News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Cute MMA Fighters

• 13 Replies

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Cute MMA Fighters
« on: April 09, 2019, 10:59:33 PM »
Cheers!

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
Re: Cute MMA Fighters
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2019, 11:10:27 PM »
That was hot!  I love women's MMA for the tight, body to body, thighs interlocked fighting.  I just wish they allowed hair pulling!

Offline ParadigmSift

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2019, 01:24:47 AM »
That was hot!  I love women's MMA for the tight, body to body, thighs interlocked fighting.  I just wish they allowed hair pulling!

If they really want women's MMA to blow up they'll need to follow the example set by women's tennis and stop dressing like men.  At some point Men's tennis dropped the ball and women's tennis stepped in front of the photographers and slowly bent all the way over to pick the ball back up and that was that.  Change women's MMA wrestling outfits and you will change the world.  It will become the most popular well watched sport on the planet. 
You don't have to see the entire staircase to miss the first 3 steps and fall headfirst into that final tumble.
When you've run out of time for 12 steps come visit us at "Step 13" (At a neighborhood near you).  HH drink specials for 1st & 5 yr pins.

Offline clandestino

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2019, 04:32:41 PM »

If they really want women's MMA to blow up they'll need to follow the example set by women's tennis and stop dressing like men.  At some point Men's tennis dropped the ball and women's tennis stepped in front of the photographers and slowly bent all the way over to pick the ball back up and that was that. Change women's MMA wrestling outfits and you will change the world.  It will become the most popular well watched sport on the planet. 

I like the way you put that, very colourful and apt, regarding women's tennis.

But female MMA fighters don't dress like men, because male MMA fights are topless!

Topless female MMA is out of the question, and I can't even see them following the example of women's beach volleyball or track and field, in which tight, skimpy panties are required by regulation for female participants. Within competitive martial arts, there is enormous and indignant resistance to the very idea of an erotic element to female combat.

"That's so disrespectful and chauvinistic, dude! Any one of those women would kick your ass into the middle of next year and back ... blah, blah, blah ...."  ..
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 07:38:31 PM by clandestino »

Offline ParadigmSift

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2019, 08:20:37 PM »

If they really want women's MMA to blow up they'll need to follow the example set by women's tennis and stop dressing like men.  At some point Men's tennis dropped the ball and women's tennis stepped in front of the photographers and slowly bent all the way over to pick the ball back up and that was that. Change women's MMA wrestling outfits and you will change the world.  It will become the most popular well watched sport on the planet. 

I like the way you put that, very colourful and apt!

But female MMA fighters don't dress like men, because male MMA fights are topless!

Topless female MMA is out of the question, and I can't even see them following the example of women's beach volleyball or track and field, in which tight, skimpy panties are required by regulation for female participants. Within competitive martial arts, there is enormous and indignant resistance to the very idea of an erotic element to female combat.

"That's so disrespectful and chauvinistic, dude! Any one of those women would kick your ass into the middle of next year and back ... blah, blah, blah ...."  ..

"Topless female MMA is out of the question,"

Then why mention it or bring it up?  No one suggested, inferred or implied that women's MMA should be" topless". That was not and is not part of this thread.

The example of women's tennis was used to describe how much more favorably the media greeted and covered the sport and the players when they embraced their femininity.  To the best of my knowledge (which may spring from a different well of wit than yours) their embrace did not involve going "topless".

Sex sells.  It always has.  This isn't opinion, it's fact.  If you're a female tennis player it may not seem fair or fortunate that Anna Kournikova can eclipse your salary because of endorsements and modeling contracts when she was unable to compete and perform as well as other players. I'm not aware of this phenomena occurring in male sports.  Males athletes aren't typically rewarded with $ or endorsements unless they're also talented performers. Tennis and MMA are not "team" sports.  Their popularity is dependent on the energy and hype generated by their individual performers.  At a time when Men's tennis had become boring and blase, women's tennis added a welcome spark of excitement.  In a similar fashion, the MMA had peaked in attendance and at a time when the face of the MMA (owner Dana White) had stated  he would never focus on women's MMA, it was precisely a match between 2 hot attractive women that drove sales and attendance through the roof!  Unfortunately if you're in a sport where your popularity and coverage is inordinately based on your appearance/looks MMA can be a very risky business.

Cris Cyborg and Amanda Nunes are not going to sell Hanes stockings or underwear like Miesha Tate, Fellice Herrig, Michelle Waterson,  or Kyra Gracie. If women's MMA is going to thrive they'll need to learn the same lesson women's bodybuilding learned.  Women aren't going to appeal to men or other women as long as they focus on aspects like power-lifting instead of bodybuilding.  The industry couldn't get a single sponsor when they focused and awarded women power lifters but when they embraced female fitness they scored endorsements from Danskin and others followed.  The appearance of a fit beautiful women appealed to both men and women and sold product off the shelves.  I would hope women's MMA can return to it's glory days but with a bonehead like Dan White at the helm this may not be a change that's around the next corner.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 08:24:23 PM by ParadigmSift »
You don't have to see the entire staircase to miss the first 3 steps and fall headfirst into that final tumble.
When you've run out of time for 12 steps come visit us at "Step 13" (At a neighborhood near you).  HH drink specials for 1st & 5 yr pins.

