News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Dueling Damsels Club – Newbies

• 11 Replies

Online The Duelist

The Dueling Damsels Club – Newbies
« on: March 18, 2024, 11:49:17 PM »
Chapter One

The pretty blonde smiled nervously at the camera. A buxom young woman of twenty-one; she shifted uneasily in front of the lens, as if somehow embarrassed to be standing in the middle of an empty gymnasium. She looked stunning in her all-grey ensemble of stone-washed jeans, cropped belly-top, and matching cardigan.

Online The Duelist

Re: The Dueling Damsels Club – Newbies
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2024, 11:50:21 PM »
She straightened her shoulders and stood up straight as a friendly male voice spoke from somewhere behind the camera: “Welcome to the Dueling Damsels Club, Melissa. We’re delighted to have you here this evening. Why don’t you tell us a little bit about yourself?”

Flicking her long blonde hair back over her shoulder, Melissa cheerfully responded: “My name’s Mel and I’m a 22-year-old college student. And I guess… um… I’m here to have my first catfight.”

“And how did you find out about the Dueling Damsels Club?”

“Oh my God, everyone’s heard of you guys. You’re like an urban legend amongst catfight fans. An online matchmaking service for competitive women looking to tussle. My boyfriend has a big catfighting kink and since he found your website, he’s been pestering me to give it a go...”

“So, you’re doing this purely for his benefit?”

“Well, not exactly… I mean… We’ve watched some catfight clips together… Ones that he downloaded from the internet. And I found them kinda hot too… And I wanted to see if I could do it myself. I plan on watching this video with him in bed to celebrate my first catfight.”

“Really?”

Melissa blushed as she confessed: “I want to win tonight and celebrate with a victory fuck. Just thinking about my boyfriend fucking me doggy-style while watching me in action against another woman on the flatscreen in our bedroom is incredibly erotic. His hands on my hips, pulling me back into him, deeper and deeper… Well, you get the idea…” 

“We sure do. I hope the real thing lives up to your fantasy, Mel. Good luck out there.”
« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 12:17:49 AM by The Duelist »

Online The Duelist

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2024, 11:52:20 PM »
Chapter Two

The camera faded to black and when the image returned, Mel had been replaced by a pretty brunette wearing black sneakers, tight-fitting daisy dukes, and a green t-shirt. While undoubtedly attractive, the brunette seemed more “tomboyish” than Melissa. 

Her legs toned and strong; she stood confidently in front of the camera with her shoulders squared. A giddy tension coursed through her athletic frame, her foot tapping impatiently on the wrestling mat in restless anticipation.

Online The Duelist

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2024, 11:53:46 PM »
The same voice as before broke the silence again: “Good evening, Sara. It’s great to have you here this evening. So, what encouraged you to contact the Dueling Damsels Club?”
The brunette smirked mischievously: “I wanted to kick another girl’s ass in a catfight and it’s not really the sort of thing you bring up with another couple on a night out…”

“I guess not… So why don’t you tell us a little bit about yourself, Sara?”

“I’m 24 and I work part-time as a Waitress in a local Tex-Mex restaurant. I married my High School sweetheart soon after graduating and we’ve been together ever since. For our Wedding Anniversary, I said I’d make his biggest fantasy come through and take on another woman in an arranged catfight.”

“Nervous?”

“A little. But I’m itching to get out there and see if I’ve got what it takes.”

“Are you worried about losing?”

“Not exactly. I mean, I really want to win, but I’m hoping the other girl is up for a good scrap. I want to test myself tonight. You see, my husband loves to watch pro-wrestling and whenever the women are throwing each other around the ring, he’s ‘pitching a tent’. I think it would be very sexy if I made a little catfight clip for us to watch together. I want to show him that his wife’s more woman than any of these WWE hoes…” 

“So, you’re planning on watching tonight’s bout with your husband?”

Sara smiled. “Well, his eyes will be on the screen. I’ll be on my knees with his cock in my mouth.”

“Sara, were you to meet your opponent under different circumstances, I think you two would get along famously. You sound like kindred spirits. Nevertheless, good luck out there.”

Online The Duelist

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2024, 12:10:35 AM »
Chapter Three
Mel entered the gymnasium from a door on the east side of the building. Exiting the changing room and stepping onto the mat in a skimpy white thong, Mel looked elegant, sexy, and feminine. Her opponent tonight, Sara, strode through a door at the opposite end of the building and stepped onto the mat wearing a flimsy green thong with white trim. She looked every bit as alluring.

Both women walked purposefully towards each other, meeting in the middle of the wrestling mat. Leaning into each other, both buxom vixens pressed their tits together while trying to psych each other in a baleful stare down. 

Online The Duelist

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2024, 12:11:53 AM »
Mel’s darker complexion contrasting beautifully with Sara’s milk-white skin tone. Two pairs of stiff nipples sank into the full breasts of the other woman. Taut tummies rubbed together as neither Mel nor Sara yielded an inch.

