News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

A Mothers Champ, Always someone to Nurse

• 10 Replies

Offline DottiD

• God Member
A Mothers Champ, Always someone to Nurse
« on: August 01, 2024, 06:53:24 AM »
A Mothers Champ

Pam was slowly waking up the day after her fight. Her veiny bulging breasts were still swollen and to add to it fully resupplied itch her Mothers milk. As she sat up in bed her breasts weighed down and she felt the ache deep in her bust.

Her hands caressed them slowly, as she smiled at remembering her win, her thick nipples come to full attention. She stands and eases on her silk kimono, the cool material grazes across her breasts and stiff nipples.

They have that firm slow heavy wobble as she makes her way to the kitchen for coffee. Her husband hearing her coming has already poured it for her. She yawns and does a partial stretch so not to over do it on her chest muscles also aching.

They kiss , she thanks him and sits to sip her coffee. She asks about their daughter and Mark assures her , shes been fed with the spare bottle and changed and is in her crib. Pam smiles , she loved the extra special treatment after one of these “special parties”, win or lose her husband always had her back.

They sit and talk about the rest of the weekend. Mark tells her whatever she wants to do its her call. Pam sips her coffee then says “maybe today we just hang in the pool and rest up?”.

Mark grabs another cup nods and agrees. When he goes to the bathroom, Pam sees an opened envelope under the newspaper. She eases it from there and opens it.

It is an invitation to a wedding, but despite opening it already, Mark did not choose to accept or deny if they would attend. Pam searched her mind for who the soon to be happy couple were, but she couldn’t recall. As Mark walks back into the kitchen Pam asks, “are we going and who is this?”. Mark smirks as he sets a fresh cup on the table, “oh the bride works for us babe, we don’t really know them per say, she just wanted to invite me since a lot of her co workers were.”

Pam sets it down “so lets go, it will be a nice night , we can have one of parents baby sit”. Mark swallows a sip “yeah why not , what do you prefer steak or fish?”. Mark checks attend and seals the return envelope and takes it out to the mail box to be picked up tomorrow.

After which he sees Pam walk to the pool and strip off her robe and she eases into he cool water of their pool. Her veiny breasts lift easing the weight off her chest and she inhales and then grabs a floating tube and her coffee and just lets the water take her about the pool.

Pam then asks “so honey when do you think we can have another party.”? Mark looks up from the paper, “i know your a great fighter baby, but lets not have a repeat of last time taking on more than you can handle ok, heal up fully then we will set one up, besides you know i only enjoy it when you win”.

She smiles, she wanted to say her breasts never lose but after the clubs loss and the unknown private fight with Jill, Pam wasn’t freely boasting it, though she would often say it to new rivals as a warning and to get in their heads. She nods in agreement and for the rest for he day the couple do nothing but enjoy the baby and the day and each other. 

A few weeks go by, and Pam notices on their calendar the wedding was coming up, she went through her closet but decided she needed a new dress. Off to the stores she went, after hours of shopping and trying on nearly every dress made.  Pam came across a gorgeous bright red mini dress with a diamond sequence piping down the arms and along the plunging V cut at the cleavage  and hem.

She grabbed the matching red heels and with a huge smile took it home. When Mark came home that night she modeled the dress for him and well the way it looked painted on her busty body he nearly ripped it off her. She smiled at is approval and after they ate had a night of enjoying each other’s body.

The day of the wedding Mark wore a grey suit to coincide with Pams dress piping and a red tie, Pam poured herself into the tight thin strapped dress her black thigh highs and those killer red heels with diamond sequence piping. She put on perfectly matched lipstick and put her hair up, for the occasion but really more for her current winning streak, Mark bought her a surprise a diamond choker with red accents.

Pam had made plenty of bottles for the baby and left Marks parents in charge of the baby. With everything covered the couple headed to he wedding with huge smiles for a great night out. The couple enjoyed the ceremony and then the reception started as all weddings have.

They even booked a suite at the venues hotel so they didn’t have to leave early and could enjoy themselves without worrying about a drive home. Pam and Mark danced and relaxed and enjoy the night.

As things started to slow down, Mark and Pam went outside by a gas fire pit to sit and take in the night air, as they did a couple from the wedding party joined them, and then the brides Mother and Father . Behind them was a couple who Mark never met. As everyone shook hands and nods at introductions , thats when Pam saw her for the first time that night.

Lisa who was married to Harry, stared quietly with a smile as everyone met each other. When she and Pam got a solid good look at one another their eyes never left the others again.

Lisa was a 5’9” 36H-26-36 , 140 pounds cherry red redhead. Her veiny cleavage was swelling to be free in her cobalt blue mini dress matching heels and her hair in a pinned back look. The straps of her dress were slightly thicker but none the less taught of her bulging cleavage.

She and Pam when introduced simply gave each other a fake smile and a nod as they all sat back down. Mark congratulated the parents and then the brides father passed out cigars to the men.

As the fire illuminated everyone and the cigars fluctuate red to cherry red with each draw on them, smoke rings rose from the circle of chatter, which was primarily how great the couple looked and where the honeymoon was to be and how they met.

During the exchanges Pam and Lisa would look through the flickering flames at one another and each saw the tight round mass swelling to be free reflect the yellow and white light of the flames off their breasts. The other thing both took in was how much their nipples were tenting the already skin tight dresses.

