News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Wife vs Ex Wife

• 1 Replies

Offline Catfightfan69

Wife vs Ex Wife
« on: September 08, 2024, 11:23:58 PM »
Both women hate each other and one day they bump into each other at a restaurant. One follows the other into the restroom and a wild brawl ensues. Which woman wins

Offline snw

• God Member
Re: Wife vs Ex Wife
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2024, 05:24:45 AM »
It’s only my opinion mind you, but the ex takes wife out to the wood shed. After the initial punches to start the fight she nails the wife clean on the jaw. From there it’s a whole lot of fun and satisfaction the ex has. Most satisfying is the thought of her rival stepping inside her home for the husband to see. An explanation is one that she’s embarrassed to tell. Especially as she gives him the summary she notices he’s becoming quit excited hearing her tell about the ass kicking his ex laid on her. Knowing he’s excited and not feeling particularly well she knows she best take care of that excitement before he searches out his ex to do so. If he did that she would want none of another fight so she’d be forced to like it, or leave it until she recovers enough for a rematch.
Like I said my opinion.