News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Bianca Blance

• 9 Replies

Offline BigDickBrad

Bianca Blance
« on: September 16, 2024, 05:35:06 PM »
Does anyone know what happened to Biance Blance? she was red hot the last couple years and she seems to have gone missing. She isnt on sessions girls anymore and I know of at least two studios that refuse to work with her. Did something happen?

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
Re: Bianca Blance
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2024, 07:18:41 PM »
Who are the studios?

Offline BigDickBrad

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2024, 08:18:00 PM »
Who are the studios?
Fetish fights and fighting dolls.

Offline biancafan

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2024, 05:49:00 AM »
She still has a LF account. Hasn't done Fighting Dolls in years, I heard the FD girls didn't like her because she was too rough with them.

Offline locked

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2024, 01:30:44 PM »
Both her and Pamela were 'banned' from Fighting Dolls . It was never stated outright why but it' s obvious that those two were just too much for the girls at FD ; they put their normal undefeated girls in their place with their #1 rated girl retiring after her loss to one of them ( forget if it was Bianca or Pamela ).   This isn't knocking the FD girls, I love them and the site but Pamela and Bianca were just too much and there is no fucking around from either . More than a couple of the seasoned, rougher FD girls were even reduced to tears as a result of facing them so they were shown the door  :'(  Some FD fights are pretty rough but they are always scripted and kept 'sane' while the Italian girls fight at a higher level and fight with bad intent when they're serious.

Since were mentioning Pamela ... has anyone seen or even know of her losing a match ?  I heard she even beat VeVe Lane in a catfight and VeVe doesn't lose often.  A couple of her cat fights at IFW with Lara and for FCS with Tiger were brutal !   :o I saw the one with Tiger but just previews of the Lara fights ...  anyone see those ? 

Offline BigDickBrad

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2024, 01:48:28 PM »
Both her and Pamela were 'banned' from Fighting Dolls . It was never stated outright why but it' s obvious that those two were just too much for the girls at FD ; they put their normal undefeated girls in their place with their #1 rated girl retiring after her loss to one of them ( forget if it was Bianca or Pamela ).   This isn't knocking the FD girls, I love them and the site but Pamela and Bianca were just too much and there is no fucking around from either . More than a couple of the seasoned, rougher FD girls were even reduced to tears as a result of facing them so they were shown the door  :'(  Some FD fights are pretty rough but they are always scripted and kept 'sane' while the Italian girls fight at a higher level and fight with bad intent when they're serious.

Since were mentioning Pamela ... has anyone seen or even know of her losing a match ?  I heard she even beat VeVe Lane in a catfight and VeVe doesn't lose often.  A couple of her cat fights at IFW with Lara and for FCS with Tiger were brutal !   :o I saw the one with Tiger but just previews of the Lara fights ...  anyone see those ?
I chatted with Pamela on her OF last week. She also informed me that she would not work with Bianca again. She did not tell me why. That's why I'm curious what the deal is with Bianca.

Offline Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2024, 01:55:17 PM »
Bianca being too tough for FD Makes some sense. She crushed Andi using some bjj (including chokes) and andi had no response,

(Andi in turn had easily defeated big and lovely Petra, one of my favourites.)

Offline biancafan

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2024, 03:56:07 PM »
She actually ended up losing the catfight to VeVe but gave her all she could handle. After the match VeVe said that was the hardest anyone has ever pulled her hair. She never did another catfight with such real hair pulling since.

If you want to see Bianca demolish an FD girl into humiliation I'd recommend her match vs Loredana. She completely destroyed her and reduced her to tears more than once in that fight. At one point she sat on her face sideways while grinning the whole time.

Offline Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2024, 07:15:59 PM »
She actually ended up losing the catfight to VeVe but gave her all she could handle. After the match VeVe said that was the hardest anyone has ever pulled her hair. She never did another catfight with such real hair pulling since.

If you want to see Bianca demolish an FD girl into humiliation I'd recommend her match vs Loredana. She completely destroyed her and reduced her to tears more than once in that fight. At one point she sat on her face sideways while grinning the whole time.

Was she allowed / did she use her bjj?

Offline locked

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: Yesterday at 12:34:22 PM »

Thanks for this  .... the reason I thought VeVe lost was I saw a clip where they asked Veve about the fight with Pamela and she seemed  reluctant to say anything ... just smiled and said she'd like to try again or something like that  .... as if  she lost a close fight and wanted a rematch.  I don't see that fight on Veve's Doom Maidens site ... is it there and I missed it or was it for another producer like IFW ?