News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Theresa takes on Melissa

• 3 Replies

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
Theresa takes on Melissa
« on: September 02, 2024, 12:29:43 PM »
When Theresa fought Mary,  she gave as good as she got and for awhile I thought she might even win.   It’s always interesting to see a woman go against different opponents.   Mary and Theresa fought topless in their two thrilling encounters.  That is not the case here but against Melissa I thought this was a more typical womanly fight.   As well as the hitting and hair pulling, they lock together body to body and fiight to exhaustion.
This was a very arousing fight both for the watchers and I imagine the two ladies involved.

https://xhamster.desi/videos/white-trash-catfight-xhFlaQv

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
Re: Theresa takes on Melissa
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2024, 07:34:51 PM »
This is an awesome fight.  Both women are similar in size.  Neither woman looks to be a skilled fighter, so it was pretty even.  This is the kind of catfight I envision between two women at a club, who have had a little too much to drink.  They start to get into it, when the bouncers take them outside to fight it out.

Great to see this one again.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2024, 02:49:24 AM »
why can't each rip the others top off ?

Offline DS79

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2024, 03:01:34 PM »
When Theresa fought Mary,  she gave as good as she got and for awhile I thought she might even win.   It’s always interesting to see a woman go against different opponents.   Mary and Theresa fought topless in their two thrilling encounters.  That is not the case here but against Melissa I thought this was a more typical womanly fight.   As well as the hitting and hair pulling, they lock together body to body and fiight to exhaustion.
This was a very arousing fight both for the watchers and I imagine the two ladies involved.

https://xhamster.desi/videos/white-trash-catfight-xhFlaQv

Theresa vs. Melissa in dresses are so hot. I mean both wearing also pantyhoses in this wild hairpulling and slapping fight. Wish there was more clothe ripping.
I love women especially when they fight