Offline clandestino

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2019, 10:48:47 PM »

Then why mention it or bring it up?  No one suggested, inferred or implied that women's MMA should be" topless". That was not and is not part of this thread.

The example of women's tennis was used to describe how much more favorably the media greeted and covered the sport and the players when they embraced their femininity.  To the best of my knowledge (which may spring from a different well of wit than yours) their embrace did not involve going "topless".

Sex sells.  It always has.  This isn't opinion, it's fact.  If you're a female tennis player it may not seem fair or fortunate that Anna Kournikova can eclipse your salary because of endorsements and modeling contracts when she was unable to compete and perform as well as other players. I'm not aware of this phenomena occurring in male sports.  Males athletes aren't typically rewarded with $ or endorsements unless they're also talented performers. Tennis and MMA are not "team" sports.  Their popularity is dependent on the energy and hype generated by their individual performers.  At a time when Men's tennis had become boring and blase, women's tennis added a welcome spark of excitement.  In a similar fashion, the MMA had peaked in attendance and at a time when the face of the MMA (owner Dana White) had stated  he would never focus on women's MMA, it was precisely a match between 2 hot attractive women that drove sales and attendance through the roof!  Unfortunately if you're in a sport where your popularity and coverage is inordinately based on your appearance/looks MMA can be a very risky business.

Cris Cyborg and Amanda Nunes are not going to sell Hanes stockings or underwear like Miesha Tate, Fellice Herrig, Michelle Waterson,  or Kyra Gracie. If women's MMA is going to thrive they'll need to learn the same lesson women's bodybuilding learned.  Women aren't going to appeal to men or other women as long as they focus on aspects like power-lifting instead of bodybuilding.  The industry couldn't get a single sponsor when they focused and awarded women power lifters but when they embraced female fitness they scored endorsements from Danskin and others followed.  The appearance of a fit beautiful women appealed to both men and women and sold product off the shelves.  I would hope women's MMA can return to it's glory days but with a bonehead like Dan White at the helm this may not be a change that's around the next corner.

Yes, I realise you weren't saying that female MMA should be topless. But you did say that female MMA fighters need to stop dressing like men, and I pointed out  that they don't in fact dress like men, because men fight barechested in MMA.

I also gave my opinion that any attempt to "sex up" or "feminise" the outfits worn by female MMA fighters would probably be met with hostility by both men and women within the sport.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 04:03:10 AM by clandestino »

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2019, 10:59:05 PM »
Cheers!

Offline clandestino

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2019, 11:10:00 PM »

If they really want women's MMA to blow up they'll need to follow the example set by women's tennis and stop dressing like men.  At some point Men's tennis dropped the ball and women's tennis stepped in front of the photographers and slowly bent all the way over to pick the ball back up and that was that.  Change women's MMA wrestling outfits and you will change the world.  It will become the most popular well watched sport on the planet. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rADy3Y1JtYY    ;D

Offline ParadigmSift

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2019, 08:22:36 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rADy3Y1JtYY    ;D

Very funny.   ;D  I see your double-down  on Big & Butt Ugly and raise you 1 Sexy:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hoM92NK1Dw
https://brobible.com/girls/article/women-wrestle-lingerie-fighting-championships-promo/2/

Offline ParadigmSift

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2019, 08:34:58 AM »
Unfortunately there's no mute  button for the annoying male commentators but hopefully we'll see more amateur action the way the Good Lord intended if women's MMA doesn't wake up and come to it's senses.   ;D  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiMUxDlbonM

Offline mr b

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2024, 07:03:55 AM »
such a cutie ;) . And the sexy thing is she won!

Offline Chans11

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2024, 10:09:02 AM »

In addition to beautiful uniforms, dresses and outfits, women tennis players have gorgeous hairstyles, wristwatches, chains, earrings...

Obviously, no one will allow to fight in MMA with wristwatches or chains. No one would also fight with loose hair or nice hairstyles. Moreover, Rose Namajunas shaved off her hair altogether because it was in her way.

Besides, in women's MMA there are a lot of lesbians or just girls who want to be appreciated for their fighting skills and not for their looks.

So in Pro MMA it is impossible. But if you want to imagine how it would look like, you can watch Lingerie Fighting Championships

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcIrJMd4C7E

Offline Emperor

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2024, 10:27:55 AM »
God that must have been the most stupid discussion I have read all week. YouTube Comment Level

Offline Pawgfight

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2024, 04:23:50 AM »
The problem with today's women's mma that because the women have learned to show as little emotion as possible during a fight. In early days of mma women, they fought with much more emotionally as women should. See the fights between Rhonda Rosey and Misha Tate for some emotional mma fights