News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Millie Bobby Brown's 20th Birthday Bash - Catfight Tournament

• 38 Replies

Offline The Syndicate

Re: Millie Bobby Brown's 20th Birthday Bash - Catfight Tournament
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2024, 08:17:05 AM »
After a hiatus from writing, I'm just posting here to see if there's still any interest in this and if I should finish it?

I'll post on the discord as well to see if it's worth finishing.

What discord?

https://discord.gg/aJ59Zupq

Offline Desi darling

• Hi, I’m Priya love to get to know you
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2024, 09:01:54 AM »
I’d love to read more about this tournament, it has been great so far and I can’t wait for more from you

Offline WrestleFic

« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2024, 10:49:00 PM »
After a hiatus from writing, I'm just posting here to see if there's still any interest in this and if I should finish it?

I'll post on the discord as well to see if it's worth finishing.

Please do continue, I've been wondering when this will be back!

Offline The Arabian

« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2024, 02:14:21 AM »
This was a good thread please complete it

Offline The Syndicate

« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2024, 08:57:37 AM »
This was a good thread please complete it

I will be soon!

Offline Jhc113763

« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2024, 08:50:35 PM »
This thread rules! Is the discord still open too?

Offline The Syndicate

« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2024, 07:16:55 PM »
Round 3 - Fight 1

20-year-old vs 37-year-old
Millie Bobby Brown vs Kat Dennings
{alt}

“If you thought this would be like that little bitch Anna Kendrick, you were sorely mistaken,” said a grinning Kat Dennings.

She had her. Millie Bobby Brown was strung out, panting with the top of her corset ripped open. Kat took Millie’s wrists and pinned them over her head. Then, she leaned down, letting her chest completely envelop Millie’s small and perky pair. The Brit was stuck. She couldn’t budge Kat an inch.

“Getttt offf of meeee….” groaned Millie.

“Not without those magic words,” teased Kat, who had started to move her shoulders back and forth, further digging her tits into Millie’s. Her knee began to move up, sliding between Millie’s legs. She took the top of her knee and began to grind it into Millie’s crotch. The smaller woman moaned, her lip trembling as she fought back tears. Tears of pain, but now also tears of pleasure. “Maybe I’ll just smother you out, leave you in a puddle of your own making… how does that sound, Mils?”

Kat clearly didn’t want to just win this fight. No, she wanted to embarrass Millie. After two dominant showings against two impressive competitors, Kat knew she should be the favorite to win this tournament. And yet when the polls for this round came out, nobody had voted for her to win the tournament. Dove Cameron and Emma Watson somehow got votes over her. Well, Kat knew she wasn’t ever going to face them anyway. So it mattered little. Scarlett Johansson and Billie Eilish were at the top of the board. Kat knew she’d get her chance at one of them in the finals, so it mattered little to her right now.

But sitting in third place was Millie. Little Millie Bobby Brown. Even though Kat was favored in this fight, she still had to see Millie sit there as the third favorite to win this entire tournament while she didn’t receive a single vote?

That shit wouldn’t stand.

So, Kat made an example out of Millie. She tossed her around the bedroom like she was nothing. Millie tried to attack, but she bounced off of the sturdier Kat every single time she got close. Selena had the goods to make it a competition, but Millie didn’t. She didn’t have the strength, the size, or the experience to make Kat flinch. And so Kat had taken her time picking apart her little “challenger.” At one point she had lifted Millie clean off of the floor and tossed her onto the bed. Kat had never felt so alive. So strong. So powerful. So unstoppable.

The feeling was intoxicating.

And as she looked down at the helpless little Millie Bobby Brown, Kat felt that feeling increase ten-fold. She was a fucking beast. An unstoppable force who would flatten anyone who stepped in her way. Ariel Winter? She could barely beat Hilary Duff. Dove Cameron? Another Millie but without the same level of fame. Peyton List? Lucky to even be here. Scarlett Johansson? The biggest challenge left, but well past her prime. Emma Watson? Please. Billie Eilish? Tough, for sure, but so overrated.

