News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Very simple question…not so simple answer!

• 12 Replies

Offline Dicey_Kate

• God Member
  • Heh Bitch…Care for a catfight?
Very simple question…not so simple answer!
« on: August 28, 2024, 02:57:03 PM »
Very simple question Boys and Girls…but very hard to answer lol.

What is the secret to being successful at catfighting? What qualities and or experiences do the most successful catfighter’s have?

As for me I will give you my answer tomorrow; as there is a lot to consider. Including whether or not I consider myself to be “A Successful Catfighter!” :o

Now if you will excuse me; I have some soul searching to do :)

Xoxo
Kate
« Last Edit: August 28, 2024, 02:59:15 PM by Dicey_Kate »

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Very simple question…not so simple answer!
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2024, 04:13:38 PM »
Very simple question Boys and Girls…but very hard to answer lol.

What is the secret to being successful at catfighting? What qualities and or experiences do the most successful catfighter’s have?

As for me I will give you my answer tomorrow; as there is a lot to consider. Including whether or not I consider myself to be “A Successful Catfighter!” :o

Now if you will excuse me; I have some soul searching to do :)

Xoxo
Kate

Commit to THAT fight against THAT woman.

Don't do what Robin Ventura did when he went out to the mound to Nolan Ryan.  Don't just walk out there and figure it out.

Walk up to her with a plan.  Hit her first.  And in the mouth, not a shoulder push.

And when you get her down, keep hitting.

Commit.

Offline DottiD

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2024, 04:35:13 PM »
For me its all mental emotion , once you are mentally ready that anyone can or will start a fight or attack you , your ready for it. As far as what i do ,knowing a good percentage of women go for hair first or your top or throw a punch from the side , i tend to aim straight for their nose and face head on. I would say 90% of the time a solid blow to that area either puts down your rival or stops then for those few seconds they cover their nose you can have them down or land valuable blows they are willing to stop fighting back.

Offline Dicey_Kate

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2024, 06:37:06 PM »
Well I agree with both of the replies so far; however a lot of what has been mentioned are what I would refer to as either tactics or strategy. With these questions I wanted to drill down deeper into the individual.

So DottiD and Sinclairfan; perhaps you two could hold up the proverbial mirror and ask yourself what is it about you as a person that makes you good at catfighting? So for example: Maybe you’re both for the most part not intimidated by the thought of getting hurt? I’ve seen girls crumble after a few slaps to the face and burst into tears - so sad. Maybe you’re both naturally aggressive and you believe that’s an advantage? Maybe you’re taller than most women you meet and you see that as an advantage?

Basically my hope is we can all share our personal lists which detail a multitude of factors which we believe makes a successful Catfighter. Some items on the list maybe physical characteristics; others will be more psychological / lived experience. My guess is people’s lists will share a lot of common factors but it’s those wild cards I’m most looking forward to myself. I’m sure that someone will have something listed that I’ve never ever considered before :)

Now I’m still working on mine personally; But I will share that for me control of emotions is number one on my list. Aggression and anger are powerful emotions but uncontrolled aggression and anger is in my opinion a hindrance in a fight. But if you can control them; focus them…that’s a different story imo.

Anyway I hope this makes sense?

Xoxo
Kate
« Last Edit: August 28, 2024, 07:02:55 PM by Dicey_Kate »

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2024, 08:21:21 PM »
Please understand I can only reply from a male perspective but I believe the same is true for both genders.

The situation changes depending on whether it is planned or spontaneous. In planned fights you have the opportunity to both physically and mentally prepare. Hopefully, you have the anger under control so that the aggression is purposeful and directed. In a spontaneous fight, it is usually difficult to control anger and aggression so that can be a downfall.

Whether planned or spontaneous, your confidence will be a factor. If you have a high confidence in your abilities, that can give you an advantage over the other person. If your confidence is low, you may have already lost the fight before it ever begins.

Your physical abilities also factor in to the outcome. If you are in good shape and have high stamina then it is to your advantage. On the other side, if you are weak or low stamina, you have major obstacle to overcome.

And then jsut dumb luck can come into play.

