News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

New release Hawaiian brunette vs. blonde bombshell!

• 2 Replies

Offline APL_VIDEOS

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
New release Hawaiian brunette vs. blonde bombshell!
« on: August 29, 2024, 08:35:23 AM »
Hi guys

ALL CATFIGHTS, COMPETITIVE, DOMINATION, FACE-SITTING ETC, ETC ARE ON SALE TODAY, WITH PRICES AS LOW AS $6.99!
BUY NOW!

ENJOY OUR NEW RELEASE: Hawaiian brunette vs. blonde bombshell!
HIGHLIGHT
With her full-bodied figure and her background in catfighting, Carmilla is a fantastic addition to our huge roster of wrestlers.
Opposing her, is blonde bombshell Zoey, stepping into the mats for the first time since welcoming her first child.

{alt}

This new release is available in our 2 stores:
OUR OWN SITE and OUR C4S STORE

See now APL today’s Newsletter

Add yourself now to APL’s mailing list

Best regards,
APL team

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
Re: New release Hawaiian brunette vs. blonde bombshell!
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2024, 03:40:33 PM »
Hi guys

ALL CATFIGHTS, COMPETITIVE, DOMINATION, FACE-SITTING ETC, ETC ARE ON SALE TODAY, WITH PRICES AS LOW AS $6.99!
BUY NOW!

ENJOY OUR NEW RELEASE: Hawaiian brunette vs. blonde bombshell!
HIGHLIGHT
With her full-bodied figure and her background in catfighting, Carmilla is a fantastic addition to our huge roster of wrestlers.
Opposing her, is blonde bombshell Zoey, stepping into the mats for the first time since welcoming her first child.

{alt}

This new release is available in our 2 stores:
OUR OWN SITE and OUR C4S STORE

See now APL today’s Newsletter

Add yourself now to APL’s mailing list

Best regards,
APL team

I was SUPER excited for this! These are two of the most beautiful women currently on the female fighting scene. Carmilla is an 11 on a scale of 1-10 in the beauty department as well as Zoey who's body is official a work of art after her pregnancy (her boobs are even MORE INCREDIBLE now :o ) With that being said again  I was extra stoked to see this match take place... Then I read the description which was a little off putting to put it lightly so I held off buying it. After multiple views at the stills and both girls looking extremely HOT (Carmilla in that G-string  :o ) I finally gave in and bought it. I'm going to keep it real here this was a huge let down. I don't like to complain or really criticize a producers work but this was a waste of these girls talents. They did the best they could with the match stipulations so I don't blame them at all but this type of match is for a very, VERY niche audience. The description is kind of vague but this is pretty much the girls applying various holds and trying to break the hold. I figured that's what the match would be but I wasn't sure and curiosity got the best of me. You guys at APL distribute some great work with a lot of variety but I wouldn't be mad if this matches stipulation was a one and done.
 Sorry to be negative but I was really let down by this one. So to any fan who's into this type of contest, enjoy but again for wrestling or catfight fans this one is NOT for you :'(
 Hopefully Carmilla and Zoey will happen again in a more traditional match because I'm dying to see them get it on!

Offline APL_VIDEOS

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: New release Hawaiian brunette vs. blonde bombshell!
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2024, 08:22:16 AM »
Hi,

First of all, thank you very much for purchasing this match and for taking the time to leave a review.

We’re sorry to hear that it wasn’t to your liking and that you would have preferred a different type of match. However, we’d like to clarify something: at APL, we produce a vast variety of matches, organized into no fewer than 19 categories.

We fully understand that no customer is likely to enjoy all 19 categories of matches. Just as no one goes to a restaurant and enjoys every dish, whether it’s pizza, pasta, meat, fish, seafood, sushi, or every type of wine, beer, liquors, deserts etc, but is that a good reason for the restaurant to serve only one type of food and drink? We certainly don't think so, and for sure on the “restaurant” APL we don’t do that, LOL.

With over 27 years in the business, we’ve learned one thing for sure: in this market, one customer’s dream can be another customer’s nightmare. Therefore our approach is simple: each customer should choose what they enjoy and leave the rest for others.

We completely respect that some may not appreciate this new type of match. However, the undeniable truth is that we released two matches of this kind in August, and they have quickly become our best-sellers for the month. So yes, we will continue producing them. In fact, we’re excited to release a new one on September 4th, and we know many customers are eagerly looking forward to it!

Please use the link’s below to see both matches already released of this new category that is a huge sales success:
PRE2608

PRE2607

Best regards,
APL team
OUR OWN SITE
OUR C4S STORE