Pam like Lisa could sense they were going to get to know each other better before the weekend was over, but with neither having their babies with them, Pam wondered what the stakes would be aside from the obvious . But being with the brides parents people they never met before and the other couple, and a good number of guests still wandering about, Pam and Lisa knew they couldn’t make the standard style open challenge each was use to. So for the remainder of the night the two busty mothers could only share glares and eyes scanning their bodies tilt the right moment to do so came along.

Finally after a good hour or so and the party all but over the wedding party couple excused themselves then slowly so did the brides parents. Lisa and Harry lingered about a bit longer, now despite seeing their wives were equal, neither husband was thinking this was going to lead to a night of competition. Maybe it was the relaxed conversation, or the drinks or just the atmosphere of whee they were.

For the most part neither Lisa or Pam were thinking or looking for the night to lead to it either. Now alone just the two couples before everyone sat again, Harry was the one who suggested Lisa sit beside Pam and Mark by him so they could have their chat and the women their own.

Pam inhales as does Lisa as the necessary shifting was made then the men sat and the women did. Instantly Mark and Harry resumed their chat and cigars, but Lisa and Pam were almost silent for minutes after seated.

As they slowly seemed to drown out their mens voices, each became the others focus. Pam broke the ice by asking in a soft sexy tone, “so do you have any children ?”. Lisa as she lets her eyes scan Pams slow rising an d falling veiny globes replies. “Why yes we have two boys , twins actually, they are just under a year old , you?”.

Pam lets her eyes do the same as she admits to having one a daughter in the same age area. As they discover each is a mother they now stare more intently, not much had to be said they both could read the others eyes and knew before it her tonight or the weekend ended they would test each other.

But not since Pam met Mark, has she ever fought just for him or for him to see her accept a challenge. And for Lisa she had engaged in a few spur of the moment contests but not often enough. But as mothers neither was sure they were going to or if the other would want to with no babies present o be a part of the stakes.

The chatter goes on as Lisa and Pam barely say two words. Lisa was the one to start things off , “i just want you to know as a mother my breasts are undefeated and while so full of milk, they are firm . And while we have been sitting here trying to compare , while we may look equal or close to it, from my perspective i would crush yours”.

Pam feels a chill in her spine, it was a combo of both the thrill of a fight she wasn’t even think would come about, and second this other mother who looked to be as busty wanted to try to match her up.

Pam softly purrs back, “well then i think its only fair you know i am a mother, and as such , my breasts are undefeated, and while every bit as full of milk as yours, they are firm and heavy, and from my perspective mine would crush yours. So the question is where and when can we find out who remains undefeated”.

Lisa now knowing for sure her instincts were right about this other woman, has to help think of a way she and her new rival can settle it mother versus mother. Lisa softly replies, “well one look at both of us and it is clear this little contest will certainly take a lot longer than we have left at this lovely venue”.

Pam and Lisa are arching, and rolling shoulders for each other to help show off more veiny breast meat and tight eep cleavage. Pam then has a way and a place then can do it, she leans a bit forward to her new rival. “Well as it so happens , my husband an i are staying the weekend in a suite right here, and like you said this very well can take longer than either of us are ready for. So why not join us in our room, you and i can settle this and if you need to after you can stay and rest after you lose, strictly as an option cause it will be so late”.

Lisa breaths in slow, “oh that would be ideal, and after you lose you can stay and lick your wounds as we leave tomorrow still undefeated. There is another tie bit we need to iron out and that is the obvious , neither brought her baby so other than loser milked and smothered what will be the big prize for the winner?”.

Pam had let it slip her mind that neither had much to offer for such an intense duel. And with the options only reduced to winner takes losers milk and bra, there wasn’t much worth fighting one another for. Pam looks at her new rival, “well under the circumstances, i am willing to discuss alternatives for the winner to enjoy, and ideas?”.

Lisa ponders the issue then looks to both husbands then back to Pam, “i do have one actually, its more a challenge then an idea, since we do not have the children here for winner to nurse as loser watches, why don’t we replace them with our husbands?, i know my man would be thrilled with the chance to taste another mothers milk, and from the way your mans eyes widen upon seeing me, no doubt he would enjoy mine, so are you woman enough to accept?”.

Pam looks at the men, she admits inside herself Lisas husband is very handsome and its only for him to handle and suck on her nipples not sex. She looks back at Lisa who has a grin thinking she just made Pam nervous. But when Pam grins and purrs “i am woman enough and i accept your challenge, winner gets both men on her tits anything else?”.

Lisa feels the grin fade fast as she had to eat her words. “Just one more thing to add to the high stakes, as the winner nurses both men, she face sits loser and takes her bra that i know we both have one just in case”.

Now Pams grin fades as they both see and feel the jealousy build, “fine i accept lets get of here so we can compare and then settle this”. Both women stand up and step to their husband. Each takes their hand and the men stand up, not wanting the wrong people to over hear , the two mothers whisper to their men what the rest of the night is going to bring.

The husbands ask their wives if they are sure and then look at one another. With a quick chat on a wager 5 thousand is agreed on and they shake hands. Then with their wife on their arm the two couples start to walk to the hotel entrance.

They through the lobby area and to the elevator and once the doors open to the private suite they all step on. The ride up while fairly quick seemed to take forever as both mothers are going through the same mental torture of picturing both winning and losing as their men watch and only their men, coupled with the stakes will make it as hard to swallow as if it were their children being nursed by another.

Finally the bell dings and the doors slide open, all four step out and into the small hallway and before them. The double doors to the suite. Mark taps the card key and then opens the door and allows first Pam then Lisa and then Harry to walk in first . Once in he closes and locks the door, he heads to the rooms phone and tells the desk that come morning they do want to be disturbed.  The desk clerk leaves word for the maids and then after pouring four glasses of white wine , the couples take a seat.

Much like downstairs the two mothers are sat side by side. Only this time the men aren’t chatting, they are instead intensely watching the ritual that their wives when facing another go through.

The question both husbands had without actually asking was the same, (what are the stakes ). Both mothers tell them what the winner gets and the men swallow yet smile as one of them will get to enjoy his wife’s winning breasts and milk and the other her milk and breasts as well. The men shrug that as long the women agree on it they will comply.

Then with nothing more to touch on, the women once again turn to each other on the sofa and things begin. Lisa starts it off by easing her right dress strap off her shoulder then down her arm , till she can part the V cut enough her breast springs free.

She gently caresses the round globe and licks her lips as Pam watches. Then her fingers trace the veins to her aureola and finally her stiff thick nipple she pinches it then slowly gives it a firm tug, finally letting it spring back to its stiff position.

Pam then does the same to her right strap and caresses her warm round globe for Lisa, her fingers trace the veins to her aureola and thick stiff nipple, she teases it a bit then pinches and tugs it as well. She arches a bit as she shows how it springs back to attention once released.

But the real comparison is to come as Lisa then does the same act to her left dress strap and breast, Pam follows along as well knowing the routine. Both mothers stare with their heavy veiny laden firm breasts exposed.

Each woman sees sign of past fights and otherwise refectory shaped heavy firm breasts. Lisa then asks softly amid the complete silence of the room, “May i compare ?”.

Pam inhales and arches as her hands go on her hair, “be my guest”. Lisa reaches out and cups the undersides of Pams large breasts, she feels the heat coming off them and the slight dampness from the perspiration. With their eyes locked on one another, Lisa slowly alternates her hands up and down weighing her rivals breasts.

Though she never says it, its clear Pams breasts are heavy and full and firm as she claimed. Pam feels her rivals hands and coos “nmm they are heavy aren’t they, please go on”.

Lisa then slowly caresses around the round mass feeling the circumference as she does Pam smirks “and so full”. Lisa then presses her palms over the thick stiff nipples and her fingers open wide as they can as she squeezes gently. Pam presses into the squeeze, “so so firm sure you wanna take them on?”.

Lisa eases her hands away and has that burning glare to pounce at her rival. Instead she simply puts her hands on her hair and arches, offering her breasts out, Pam reaches out and asks , “may i?”. Lisa softly replies “be my guest”.

Pam cups the undersides of Lisas breasts as damp and hot as her own, she alternates her hands weighing her rivals proud breasts. Lisa stares at Pam with a slight grin in confidence and pride , then purrs “so heavy”. Pams hands then caress around the circumference of Lisas breasts as she purrs “and so full”.

Finally Pam splays her fingers as wide as  she can then squeezes her rivals breasts. Like Pam , Lisa leans into he feel of Pams hands and moans “nmm so firm your in for a fight “.

Pam eases her hands away as Lisa lowers hers, they stare and Pam says, “guess we a re ready then”. Lisa Stan’s as does Pam, then Lisa says “one last thing”. She walks to the men and stands in front of Pams man Mark she cups his face and pulls it to her thick stiff nipples, “let them have a taste of what they might get”.

Lisa looks down at Mark, “go ahead handsome take a taste”. Mark looks at Pam who nods, then he parts his lips and Lisa slides her right nipple in his mouth. Mark licks around the stiff nipple and kisses it and sucks it a bit. Lisa rolls her head “nmmm i can’t wait to feed you “.

She then has him taste eh left before easing back and allowing Pam to do the same to Harry. Pam guides his face to her thick stiff nipples and like Mark, he kisses and licks and sucks each nipple. Pam purses her lips at the feel and boasts the same remark, “oh i can’t wait to feed your man”.

The two confident mothers let their jealousy and dislike show in their glares as they slowly step from the two sofas and stand center room. They reach for their pulled down dresses and slowly roll them past their hips till they drop at the heels . Each steps from her dress and then kicks the dresses to the men .

Now both are just in their heels thigh highs garters and thongs, hands go to back of their heads and the two mothers start a slow circle with each other.

Lisa gives a evil smile as she softly hisses, “after my tits crush yours and i milk you , i am going to rip your hair out”. Pam inhales she has had other fights with other mothers before, she isn’t afraid to fight  ,but using her tits are best fight.

Pam licks her lips slowly, “nmmm why do you wanna wait till after hmm?, i wouldn’t mind ripping you bald first”. Lisa glares as she is called out on her threat, with he men watching she brings her hands from behind her head. Her fingers open “well then if your so sure your ready for it lets start there”.

Pam brings her hands from head and with an cold glare, walks straight for Lisa. The two mothers firmly bump their weighted tits and feel the others firm and laden resistance. But despite the threat of others breasts, they have something to deal with first now.

Both mothers sink their hands in others hair and twist up two fistfuls each, as they make sure of their grip then as they stare at one another it begins. Both sets of hands flex and knuckles turn red as they both pull with all the strength they have.

Their large breasts wobble side to side as they bump and clap together, their thighs widen for balance as they pull each there’s head side to side .
Neither screams out , but they grunt nod growl as they yank each other by the hair about the center of the room.

Other than the mothers heavy breathing , the only other noise in the room is the sound of their hair being torn and broken free as they pull. Faces get red, eyes watery, and fingers and hands a pinkish red as they hold on for dear life. Pam shakes Lisas head side to side and forces a squeal from her lips as she tries to arch up against Pams pull. “Aaiieee Bitch’.

Pam is like a perfectionist pulling to get her rival to give fast. The two mothers stagger side to side about the room . Their heavy breasts sway, and jostle and bump and smear as the two mothers are nearly face to face . Both snarl, and spit but hardly exchange a word as they continue to fight .

For a good 15 minutes the two mothers are in a vicious slow hair pulling fight. The clumps and strands they tear out liter the rug as they stagger about in heels. Finally as Lisa yanks Pams head straight back, the two mothers fall on the rug and start rolling side to side, across the floor.

Neither has a clear advantage and the only thing coming of it right now is both are causing the other great pain. The two husbands look at one another and decide to pull them apart, its not the fight they wanted to eye their wives engage in right now. Both women are tired and their fingers feel locked in others hair as they are torn apart.

Tears run from the burning pain and faces cherry red the two mothers are pulled apart and stood up. Both throw insults to the other but neither is a winner. After a few minutes to calm down and a drink, both mothers finally regain their composure.

The two couples agree they should call it off for tonight with tempers so high. The mothers nod and grab their dresses as their husbands walk them to a bedroom each. In he bedrooms alone with their husbands , each mother is yelling and cursing the fight was stopped.

No matter how well the husbands try to talk some sense into them, they refuse to hear it, and swear the fight is far from over. Both husbands sit their wife down and let them calm down more, they explain the obvious , that they are there to see which is the better mother and better titfighter. After a solid thrifty minutes of talk, the mothers take a deep breath and nod that the men are right.

As they stand in the bedroom bathrooms, it is as if they can see one another through the mirrors and wall. They glare at their own reflections and each has her skin cream in her purse. They slowly cup some out and caress their magnificent round veiny breasts slowly with the cool cream. Their skin tightens and nipples spike as aureolas swell. They moan as their own hands softly massage their breasts, as they imagine the titfight they are going to have tomorrow.

Both of their husbands watch the ritual from the bed, and smile as they see their wife mentally preparing for their erotic yet motherly duel to come. Both slip on a robe the hotel has on the bathroom door, they are white and thick and soft.

After fully working the skin creams into their breasts, they join their men in bed and watch tv. It doesn’t take long for the men to doze off and the women start to feel their mutual desire to finish a fight build. Unsure either is still awake Lisa opens her bedroom door and sneaks out into the main room of the suite. She looks about and sees no one, she is disappointed and turns on the lights over the bar and pours a drink.

Unaware her rival has the same feelings, Pam eases from her room and steps around the corner. She sees Lisa seated at the bar sip a drink and softly says, “well look who else is up”. Lisa looks at pam walk over and take the seat beside her at the bar and pour a drink.

Both mothers glare as they sip their drinks and finally Lisa softly says, “you ready for tomorrow ?”. Pam sips , “oh i am, i just coated my tits in skin cream and ready to fight, are you ?”. Lisa looks at Pam, “you know full well i am, i just did the same thing”.

Pam turns on the seat, “wanna compare again?”. Lisa smirks “never thought you would ask honey”. Lisa turns to face Pam, then both mothers slowly pull the sash on the soft robes and ease the sleeves down their arms till their hands are free.

There is still a slight sheen on their breasts that the dim bar light shines off of, as they hold each other’s glare, Lisa arches and her hands go behind her head , she swells her tits out at Pam, “nmm why don’t you start this time “. Pam eases forward a bit “don’t mind if i do”.

Pam reaches forward , but this time instead of cupping and weighing her rivals breasts, Pam teases her rivals thick stiff nipples a bit them presses her palms against the tips and spreads her hands wide. She slowly grabs up as much of the large round heavy firm breasts in each hand as she can and squeezes deeply .

Lisa at the initial start pushes her breasts at Pam’s hands and she moans softly as her fingers start to work her breasts. Pam squeezes deeper and harder and now Lisa starts to squirm her upper body, “uuhnn mm uwww careful bitch you start my milk flowing and we might have a bigger issue then comparing.”

Pam acts as if she never heard Lisa, and instead of easing up, squeezes deeper and heavier, as she works her rivals breasts she moans back, “nmm thought you wanted to compare, we can still compare and fight”.

Pam uses her hands like wrenches as she twists deeply on Lisas breasts then eases her hands away. She smirks at Lisa as she sets her hands behind her head and offers her breasts out, with a hiss she softly says, “if you think you can still compare be my guest”.

Lisa now lowers her hands an spreads her fingers wide, without teasing the stiff nipples her palms cover them and her grip latches on. Pam as if daring her to grab hold presses her breasts into Lisas hands and then Lisa grabs a better hold.

Just as Pam did, Lisa squeezes deeply and continuously, working her rivals breasts in her grip as slow but rough as Pam did to hers. Pam endures the squeezing but as Lisa did, she too gets to the point it bothers her. “Your right bitch, you get my milk flowing we will have an issue”.

As Lisa now wrenches her rivals breasts Pam is feeling it, Lisa softly purrs, “you want to have that issue now bitch?, by tomorrow we will both be resupplied if we do”. Pam stares as Lisa releases her breasts, hen says, “well thats true, but i was sure you came out here looking to pull hair, was i wrong?”.

Lisa licks her lips, “not at all, i know a way we can do a bit of both, if you really want to fight tonight”. Pam softly rubs her nipples, “oh i want it as much as ou bitch name it and les get it on”.

Lisa then Pam ease off the stools and leave the robes in their place. Then as they. Walk to center of the room, Lisa gets on the floor on her back, Pam then does the same. But as Pam is on her knees Lisa tells her to turn so they are in a 69 position, but so their breasts are even with others face.

Pam turns and then lays on her back, they adjust till both are staring at the others right breast and stiff nipple. Lisa then reaches across Pam and grabs her side, Pam does the same. Then Lisa grabs a fistful of hair in her right hand , Pam quickly mimics grabbing her rivals hair.

They lay a second then Lisa says, “we hold the other by her hair and pull, as well hold her side so neither can roll on top, we bite and nibble at others breasts and nipples. First to give loses and worships winners tits, agree?”.

Pam inhales “say when bitch”, is all Pam says back. Slowly their grips on others hair tightens, they turn their heads toward each other, then Lisa huffs “Fight”. Instantly they both sink their teeth in others breast meat and laying on their backs start to gnaw, chew, nip, and bite at others breast. Nothing breaks skin, but they know come morning both will have bruising and teeth imprints, especially if it gets nastier .

They lay chomping jaws as they squirm t try to make he other miss getting a good bite but also from the bites already feel. Moans and growls with mouths filled are heard as they continue. In between taking a breath and biting each curses the other, “cmon bitch more”, “bring it Bitch I’ll bite your tits off”.

As the bites get more frequent and firmer, both mothers again have tears well up. The more each feels another bite, the more they start to really yank others scalp. Saliva starts to coat their breasts as mouths and faces smear over their mountains breasts. Red and black and blue blotches swell from the smooth globes.

In the dead silence, only muffled wincing,and grimacing can be heard, as well as the occasional (bitch,whore and more). They bend their knees up and widen thighs as the crazed duel goes on, then Lisa as she gets Pams nipple shaft a good gnawing then pinching bite, kicks her thigh over Pams and tries to mount her Rival to freely bite away.

Pam grabs Lisas head by both sides of her hair and pushes her head up and back to prevent it. Still in a 69 but now starting to roll, the two mothers are like hungry lionesses at a shared slab of meat.

But for Pam the advantage is getting in Lisas favor as she ends up under Pam. This causes Pams breasts to naturally hang and allows Lisa to bite freely and deeper. Lisas hands grab Pams hair and try to hold her atop to be punished.

Lisa starts to snarl as she chews at Pams breasts, Pam has her head stretched up and back as she gasps and softly cries out , “oohh oww you bitch my tits”. Lisa tugs on her rivals hair, “shut up cxnt and fight”. Pam starts to well up as she feels her breasts being tortured, she has trouble dropping her head to bite back as Lisa is steadily holding her head by her hair.

Finally Pam is able to shift her thighs and starts to buck and rock her body , she has Lisas hair in her grip and pulls as she forces Lisa to roll with her. Now under Lisa and her rivals breasts hanging naturally, Pam opens her mouth and starts to bite and gnaw and chew at Lisas firm fleshy globes.

Holding Lisas head by her hair, Pam is freely torturing Lisa now. Lisa feeling the her breasts take the worst of it cringes as she gasps, “ohhh owww you fucking cut my tits”. Pam doesn’t try to reply she continues to bite and chew at the round heavy flesh. Lisa fights the hair pull and slowly lowers down on Pam. Her large breasts while being hurt cover Pams face slowly, cutting of fresh air.

As Lisa presses down and starts to bite at Pams breasts again the two mothers lock together and now roll across the floor smothering each other and biting , not to break the skin but to cause swelling an pain for their titfight.

As the late night fight goes on neither husband is aware their wife is locked in battle. Sweating and getting no where the two women shove apart. They lay on their backs heaving for fresh air as they wipe their foreheads push their back and caress their breasts feeling the imprints of teeth all over .

Neither mother is content to another draw, slowly they both get to their knees and come together. Their hands automatically come to their rivals breasts and as they hold glares they grab each other by the breasts and start to massage and squeeze and pul on the others breasts.

As they do in silence Lisa softly whispers , “i will drain you first cow and then crush your tits”. Pam whispers “looks like we will drain each other stupid cow, but after I drink you I’ll hurt your tits”.

With their threats out there, they just start to wrench the others breasts and suddenly 4 large white drops form at their thick stiff nipples. Both mothers wince and pant but their hands keep working heir rivals breasts, harder and faster they squeeze and twist .

Pulling and pinching as hard as they can. Before they know both are spraying milk freely, soaking their hands, breasts and tummies. They both roll heads as they feel their milk being drained by force. But neither eases up an inch, finally as they wince and pant and gasp, Lisas husband as he went to the bathroom realizes his wife is out of bed, he steps out to see the two mothers at war.

He quickly bangs on Pam’s bedroom door to wake Mark. He runs out and the men rush to their wives kneeling and soaked in milk. They pull them apart then grab heir robes and ease them on as their breasts drip and they are held by their men. Both women want to fight but the men sit them on the sofa to talk to them.