Offline Dicey_Kate

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2024, 09:16:28 PM »
Well my soul searching is over :)

So let’s start with the deepest and perhaps hardest question to answer; well at least it was for me. Am I a successful catfighter? I’ve won more fights than I’ve lost; but does this alone make me successful? Honestly I’m not sure; perhaps I’m overthinking things and it’s ultimately all about the W’s and the L’s? Or does the definition of success in catfighting extend beyond a simple win - loss record? Thoughts anyone?

Anyway onto the fun part: What is the secret to being successful at catfighting? What qualities and or experiences do the most successful catfighter’s have?

1. As I’ve said before control of emotions such as anger and aggression is top of my list. Uncontrolled anger and aggression is imo a hindrance; but if you’re the kind of person who can control these powerful emotions. That’s a really useful character trait for any kind of fighter.

2. A high tolerance for pain / mental strength: as previously said I once saw a bitch crumble after a measly three slaps to the face. A good tolerance for pain / mental strength definitely is number 2 in my book.

3. Physical fitness: I’ve seen some very out of shape bitches beat up some very fit bitches. However physical fitness still is my number three and it’s for me the most important physical quality a Catfighter can have.

4. Awareness: Just because you’re in a catfight; doesn’t mean you should not be aware of what’s going on around you. A successful Catfighter can focus on both her opponent and her surroundings. This is especially important if her friends are about. Awareness also means you’re constantly looking for weaknesses or injuries you can exploit.

5. The ability to throw a proper punch! Punching is the most essential skill. Oh and top tip take your rings off! Yes they will hurt who you just punched; but is it really worth the risk of fucking up your right hand in the middle of a Catfight?

6. No matter who you’re facing; never ever underestimate them. There is a fine line between confidence and being cocky.

7. Psychological attacks work; get into the bitches head and make her doubt herself and make her scared of you. I believe a successful Catfighter understands how Important psychology is.

8. Fight smart - standing toe to toe with a bitch while you both wildly pull on each other’s hair is I grant you satisfying but definitely not smart.

9. Commit yourself! The fight has started; there is no turning back. Do what needs to done.

10. Be cool; control the encounter if possible. So for example you bump into that bitch from high school; you both want to fight. Control the encounter and arrange an appropriate place and time. Spontaneous encounters are full of avoidable risks.

11.Dress to fight; not to impress. You may look stunning in that black minidress; but a pair of jeans, T-shirt and trainers or leather boots with a good solid heel will serve you way better. *Raises hand: I break this one all the time*

12. Be Lucky.

Ok, here is my list and while I’m not 100% happy with it; I think it’s a good start for a discussion. And in case anyone is wondering; I think that hand on heart 7 out of 12 of my list apply to me. As for which ones…that’s for me to know.

Anyway let’s discuss :)

Xoxo
Kate
« Last Edit: August 28, 2024, 09:32:11 PM by Dicey_Kate »

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2024, 10:19:08 PM »

So let’s start with the deepest and perhaps hardest question to answer; well at least it was for me. Am I a successful catfighter? I’ve won more fights than I’ve lost; but does this alone make me successful? Honestly I’m not sure; perhaps I’m overthinking things and it’s ultimately all about the W’s and the L’s? Or does the definition of success in catfighting extend beyond a simple win - loss record? Thoughts anyone?

Anyway onto the fun part: What is the secret to being successful at catfighting? What qualities and or experiences do the most successful catfighter’s have?

1. As I’ve said before control of emotions such as anger and aggression is top of my list. Uncontrolled anger and aggression is imo a hindrance; but if you’re the kind of person who can control these powerful emotions. That’s a really useful character trait for any kind of fighter.

2. A high tolerance for pain / mental strength: as previously said I once saw a bitch crumble after a measly three slaps to the face. A good tolerance for pain / mental strength definitely is number 2 in my book.

3. Physical fitness: I’ve seen some very out of shape bitches beat up some very fit bitches. However physical fitness still is my number three and it’s for me the most important physical quality a Catfighter can have.

4. Awareness: Just because you’re in a catfight; doesn’t mean you should not be aware of what’s going on around you. A successful Catfighter can focus on both her opponent and her surroundings. This is especially important if her friends are about. Awareness also means you’re constantly looking for weaknesses or injuries you can exploit.

5. The ability to throw a proper punch! Punching is the most essential skill. Oh and top tip take your rings off! Yes they will hurt who you just punched; but is it really worth the risk of fucking up your right hand in the middle of a Catfight?

6. No matter who you’re facing; never ever underestimate them. There is a fine line between confidence and being cocky.

7. Psychological attacks work; get into the bitches head and make her doubt herself and make her scared of you. I believe a successful Catfighter understands how Important psychology is.

8. Fight smart - standing toe to toe with a bitch while you both wildly pull on each other’s hair is I grant you satisfying but definitely not smart.

9. Commit yourself! The fight has started; there is no turning back. Do what needs to done.

10. Be cool; control the encounter if possible. So for example you bump into that bitch from high school; you both want to fight. Control the encounter and arrange an appropriate place and time. Spontaneous encounters are full of avoidable risks.

11.Dress to fight; not to impress. You may look stunning in that black minidress; but a pair of jeans, T-shirt and trainers or leather boots with a good solid heel will serve you way better. *Raises hand: I break this one all the time*

12. Be Lucky.

Ok, here is my list and while I’m not 100% happy with it; I think it’s a good start for a discussion. And in case anyone is wondering; I think that hand on heart 7 out of 12 of my list apply to me. As for which ones…that’s for me to know.

Xoxo
Kate

I believe most of your points apply to either gender. 8 & 11 are female oriented so I am not sure where they fit in the list. I don't see anything to add but once others comment, I may very well say yes that needs to be added.

Regarding order of importance, I would list as 3-2-1-10-7-9-5-4-6-12.

Offline Dicey_Kate

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2024, 10:27:40 PM »

12. Be Lucky.

Xoxo
Kate

I believe most of your points apply to either gender. 8 & 11 are female oriented so I am not sure where they fit in the list. I don't see anything to add but once others comment, I may very well say yes that needs to be added.

Regarding order of importance, I would list as 3-2-1-10-7-9-5-4-6-12.

You're definitely wrong about point 8, it would apply to you as well for sure. The hairpulling scenario was simply an example of not fighting smart. Think about it and I'm sure you can think of some scenarios which men do that are equally stupid in the context of winning the fight.

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2024, 11:42:07 PM »
I was thinking hair pulling wouldn't apply to men but you are correct, fighting smart is critical. Revamp: 3-2-1-10-7-9-8-5-4-6-12

Offline jessiefite

• God Member
  • Love to fight no rules. IRL. Want a piece of me?
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2024, 12:10:32 AM »
My perspective is much more simplistic.  My goals are achieved as a fighter, fist, cat, or otherwise, if the spectators deeply enjoyed watching me fight the other woman.  Obviously, that incorporates many elements, like looking good (being fit, nicely attired and well groomed), being enthusiastic, exhibiting skill, being tough/not whiny, even when hurting, etc.  But I would narrow all of that down to basically putting on a good show for the men watching.

Offline Dicey_Kate

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2024, 09:03:44 AM »
My perspective is much more simplistic.  My goals are achieved as a fighter, fist, cat, or otherwise, if the spectators deeply enjoyed watching me fight the other woman.  Obviously, that incorporates many elements, like looking good (being fit, nicely attired and well groomed), being enthusiastic, exhibiting skill, being tough/not whiny, even when hurting, etc.  But I would narrow all of that down to basically putting on a good show for the men watching.

A very valid perspective :)

But what if we were to drill a little deeper; what if we put the audience / entertainment aspect to one side Jessie. Let’s imagine it’s you and me; we’re alone and we both have spent the last six months provoking each other. Our relationship is extremely poisonous and very personal! Now let’s assume you win our catfight (Which you wouldn’t for the record!)

What is it about you as a woman that would make you successful in our catfight? What personal qualities do you possess which you rely upon in a catfight to lead you to victory? What experiences and life skills have made you successful at catfighting?

Xoxo
Kate

Offline jessiefite

• God Member
  • Love to fight no rules. IRL. Want a piece of me?
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2024, 11:51:07 AM »
What is it about you as a woman that would make you successful in our catfight? What personal qualities do you possess which you rely upon in a catfight to lead you to victory? What experiences and life skills have made you successful at catfighting?

My discipline not to fight you under such circumstances.  I have one purpose and that is to entertain.  I don't fight for the sake of fighting, for pride or for grudges.  If you threaten my family, that's different, but otherwise, I'm not going to fight anyone without an audience.  They are my goal, not just to be in competition with you.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2024, 02:26:19 AM »
The catfighters need to rip their opponent's shirt/blouse.  ;D