News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Titfighting clothes on

• 5 Replies

Offline Dicey_Kate

• God Member
  • Heh Bitch…Care for a catfight?
Titfighting clothes on
« on: September 16, 2024, 02:01:13 PM »
So nearly all the titfights I come across are topless and that makes perfect sense. However I’m curious as to what difference if any does it make if you keep your clothes on for the encounter? I assume the sensations and level of stimulation you feel are different but how different? Or am I completely wrong in my assumptions? I’ve never had a titfight before and the closest I’ve come to one is some mutual crushing together of breasts when pulling on each other’s hair or grappling on the floor.

Xoxo
Kate

Offline DottiD

• God Member
Re: Titfighting clothes on
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2024, 01:41:49 AM »
The intent or idea is the same, but yes the sensation is there but dulled drastically. The bras keep us very secure so getting any or a lot of shift and loosening your rivals chest muscles and tendons would take HOURS. A topless match can take up to an hour plus depending on each woman’s pain threshold and firmness. There is of course the ability to shift your rivals bra cups and have that cause her breasts to get folded back or pinched or be forced out from under which causes the obvious planning to her own body. If you do the match bra less and just blouses, tee shirts, or dresses you feel each other more but still limit some maneuvers that could help end the fight sooner then later.

Offline GillianTangles

• Tangling with an aggressive woman thrills my soul
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2024, 03:04:07 AM »
A top might be made of thin fabric or be slinky and form-fitting and revealing. A bra makes a much bigger difference, and a negative one in my opinion. A demi-cup? That might maybe sort of work. A padded bra? With underwire -- not the same thing as bare or even covered by a filmy, red silk top that only just contains the mounds and curves of confrontation. Oooops! That sounds a bit risque. :)
Wanna tangle? Oh do I ever!

Offline Dicey_Kate

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2024, 10:43:52 AM »
A top might be made of thin fabric or be slinky and form-fitting and revealing. A bra makes a much bigger difference, and a negative one in my opinion. A demi-cup? That might maybe sort of work. A padded bra? With underwire -- not the same thing as bare or even covered by a filmy, red silk top that only just contains the mounds and curves of confrontation. Oooops! That sounds a bit risque. :)

I rather like the idea of the silk blouse Gillian; but a silky red dress is probably more me.

Offline Dicey_Kate

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2024, 10:49:16 AM »
Thanks DottiD and Gillian for the wonderful replies; you’ve given me a lot to think about.

Offline Competitive LISA

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2024, 10:57:23 AM »
I guess that one has to make sure that she's wearing a comfortable bra! Most probably the dress won't last long and one will want to remove it to be more effective with her attacks. If the bra isn't comfortable the nipples might get uncomfortable quickly and that will put any of the fighters in quite a disadvantage!