After several minutes of trying to calm them so they can have the titfight tomorrow, both women glare and they tell the men “we want to fight more”. The men look to one another and with no idea how to stop it, ask the mothers to continue but in another way so their breasts are ready in the morning.

Pam nods and agrees, Lisa panting finally agrees, then Pam says to Lisa , “ok bitch how do you want to go on for now”?. Lisa parts the bottom of her robe exposing her full hairy mound, Pam then does the same and inhales as her mound is as full.

Lisa snarls to Pam , “wanna pull hair here’s more to pull, woman enough bitch ?”. Pam combs her nails through her bush, “i am here to fight bitch lets fight”.  Lisa and Pam slowly reach their hands closest to each other for the others mound.

Their fingers clench grabbing a fistful of the others mound and then as they glare Lisa softy says “then fight me”. They start to pull and both just keep glaring, as they pull with thighs spread, their heavy breasts jostle and part the robes at the top as well.

Still wet and a sexy sheen from their milk, their breasts swell with teeth imprint bruises and thick stiff nipples. Hands tug on mounds as both women snarl from the pain. Then as they pull steady and the pain becomes obvious. Lisa holding her grip on Pams bush, uses her index finger and starts to ease it in Pams woman hood.

Pams hip buck and squirm, then as she moans does the same to Lisa. Now as they twist their grip full of pubic hair, each mother starts to finger her rival. They press their thumbs to the others clit as they become engorged.

Feeling the others large clit they glare, Lisa snarls “you looking for a fuck fight bitch?”. Pam huffs “if you think that weak pussy can fuck fight mine , lets get it on bitch”. They give each other one last yank and then release each other. Their mound cherry red now and aching the two mothers turn to each other.
Both raise a leg onto the sofa and slide it behind the other then with thighs fully spread they part the robes and slowly press their wet warm pussies together. As they feel each other they both arch at the feeling, then both start to slowly rub their folds and clits.

With hands behind them to stay upright the two mothers start to clit fight . Pussies sealed and wet the soft slurping noises can be heard as both start to moan at the feeling. Determined to make each other cum first.

They glare and pant as they grind and undulate hips faster, looking for that perfect rhythm to force her rival to orgasm first. Faster and faster they grind pussies and their engorged clits saw and flick and jab as they buck into one another.

First Lisa then Pam start to force their rival to feel the thrill of her orgasm building by force. Neither mother is willing to submit, they continue as they sweat and bounce hips and pump faster to the other. They grip the cushions of the sofa and heads toss back as the obvious goal is building in both.

Their panting breathes turn to gasps as they screech the arousing feeling coming on stronger. As they both are rosy to each reaches across and grabs the others breast to tease the stiff nipples to add to the arousal.

Taunts and curses of the other fly from their mouths as they are about to reach that point. As to who will cum first is the goal and they both want to force their rival to first. Pumping faster and faster they both arch and look up at the ceiling .

Mouth drop open as eyes close, heaving chests bellow and they jam their wet pussies together, and go clit on clit. Screams come as they duel when suddenly the cry comes.

Mutually they scream out loud, “BITCH I AM CUMMING”. They press their soaking folds tighter smearing slowly as juices lather their thighs and fur. Gasping in orgasm they both pull apart and roll from the sofa.

Both women are spent , but they can not believe they ended in a draw yet again. As Pam and Lisa are helped up and brought back to bed, they curse the other. Once in bed for the remainder of the night, they finally try to relax, they lay in bed knowing at some point tomorrow they will have the titfight they came here for and one of them will be declared a winner and they will not leave this room till that is finally the result .

Chapter 2 The Mothers Showdown

The next day the sun already up as the husbands let their wives sleep in. Both want their lady to be fully fresh if this is going to happen today. Slowly each woman stirs in her bed and finally just before noon they rise, ease on the robes and walk out to a room service cart of fruit and coffee and juice.

Pam takes a seat on a chair and Lisa the other, the men do not want them near one another till they are set and ready to fight . The women pretend the other isn’t there , but as they do, it builds within them more that neither was able to win any fight thus far against the other, as they put on the act , their eyes steal glances at the other to see if the other is fully resupplied her milk.

As they chat to their husbands its clear both are fully recovered. Each is looking more swollen and full than the day before but it might also be from the previous nights abuse. Neither cares they both know without a word the mother vs mother fight will happen today and will go till one wins no matter what.

As they talk with their men, that is the topic. They make certain their husbands understand at no point are they to stop the titfight till one gives . They are even more determined to fight to a solid win then before.

As they steal glances and still act as if the other is not in the room. They can’t believe after the duels thus far neither has no advantage on the other. Neither can sneer or smile that catty grin of having the upper hand. When this starts it will be as if they are fighting for the first time , just with more jealous hate in them for the other.

After an hour both women look at the  other for the first time. Lisa eases her robe wider and cups her heavy right breast free, she slowly weighs it and caresses it and squeezes it at Pams stare , her lips purse, “uwww my milk has doubled honey, sure you wanna take my tits on ?”.

Pam watches then eases her robe wider, she eases her right breast free and does the same action a she sees Lisa stare back caressing her breast still. Pam licks her lips “nmm i feel so much firmer and heavier, i think you need to reconsider this fight for your own good honey”.

Both mothers now open the robes and caress their firm laden breasts openly at the others view. Both see how much heavier the other looks okay as they let their breasts clop from their hands and bump together barely shifting .

