the weight of Sue pushed her down onto her tits. Sue clawed the back of her rival with her right hand as her left pulled at the hair of Sarah to make her cry out as red claw marks run down her spine.

Next Sue tried to mount the back of Sarah. Hoping the marks she'd dug in would prove painful enough that Sarah would crumble. Sarah thought showed her toughness to grit her teeth and push up to make Sue tumble over onto her tits with a whine.

Scrambling from their fronts they turned around and smacked tit to tit. Hands went for hair as the growled like two dogs in battle. Ending up rolling around yanking hair out and hissing. Each woman's toned body was glistening with sweat now that made some hairs stick to them.

When Sue got on time Sarah decided to punish her digging both sets of her nails down the spine of her opponent. Sue yelped as she felt the marks go from the top of her shoulder all the way down her back. She smacked Sarah across her face in reply with a wicked slap that turned the head of the younger fighter.

They could feel the sting of sweat going into their cuts. Sue grabbed Sarah's hair to start banging her head into the rug. Sarah fighting like a hell cat was bucking up and clawing at the arms of her tormentor. Sue hissed but was loving bashing Sarah's head down.

Till "ah fuck..." Was cried out. Sue let go of the hair of Sarah to hold her pussy. Sarah's knee had caught Sue flush between her legs, whether by luck or precision didn't matter. It gave Sarah a breather as her head buzzed, blinking to clear her vision. All while Sue tried to rub the burning sensation between her legs.

As both recovered with Sue still on top. Sarah pulled her off by her hair and both kicked at shins as they tried to power each other over on their sides. They changed grips to go for tits, yelping when they felt nails ravage their proud boobs. Each screamed abuse into the others face as their expressions turned to ones of agony.

All the while the men got more vocal, screaming for their women to rip the others tits off. They could see that the other woman was truly worth her reputation as they'd seen fights end sooner then this with their women. Instead both could see traces of blood from cuts being dug into tits.

Pushing apart from each other after a few moments. They were both panting as they sat up and looked at each other. Sue knew now that all the stories she'd heard about Sarah was true. While Sarah was getting to see that Sue wasn't someone talking out their rear end. All the while neither knew that the viewership was going up rapid on their stream to the website. People who'd not really paid attention to these two old warriors had heard that the fight was brutal. They had to see what was happening.

"That all you got?" Asked Sarah as she pushed to her feet. Her hair was an absolute mess but she stood proudly, even if her body was screaming at her, heart was racing and part of her wondered if she'd have a heart attack.

Sue got up and replied "oh I am not done until you submit to me you cow." She was panting too, pussy dripping like Sarah's was as this was animalistic to them. They loved the thrill of a worthy fight. Sue waved Sarah to bring it on.

Rushing each other they bumped body to body with sweat flying up. Frantically they were punching bodies, biting at shoulders, trying to muscle each other back as it was simply chaos. Barking out in effort, crying in pain, their faces were a mask of agony.

Desperately both dug nails in the others pussy. Howling out like wounded animals as they instinctively went up on their toes. Each grabbed the others hair with their free hand. Sue panting "I'll fucking rip your insides apart you cxnt..." Sarah answered back "fucking bitch... Your husband won't be fucking you ever again.." as they proved they would do anything to win.

Soon Sarah felt her clit get scratched and she howled out before her knees weakened under her. Sue felt that weakened and pushed Sarah onto her back. She kept clawing away with her right as her left dug into the right nipple of her rival.

Crying out kicking the floor. Sarah could feel her own grip weakening as her eyes were closed and tears streaming out. Her pride told her to fight on but seconds ticked away and it was weakening. Sue growled at her to give up. Sarah shook her head at first... But she yelled "Christ!!! I submit!! Get off me!!!"

Sue kept the hold on a little longer till even her husband told her that was enough. Getting her hand out of Sarah's pussy with traces of blood on her finger nails. Sarah held her pussy as she sobbed harder then she had ever done in her life.

Not having enough yet. Sue mounted the tits of Sarah. Flexing her arms for the camera as she says "I fucking told you all that I'd kick her fucking arse! I am better then her now and I would have fucking owned her in the past!" With a smile on her face even as a few tears are visible around her eyes as she is feeling it too.

Getting off Sarah, Sue sees her husband switch his phone to standby after stopping filming. She gently hugs him as she admits quietly to him "fuck... I hurt all over." He helps her out the room to the steps and up to the bathroom to clean her up and patch her up.

Paul rushes to check on Sarah. Who covers her face to hide her shame. She hoped that she could still be the dominant woman she once was. She feels she let him down as well as herself. Her mind racing with ideas on what comments she'll find when she goes back on the website.

"Honey god I love you so much. I hope you will be ok" said Paul as he gently strokes her hair kneeling to her left. Soon he is able to help her up as he tells her how proud he is of her. She doesn't feel exactly brilliant but his words are helping ease her horror at losing.

Soon Sue's husband comes back down to tell them where the bathroom is, saying Sue is in their bedroom recovering on the bed. That brings a weak smile to Sarah's face. Knowing at least she knew she hadn't embarrassed herself at all. Even as she needed help up the steps as her body was throbbing in pain, especially her pussy.

Paul took care of her. Helping with her wounds, taking her to the bedroom they'd been given by Sue and her man. Sarah struggled to sleep at first but soon drifted off. Soon enough waking up still sore but at least able to get up under her own steam.

That morning both couples were back in the living room. Sarah now westing her dress again with no knickers. Sue wore a white vest along with a loose set of black shorts. Both women were awkward around each other at first. Before Sue said "look no hard feelings I hope.." looking directly into the eyes of Sarah.

"No.. we both wanted to fight and you won. You deserved it." Replied Sarah a little glum but nodding to Sue. Both women shook hands to show respect for each other. They didn't like each other and never would. The one thing they could agree upon is that the other was a worthy enemy to have.

Sarah left with Paul and they begun the trip home as Sue waved them off. The parting message being that Sarah knew where to message Sue if she wanted a rematch. Sarah smiled and replied "oh fuck yes I do." Staring a hole through Sue as part of her couldn't accept losing. The other part now on the way home told her she'd retired for good reason.

When they got home Sarah had to check the website. Seeing the video and being astounded by how truly vicious both had been. She saw the messages, while you had one or two slagging them off saying they were too old for fighting. Most absolutely loved the clash, respecting both warriors for their efforts. Sarah felt pride swell back up as while she lost the battle, she'd proven to herself she could still fight if needed.

Offline DavidG

• God Member
Re: The Website
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2024, 06:17:23 PM »
Fantastic story and hope there is more to come

Online sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2024, 07:42:53 PM »
I like 90% of this.

<> Would have been even better if they couldn't stand the wait, and impulsively met before the planned fight time.

<> Would have been even better if there WERE hard feelings after the fight.

Offline D69again

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2024, 07:58:55 PM »
Great story! Hot hot pictures! Thank you!
Beware of Project 2025! Read it! At least read the highlights! The radical religious right are coming after us who like sites like this one. Vote, while you still can, to stop Project 2025.

Offline MikeHales67

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2024, 11:57:17 PM »
Good story. Liked the fact she eas a Manc
Consciously Imcompetant.

Offline aussie_couple

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2024, 02:13:28 PM »
Outstanding story

Offline matfighter507

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2024, 09:03:13 AM »
Great story! When's your next boxing match?

Offline YH5050

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2024, 10:22:41 PM »
Great story! Looking very much forward to the rematch. Hoping this becomes a trilogy!