From behind the camera, the male voice intoned: “In the white corner, we have blonde college student, Mel. And in the green corner, we have sexy housewife and part-time waitress, Sara. Both are ‘catfight virgins’, aiming to impress their men in a contest of feminine skill and aggression. Classic catfight rules apply. Hairpulling, open-handed strikes, and all forms of wrestling are allowed. Tits and pussy are fair game. No eye-gouging, punching, or bending of digits will be tolerated. Ladies remain as you are until the buzzer sounds. Then step back and come out fighting!”

Nose-to-nose, Sara and Mel exchanged pleasantries in anticipation of what was to come:

“I’m going to fuck you up, ya little varsity slut!”

“You’re going to be slinging wings and beer with a black eye, bitch!”

“I can’t wait to take you down and make you cry…”

“I’m right here, bitch…”

Before anything else could be said, the buzzer echoed throughout the near empty gymnasium. Neither woman moved an inch. Both savouring the intensity of the moment like a delicacy. Sara’s left hand glided slowly towards Mel’s long, blonde hair and gripped her firmly. The pretty young blonde seemed content to permit this, offering no defence.

Instead, she reciprocated by grabbing Sara’s darker tresses in a similar fashion. Her opponent offered no resistance either. Neither woman pulled the other’s hair; seemingly content to use their grip solely to control the other. Sara’s right hand roughly grasped Mel’s breast half a second before the blonde responded in kind.

In a breathy rasp, Sara solemnly whispered: “I love my husband and I fight for both his pleasure and mine. If you think I’m going to tap to a preppy little bitch like you, you’re in for a rude awakening…”

“Do what you gotta do. I know I’m a better woman and a better catfighter than you…”

Mel and Sara kissed each other fiercely in a sudden and breathless embrace, before pushing apart and circling warily. The time for talk was over… 
« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 12:18:47 AM by The Duelist »

Online The Duelist

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2024, 06:28:27 PM »
Chapter Four
Sara rushed forward, flailing wildly with outstretched arms and clutching fingers for a handful of Mel’s hair. Grasping the blonde firmly by the turf of her hair, she used her momentum to push Mel backwards on her heels.

Weathering the initial shock of Sara’s sudden advance, Mel gathered herself and let the brunette know “she spoke her language”, by seizing Sara’s long dark tresses and pulling fiercely. Checking Sara’s advance, Mel pushed back with all her might and drove her nubile young body against Sara’s with as much strength as she could muster.

Muscles tensed as they heaved into each other, Gasps of exertion and pain echoed throughout the hall as Mel and Sara doubled each other over at the waist. Staggering across the mats, Sara tripped and dragged Mel to the ground with her.

Thudding to the floor on their shoulders, both nubile young women used their arms and legs to instinctively curl around each other in a suffocatingly close clinch. Sara muscled Mel onto her back but couldn’t keep her pinned for long.

Squirming incessantly beneath the brunette, Mel managed to roll Sara off and clamber atop her struggling form. Each woman hissed and cursed at each other, but inwardly they were delighting in the visceral thrill of pushing their bodies against one another.

“Ah God! My nipples! Stop squeezing my tits, ya little blonde bitch!”

“No! Fuck you… Give up!”

“No… Cheating slut!”

Hissing like alley cats, Sara and Mel exchanged slaps and pinches as they rolled across the floor. At surface level, they were two irate young women locked in a tense physical battle. The very picture of feminine rage and fury.

But appearances can be deceiving and despite themselves, both Sara and Mel felt intense arousal at the unfamiliar sensation of being pinned tightly against another woman’s struggling body. Amid combat, sapphic urges flashed behind angry eyes. Sexual attraction competing powerfully with the urge to dominate and subdue.

Mel pinned Sara’s head to the floor by the hair, grimacing as Sara mauled her tits from beneath. The flesh of her buxom breasts bulged between the brunette’s slender, squeezing fingers and despite herself, Mel moaned deeply.

“Fuck bitch… Stop playing with my tits and fight me…”

“Oh, believe me Barbie, I am. It’s not my fault catfighting turns you into a horny, little slut…”

“So, that’s how it is?! Yeah… Well I can fight just as ‘girlie’ as you bitch…”

Reaching backwards and trying to ignore the sweet sensation of Sara roughly groping and squeezing her boobs, Mel used her finger tips to rub and tease Sara’s pussy through her thong. The brunette’s moist little cleft making her skimpy, little thong cling to her pussy. 

From the flat of her back, Sara squirmed and groaned. She continued to reach upwards and ineffectively knead Mel’s firm tits; biting her bottom lip to distract herself from the pleasurable sensations emanating from south of the border. Through closed eyes, she exhaled a frustrated sigh.

“Ohh Mel… Are we fighting dirty tonight, bitch?”

“As dirty as you want, slut. I’m going to work your tits and pussy till you squeal for me...”

Grasping the waistband of Mel’s white thong, Sara hoisted the flimsy garment high. The crotch of the blonde’s panties disappearing into the soft, fleshy folds of her labia. Squirming uncomfortably atop Sara’s tummy, Mel tumbled backwards and off the brunette. Both women caught their breath, as they slowly rose from the floor.

