News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

BELGIAN FIGHTING WOMEN

• 6 Replies

Offline FxcesittingFxghts

BELGIAN FIGHTING WOMEN
« on: September 05, 2024, 10:01:00 AM »
Does anybody know about Belgian Fighting Women and what it was like back in the 90s? I heard the matches were better than Danube Women Wrestling before it became DWW. https://www.wrestlewiki.com/wiki/Belgian_Fighting_Women

Offline BigMC

Re: BELGIAN FIGHTING WOMEN
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2024, 04:49:24 PM »
Nadage was amazing

Offline locked

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2024, 12:45:16 PM »
Nadage was amazing

Yeah, Nadege was something ! Not only a skilled , trained wrestler and cat fighter but a trib / sexfighter as well.  She was one of the first girls I saw doing real / raw / nude tribbing and it blew my mind  back then. I don't remember if it was with DWW , California Wildcats / VSL but it was with a girl who had a tattoo of a dragon covering her back. Couldn't believe what I was seeing way back then  :o :P

But after that one I saw her in so many for various companies - VSL, APL, DWW  .... and she never let you down ( no pun intended  ;) ) or disappointed.

I think her best look was during the 'Summer Sweat  " period with VSL when she wore her hair in dreadlocks. That was a tournament and she ended up wrestled Amy O to a draw in the final. One of the best VHS tapes I ever bought. Wonder if it's still available as a download ? Forgot about this great tournament until now .... thanks for the reminder  :)

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2024, 09:21:07 PM »
Nadage was amazing

Yeah, Nadege was something ! Not only a skilled , trained wrestler and cat fighter but a trib / sexfighter as well.  She was one of the first girls I saw doing real / raw / nude tribbing and it blew my mind  back then. I don't remember if it was with DWW , California Wildcats / VSL but it was with a girl who had a tattoo of a dragon covering her back. Couldn't believe what I was seeing way back then  :o :P

But after that one I saw her in so many for various companies - VSL, APL, DWW  .... and she never let you down ( no pun intended  ;) ) or disappointed.

I think her best look was during the 'Summer Sweat  " period with VSL when she wore her hair in dreadlocks. That was a tournament and she ended up wrestled Amy O to a draw in the final. One of the best VHS tapes I ever bought. Wonder if it's still available as a download ? Forgot about this great tournament until now .... thanks for the reminder  :)

It was a great video. I wish hurricane Havana and Amy had grabbed tit's more and stuff in their match. Amy latched on at one point, but it wasn't super long...but darn if it wasn't hot to see.

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2024, 10:45:55 PM »
In 1988 Beatrice Goffin and her husband Michel led a team of women wrestlers from Belgium to fight a British team from Festelle.. The event was held in an apartment room with the floor covered with thick wrestling mat. The videos of the matches from this event were released via the Festelle label on tapes FV53 and FV54.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2024, 11:17:35 PM by presenterfan »

Offline Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2024, 11:57:55 PM »
Nadage was amazing

She would have been incredible at Academy or Ultimate Surrender!

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2024, 08:19:04 PM »
  The company was run by the black fighter Tania who did some matches at one of the DWW events.  The videos I seen from the site was submission wrestling matches.
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan