News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Credit Card Companies Causing Problems?

• 17 Replies

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
Re: Credit Card Companies Causing Problems?
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2024, 06:52:47 AM »
This is the only forum I've even heard loyalfans mentioned. They have no brand recognition and block access by location. They are the next gumroad waiting to happen. The payout may be different than other platforms, but C4S has been around for over twenty years. The number of people who use it must be staggering.

I understand a producer might want to use other platforms in addition to C4S. But I can't understand why any producer - looking to provide their product and expand the visibility of their company - would deliberately choose not to use C4S. That seems to defy all logic.

Good luck trying to convince people to move away from. LF...
« Last Edit: September 19, 2024, 06:53:12 AM by angrmgmt »

Online jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2024, 07:03:04 AM »
This is the only forum I've even heard loyalfans mentioned. They have no brand recognition and block access by location. They are the next gumroad waiting to happen. The payout may be different than other platforms, but C4S has been around for over twenty years. The number of people who use it must be staggering.

I understand a producer might want to use other platforms in addition to C4S. But I can't understand why any producer - looking to provide their product and expand the visibility of their company - would deliberately choose not to use C4S. That seems to defy all logic.

Good luck trying to convince people to move away from. LF...
Excellent points.
A lot of producers that flocked to Gumroad from C4S  are jumping to (or really considering) LoyalFans. I hope they see this thread and REALLY reconsider. I'm not usually very vocal on a thread but this is a topic I feel REALLY needs to be addressed for numerous reasons. Sure it may benefit the producer but do you really want to f**k over a portion of your audience willfully if you don't have to?
    Until LoyalFans and similar sites are the only option I implore producers to avoid using them exclusively
« Last Edit: September 19, 2024, 07:07:38 AM by jaybee »

Offline Suited an

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: Yesterday at 01:13:28 AM »
Did a bit of bitching at C4S concerning the days long verification process and I finally got them to manually push it through.

Should have both my fights on C4S today or tomorrow.