Lisa and Pam stand up and Pam says “mind if we wait till after a hot shower?”. Lisa breaths out “wonderful idea meet back in 15 minutes ?”. Pam nods yes and they both go to their rooms and the showers start. Each woman runs her hands with soap over the bruised teeth imprints swollen on their breasts, as they feel their rivals imprint they swear they will her pay today.

The husbands clear the service cart and the seats and Mae a perfect ring for the mothers to finish this for good.

The showers turn off, each mother emerges and towels off, they blow dry their hair and do a quick make up look. They slip on their thongs and heels and robes and once fully prepared, first Lisa nod then Pam emerge from the bedrooms .

They see the stage is set for them to have it out, they stay standing this time and face the other. Despite knowing the rules they agree to them again as well as the stakes. With that said they each tosses their bra to their men as only one woman is taking both home.

Lisa then says matter of factory “well you ready to fight this out?. Pam nods as she eases her robe off standing in just her heels and thong, her swollen round breasts sway free , “oh i so am ready for this fight are you?”.

Lisa eases her robe off, her round swollen firm reacts sway free as she stands in her red thong and heels, she nods back..”oh i so am as well , lets fight”.

The room grows deadly silent again, their heels muffled but he rug as they step center room. Hands go to hair and they arch as if offering their proud breasts out. Nipples tiff and aureolas swelled in arousal.

They stare a moment breathing heavier but controlled, Lisa then starts the fight by gently grazing her breasts across Pams then back again. The light clap of flesh is heard but neither makes a noise.

Pam returns the move and her thick nipples make a point to rub along the rounded flesh of Lisas breast. Lisa breathes in at the feel of it. Neither mother can deny the arousal despite the hate .

Lisa presses her nipples into Pams veiny rounded flesh of Pam holds it a few seconds then softly sways left then back right. A she finishes the sway she makes a point to lightly bump Pams breasts, “nmmm feel my tits bitch?”.

Pam will never reveal she does, but neither would Lisa. Pam does the same light bump right then again left and stops with a firm press head on, their massive breasts at the roundest point of their breasts bulge for a second before resuming shape, and Pam softly moans, “uunnnmmm feel my tits bitch?”.

Lisa and Pam certainly do feel each other and despite their confidence , what they feel makes them shutter a bit . Then as if agreed on, the fight starts as it would. Both mothers push head on, thick nipples stab and vanish between bulging veiny globes.

The fleshy CLOP is loud and firm as they both react, “uuhnnnn, mffff “. Neither wanted to react but after yesterdays war they feel each other more easily now, as well are so aroused to fight their equal.

Slowly now but with determination , hands on their own hair they both arch a bit more and as their breasts lift up and out , they connect and the fight is on.

Instantly they start to smear, and press, and push and roll their large breasts agains the others. Fleshy CLOPS, CLAPS, and SLAPS ring rom between them as do the moans from aches and soreness and swelling .

But neither is even considering a quick end to this fight , they know full well this fight is going to go on till one can not even stand anymore. The fleshy sounds of colliding heavy firm laden breasts goes on and on.

The two mothers other than making their breasts meet, stand still locked in an erotic yet personal fight between two women and two mothers for their milk. The first 15 minutes is a constant steady push and rub and smear battle, both mothers are feeling it as they see and feel their rivals breast refuse to give an inch to their own pair.

The constant contact has both mothers angry, worried and determined more than ever to fight to a win. But slowly Lisa is starting to use her shoulders to drive her breasts firmer and more constant into Pam’s.

Pam feels her heavy breasts get pulled and pushed about, the shifting isn’t all that extreme, but it is the weight of her rivals breasts abusing her own that has Pam feeling the pressure as designed by Lisa’s attack.

Slowly maybe not at first but it didn’t take long, Pam realizes her heels are skidding along the rug in a back step as Lisa after each and every heavy dragging pull causes Pam to try to ease the laden mass torturing her own.

Lisa despite making her rival back step, is working to hard to try to move and hurt Pam. Then Lisa steps in with her right heel, she collides her heavy breasts aside Pams and drags slow but firm across.

The weighted pull has Lisa pant, “uuughhmmff bitch”. Pam though she can feel her rivals heavy breasts to her own, wasn’t about to just allow Lisa to easily pull the move off.

As Lisa drags across, Pam suddenly shoves her breasts head on into Lisas and catches the cleavage of Lisa. Stopping the drag Lisa’s eyes go wide, her lips purse as she feels Pams breasts press full force ahead. The result made Lisa step in and suddenly arch up right , Pam split her breasts apart and now within Lisas pair, starts a firm stiff shimmy.

The heavy wobble makes Lisa turn her head and gasp, “aaaahhh ohhh uww bitch”.
 Pam seeing and feeling her counter move worked fully, now starts to make her own heavy breasts sway short bursts side to side, battering the inner walls of Lisas breasts and each thick clap loosening her rivals breasts.

The two mothers stand frozen in battle for a minute, there is a brief exchange as Lisa snaps her shoulders to use her breasts to pound  away at Pam’s outer breast walls. The husbands watch in stunned arousal, the exchange of round veiny flesh colliding so thick, firm and with heavy action has them harder than either can recall.

But as fast as Lisa had the fight in hand, she is feeling it slip away. Her grunts are more obvious and now it is she losing footing to Pam who isn’t showing a sign of slowing down.