This was Kat’s tournament to win. And as she continued to squash Millie’s body under hers, it continued to reinforce these thoughts.

“S-sstoppp…” moaned Millie, tears now fully streaming down her face. “I-I…”

“You WHAT?” Kat roared. “It doesn’t stop until YOU say those two magic words. Now come on baby, say it for aunty Kat.”

Her knee began to grind even deeper and faster against Millie’s crotch. Her weight crushed the smaller woman. She had her hands pinned. Her body pinned. Her tits squashed. Millie was going nowhere. Clearly, she had come to the same conclusion as everyone else… this fight was over before it even began.

“Nooo…” moaned Millie.

“No?” repeated a shocked Kat. “NOOOO?”

It didn’t make any sense. Millie was finished. She had been crushed, slapped, and torn to pieces. Her top was gone. Her hair was a mess. She was sobbing. Kat had done everything she could think of to break this girl. And yet she had the gaul to say NO???

“I wanted a submission,” Kat said. She leaned forward so that her chest fully engulfed Millie’s face. “But I’ll take the knockout too.”

Suddenly, Kat felt a sharp pain. She didn’t know what it was at first. She didn’t have time to process it until she had pulled her chest off of Millie’s face. The sharp, sudden pain was Millie Bobby Brown’s teeth sinking into the flesh of her right tit. Kat yowled in pain, but Millie was now laser-focussed. She slipped a hand out of Kat’s control and clawed the exact same boob she had bit.

Kat grabbed her left tit, arching herself back a bit too much. Millie had the opening. She pushed herself off of the bed and lunged at Kat’s hair. The two women went down onto the floor, with Kat landing hard on her shoulder. Millie kept one hand in Kat’s hair and began to bang her head onto the floor. Her other hand meanwhile latched on tightly to Kat’s breast. Millie had figured it out.

“Your tits… they’re an amazing weapon,” panted Millie. “Too bad they’re also your biggest weakness!!!”

Millie twisted her nails into Kat’s tit and the bigger girl screeched in pain. Her head felt like it had been cracked open. Her tit felt like it was about to explode. All thanks to this little British bitch who less than thirty seconds ago Kat had helplessly pinned.

Within seconds this fight had turned upside down. Kat Dennings was reeling. She couldn’t see straight. She couldn’t think straight. All she could do was feel pain. The pain that Millie was ramping up with every passing second. Millie even began to thrust her knee into Kat’s crotch. Over and over again, she rammed her bony little knee into Kat’s kitty. Dennings looked like she was about to pass out.

“Stop!!! I give!!! I submit!!! Just stopppp!!!” whined Kat.

Millie’s nostrils flared. Her eyes were wide open. Her jaw clenched. She had come unhinged. Something rose up from deep inside of her. Something she couldn’t control. Something she couldn’t quite quench. A hunger built from pain and rage. A hunger that made her keep going even though Kat had given up. Millie wouldn’t stop. Kat’s head continued to be banged into the floor. Her tit got redder and redder. And her crotch continued to take an ungodly amount of punishment.

By the time Millie stopped Kat had been passed out for a while. Millie stood and examined the limp, slumped body of Kat Dennings. A part of her was horrified by what she had done. Another part of her was satisfied. But the biggest part of her was relieved. Relieved to have a chance still to win her own birthday tournament.

{alt}
« Last Edit: August 30, 2024, 07:26:08 PM by The Syndicate »

Offline The Syndicate

« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2024, 07:25:05 PM »
This thread rules! Is the discord still open too?

Thank you! And it is:

https://discord.gg/MF39tZDM

Offline The Syndicate

« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2024, 07:28:16 PM »
Hey everyone! Thanks for the patience. After a much longer hiatus than expected, I decided to post this story one fight at a time moving forward. The entire idea is that the longer the tournament goes on the more detailed the fights would get. As such, I frankly burnt myself out. But, hopefully by taking things a little more slowly I'll be able to continue and finally finish this series up!

Thank you all for reading and for the kind words. I have more ideas after this tourney, so if you're interested in that you can join my discord server: https://discord.gg/MF39tZDM

That's where I run the polls and post additional artwork for those interested.