News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Fighting Dolls Crotch Grabs

• 10 Replies

Offline hagerscat

Fighting Dolls Crotch Grabs
« on: September 04, 2024, 04:03:49 PM »
Anyone else appreciating the new trend towards crotch/pussy grabs at Fight Dolls?  It also appears that they have up'd the breast grabbing game as well. :)

Offline TheRef

• God Member
Re: Fighting Dolls Crotch Grabs
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2024, 04:43:52 PM »
I haven't seen them yet but I always love seeing a good crotch attack whether in a scripted film or a real catfight.

Offline hagerscat

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2024, 08:13:16 PM »
I haven't seen them yet but I always love seeing a good crotch attack whether in a scripted film or a real catfight.

Check out some of their latest releases!

Offline psy999999

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2024, 09:51:45 AM »
I love crotch grabs (especially both girls simultaneously), can you mention any specific videos?
Thanks

Offline FrankWo

• God Member
  • none
    • none
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2024, 02:03:25 PM »
I like it very much (to see) as long as it is part of the will to fight and win, and not a fake attack.

Best regards, FrankWo  :) .
fvf-real-fight-fan-only

Offline hagerscat

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2024, 08:47:48 PM »
I love crotch grabs (especially both girls simultaneously), can you mention any specific videos?
Thanks

Wow, I just looked at the "coming soon" section for this week.  Check out the preview pics for Mel vs Talia.  Awesome crotch grabs, yes one mutual, and even a pic with fingers clawing into the other's pussy!

Offline psy999999

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2024, 06:00:01 AM »
Tillytown just produced a fight between Vika and Ashley that saw both girls resort to crotch grabs several times during the fight

Offline Indian WildCat

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2024, 06:34:34 AM »
Can someone share links to these pics?

I can surely tell that crotch grabs are no jokes. It pains like hell...and yet we resort to it at times hoping to tame the other bitch
Anveshi

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2024, 02:02:05 AM »
Love to see the Vika vs Ashley one. Love the real fight crotch grabs. See who can take it the most  Vika is my fav

Online shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2024, 02:19:55 AM »
Love to see the Vika vs Ashley one. Love the real fight crotch grabs. See who can take it the most  Vika is my fav
A pretty good catfight. On the floor most of the time with some pussy grabs. Love Vika!

Offline psy999999

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2024, 02:48:25 AM »
ECNWC produced “Spanish Cats” 3/4 way through match both girls simultaneously grab and squeezed each others crotches while grappling on the ground with the producer yelling encouragement.  Best unscripted crotch grabs I’ve ever seen.