News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Most Underrated Crystal Catfight

• 11 Replies

Offline Andy67

The Most Underrated Crystal Catfight
« on: August 16, 2024, 11:14:40 AM »
This fight is one of my favourites from Crystal Films, but I hardly ever see people talk about it. It's the fight between Heather and Michelle. Here is a link to it if you want to watch it:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ThunderThots/comments/hzqxvb/daisydukes_catfight/

I know it isn't as vicious as some from Crystal, but I really love this fight for a lot of reasons:
It's a really even match up, in many ways.
Great outfits.
It has great hair pulling and grappling, and also some good punching.
Its like a catfight chess match, in that it's quite slow paced, every move is deliberate but it doesn't feel scripted.
I especially like how Heather acts in this fight, she has a cocky smile throughout and she controls most of the fight.

As I've said, I haven't seen many people talk about this one before, so let me know what you think about this match.

Also, I know these two also had a scripted match outdoors, but does anyone know if they had any other fights? Or other rounds before or after this particular video?

Offline tomwarren

Re: The Most Underrated Crystal Catfight
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2024, 03:44:58 PM »
Underrated fight indeed. I also love when a woman is cocky and shows it during the match.

My underrated CF fight that I don't see many talk about it is Marni vs Star. Marni's gf Amanda got beat by Star and she was gonna get revenge saying shed beat her ass. Fight starts and Marni comes out firing with kicks and punches looking like it would be a quick and easy win for her. They go to the corner and she makes a mistake by turning her back and gets taken down from behind where Star starts pounding her with face rakes, hair pulling and vicious punches to the head. Marni doesn't give up easily and ends up taking a beating while she's clearly frustrated and trying everything to make a comeback. By the end she was frustrated and basically in tears.

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2024, 06:51:20 PM »
Leslie fights, she is the sexier and the prettier cat  there by far.

Offline b3b392

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2024, 10:17:52 AM »
Best moment in the Starr vs Marnie fight is when Starr gets on top in the corner for the first time and pauses to give a cocky laugh as the panic at the situation crosses Marnie's face. Easily the most underrated Crystal fight for me.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2024, 07:16:24 AM »
love that her top get ripped.

Offline muggles

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2024, 09:11:23 PM »
Leslie fights, she is the sexier and the prettier cat  there by far.

Mindy/Michelle

Offline muggles

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2024, 09:20:45 PM »
Michelle vs Elizabeth Video Magazine 3

Very rough and prolonged.  Very attractive, significantly larger loser that wouldn’t quit.  The only Crystal fight where people (women specifically) in the crowd encourage a fighter that was clearly on the verge of winning (best 2 out of 3) to let the loser up “to breathe”. 

Michelle happily got up so she could keep beating Elizabeth up.   Amazingly, after a rest Elizabeth came out for more.  Elizabeth wound up with 2 black eyes.

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2024, 02:40:54 AM »
Marnie has been mentioned because she lost of her fight against Star.    Marnie was asked about that in her interview  before her fight against Eden.   I thought Marnie and Eden were very well matched and both women went at each other. A very arousing fight.  The ladies agreed to a break.  Up to then either woman might have won.  After the break Marnie gained the advantage and Eden conceded the fight..
« Last Edit: August 28, 2024, 10:59:15 AM by presenterfan »

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2024, 02:44:38 AM »
Shannon vs Leslie VM6

After the most famous Shannon vs Jen fight from VM7  this one is easily the second best.  It's a different Shannon from VM7.

Pretty girls, brutal fighting, back and forth so you don't have any idea who is going to win, and a decisive definitive ending.  All you could ask for in a catfight.

Offline muggles

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2024, 01:49:43 PM »
This fight is one of my favourites from Crystal Films, but I hardly ever see people talk about it. It's the fight between Heather and Michelle. Here is a link to it if you want to watch it:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ThunderThots/comments/hzqxvb/daisydukes_catfight/

I know it isn't as vicious as some from Crystal, but I really love this fight for a lot of reasons:
It's a really even match up, in many ways.
Great outfits.
It has great hair pulling and grappling, and also some good punching.
Its like a catfight chess match, in that it's quite slow paced, every move is deliberate but it doesn't feel scripted.
I especially like how Heather acts in this fight, she has a cocky smile throughout and she controls most of the fight.

As I've said, I haven't seen many people talk about this one before, so let me know what you think about this match.

Also, I know these two also had a scripted match outdoors, but does anyone know if they had any other fights? Or other rounds before or after this particular video?

I like this match a lot.  It was nice to see Michelle struggling after beating Elizabeth so easily.  And Michelle and Heather looked good.  But their is no decisive ending.  I believe Heather would have won.  Michelle was starting to take a beating.

Offline Hairpullfan

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2024, 02:01:18 PM »
Yes!  Heather and Michelle is my favorite from Crystal!  Both girls are so hot with the big hair and great legs and feet!  It's like if two girls from my high school fought!  Love it.
Barefoot girls pulling each other's hair gets me off every time

Offline DS79

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2024, 03:57:24 PM »
Yes!  Heather and Michelle is my favorite from Crystal!  Both girls are so hot with the big hair and great legs and feet!  It's like if two girls from my high school fought!  Love it.

oh yeah, like two high school girls fighting over a boy. At the beginning there is a tentative smile, but the fight increases and is fought doggedly in the end
I love women especially when they fight