Pam grunts and growls at her rival, “ummfff mff mff cmon bitch fight my tits”. The only other noise is their fleshy globes colliding a sLisa now shakes her head no as she is being forced backward at a faster speed.

Pulling to try and make Pam slip from between her tits, but Pam no rookie to a titfight at all, grabs Lisa by the waist and in doing so, har arms force her own breasts to bulge out between them. This adds to the power in her weighted breasts and now every side too side sway, is crushing the inner walls of Lisas breasts.

Lisa feels her eyes well up, her face turn flush as she gets the insides of her breasts pummeled, she rears her head “uugghh ughh ohh owww you bitch my tits”. Pam hears exactly what she wanted to, her rival is hurting, Pam pulls Lisa to her more and now goes faster more reckless as she uses her breasts to really pound at Lisas.

The two mothers can only circle as the war goes on, then Lisa eyes wide screeches out , “Awwwww Bitch my tits oh my god your hurting them and me stop”. But with no clear submission Pam doesn’t even slow, in fact she gets faster . The solid claps and claps and slaps ring out firmer and faster.

Pam is the look of concentration as she watches her powerful breasts fight Lisa’s . Then it comes Pam dips , Lisas breasts slap together as Pams breasts slip under then Pam arches and thrusts up, her breasts pound the undersides of Lisas breasts. Lisa throws her head back and looking up feels her shoulders drop and then knees buckle and finally drops as if shot to her hip.

Instantly she cradles her red swollen bruised breasts and in tears cris out , “ENOUGH STOP STOP YOU WIN I GIVE MY TITS ARE HURT”. Pam smiles and strikes a victory pose for the men, then struts around Lisa , uses her hair to drag her to all fours and mounts her bare back.

Her hands slide under and slap onto the hanging breasts and with pure jealous rage twist, squeeze and wrench on the hanging swollen breasts.. Lisa can only whimper and wince and cry as she is milked for both men to see.

Tears run as does her milk, being drained with ease, her now pinkish red nipples spray freely as Pams hands continue to squeeze and yank down on them. Finally as Pam slows the process Lis is heard in tears , “oh god please stop my tits i can’t take anymore”.

Pam slides off the back of her rival, shoves her on the rug and rolls her on he back. Pam then sits on Lisa’s breasts and waves both men over, each is told to kneel at her breasts and start sucking her milk.

Both men listen as if no choice, their heads bob slow as mouths deeply draw on the swollen nipples pulling the motherly juice free. Lisa is forced to watch from underneath as her husband feeds on the huge tits above her face.

Finally as the men are pulled from her swollen wet nipples, Pam glares Dow at Lisa then lowers her wet tits onto her face and smears the dripping milk on Lisas face as she does she moans , “nmmm your man loved my milk cow, now you drink from my tits”.

Pam shoves her right nipple in Lisas mouth, Lisa starts to feed on the milk sow arm and flowing . Soon her throat can’t keep up with the volume and starts to gag and cough, but Pam never eases off. Instead she presses her large breast more fully over the face of Lisa till she is tapping out for relief .

Pam finally lifts off her face and looks down over her tits at Lisa, “well you wanted a fight without a draw, hows that grab ya cow?”.

Pam stands up smiling , she takes both bras and goes with Mark to her room to wash up and get dressed. Lisa is helped up by her husband who still has a little spot of milk on his lips.

Lisa showers and dresses and they all four walk to the elevators , as they wait Lisa looks down as Pam is smiling ear to ear . They step on and the doors shut , as the decent starts Lisa looks up and snarls “fucking cow”. Pam steps to her and unleashes a barrage of open hand slaps that make Lisas head snap side to side .

As the elevator stops /mark pulls her off Lis and they strut out pam her head held high and proud. She turns to see Lisa holding her cheeks and tears running again, Pam laughs loudly and she gets in the car with Mark.

The End

Offline TexFan1

Re: A Mothers Champ, Always someone to Nurse
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2024, 10:39:12 PM »
Loved it!  Thank you.

Offline DavidG

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2024, 11:26:00 PM »
Another great read
Felt like we got a bit of everything in that one

Offline Frank

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2024, 12:05:06 AM »
Hot !! Well written !!
There are some hot trask-talking lines as they fight !
Almost every new story you post, is better than the older ones !

Offline TexFan1

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2024, 01:40:38 AM »
An idea for one of Pam's future encounters - she meets some competition at a bra store with a special section for extra busty women.  Either another customer or perhaps the owner.

Offline DottiD

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2024, 06:11:34 PM »
Thank you all as always your comments keep me writing…Tex i did do that with the Peggyseries but sure i can have pam meet a equal there , both have sitter issues and have their babies along with them , keep an eye out for next installment as well a new Extreme on the horizon

Offline TexFan1

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2024, 10:51:14 PM »
Good to know about the other series.  I may not have remembered that one, or maybe that's where my subconscious picked that one up.  Thanks for continuing to write and share your stories here. 

Offline TexFan1

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2024, 05:42:51 PM »
I also just remembered Pam was at an auction for a bra.  Hmmm, original ideas are tough.

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2024, 12:39:29 AM »
Excellent story and glad Pam won. Also enjoyed the mix of contests

Offline Titfight_fan67

• Just a guy who finds female fighting interesting.
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2024, 01:47:40 AM »
Best story yet

Offline YH5050

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2024, 10:02:22 PM »
Fucking Awesome! Nuff said.... :-)