Circling warily, they eyed each other hungrily. Their stares infused with an odd combination of sexual tension and competitive spirit. Mel advanced first, then Sara. They meet in the middle of the mats; coming together with a fleshy slap of sweaty skin.

Using the waistband of each other’s thongs for leverage and pushing their tits together, Mel and Sara muscled each other around the mats like sumo wrestlers. Bare feet scuffed the floor as feminine grunts of exertion filled the gymnasium.

“You better fight to stay in those panties, Mel. I get them off and it’s all over…”

Back muscles rippled and thighs tensed; both girls planting their feet and shoving with all their might. Sara, being a little stronger, managed to eke out a slight advantage; gradually hustling Mel backwards.

Pinning her to the wall at the at the edge of the mat, the brunette pressed her tits firmly against Mel’s slightly larger pair. Both women perspiring now. A sheen of sweat evident on their bodies, as they rolled awkwardly across the wall.

Each woman using her opponent’s panties to manoeuvre the other away and to the side; before pivoting and trying to pin her in place in a tit-to-tit clinch against the wall. Each change of position placing a heavy burden on their underwear; the fabric of Sara and Mel’s thongs becoming stretched as they pushed and pulled against each other.   

Mel managed to pin the squirming brunette against the wall for several seconds. Just enough time to act. She pushed her thigh between Sara’s legs and rubbed it against the brunette’s pussy in a sawing motion. Sara’s eyes opened wide and she exhaled deeply. Struggling to maintain her resistance, she lost focus and released her grip on Mel’s panties without even releasing it…

“Fuucckkk…”

“Now who’s the horny little slut?”

Mel grinned broadly at the brunette’s predicament. The telltale prick of stiff nipples pressing into her breasts telling her all she needed to know. Sara was every bit as turned on as her blonde tormentor. Surging forward suddenly, Mel grabbed Sara’s wrists and pinned them to the wall next to the brunette’s head, before engulfing the brunette in a passionate kiss. 

Sara kissed her back with equal intensity, her wet little tongue wrestling with Mel’s, as they writhed against each other in a fierce, unyielding embrace. Out of spite, she pinched the blonde’s nipples to force her backwards.

However, it had the opposite effect. Mel pushed her body even harder against Sara, rubbing her tits and tummy against the brunette, pinning her shoulders to the wall. Just as their lips separated for the briefest of moments, Mel hissed into Sara’s ear:

“You try that shit again and I’m going to make you squirt on these mats…”

Running out of options, Sara knew she needed to change the dynamic of their catfight. And soon. She couldn’t bear the thought of watching the playback of this fight with her boyfriend the way things were going.

As hot as fighting this feisty, little blonde was making her, she had promised her man that she would physically and sexually dominate any woman who challenged her. And Mel was proving to be more than a handful. Swift and decisive action was needed…

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2024, 07:50:32 PM »
I think the MILF is a ringer (more experienced than she represents herself as being), but we will see.

Online The Duelist

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2024, 07:20:40 PM »
Chapter Five
Bracing her back against the wall, Sara pushed off and shoved Mel backwards. As the pretty blonde stumbled, Sara dropped to her knees and scrambled after her, wrenching Mel’s skimpy white thong from her hips. The flimsy garment hobbled the struggling blonde as it became stuck; plaiting her two knees together.

Her movement impeded, Mel tottered awkwardly before spinning and falling face first to the floor and away from her opponent. Sensing an opportunity, Sara went on the offensive and dived towards her. Leaning on the blonde’s back and pushing down with all her weight.

The brunette’s buxom tits mushroomed against Mel’s shoulder blades, as Sara pinned the squirming blonde to the floor. Sitting on Mel’s lower back, Sara pulled harshly on her hair; hoisting her face from the floor and craning her neck at an awkward angle.

Mel grunted and bit her bottom lip as she struggled to stifle an anguished groan. Immobilised by Sara’s weight on top of her lower back, she fumbled awkwardly at her opponent’s wrists, trying to alleviate the burning in her scalp and the strain on her neck.

“Ow! Fuck… Let go, Bitch!”

“Give up! Say you give…”

“No! Fuck you!”

With a mighty heave, Mel somehow managed to lurch sideways and roll Sara over and onto her back, but she now found herself trapped between the brunette’s legs with her back to her tormentor. And at the mercy of a powerful scissor hold.

Locking her ankles, Sara squeezed Mel’s waist in a suffocatingly tight body scissors. The blonde groaned pitifully as Sara tensed her thighs in sporadic bursts and piled on the pressure. Fumbling at Sara’s wrist, she tried in vain to loosen the brunette’s grip on her hair. Mel’s other hand was busy trying to prise Sara’s pinching fingers from her perky nipple.

Sara rubbed her bare heel against Mel’s exposed pussy, tormenting and teasing her blonde opponent. Mel breathed out a distracted sigh as she lay trapped in Sara’s embrace. Her face flushed with excitement. In spite of herself, everything Sara did turned her on.

The feeling of her hair being pulled, the rough sensation of her nipples being kneaded, and the pleasant friction of Sara’s heel against her wet pussy was all too much. She could feel herself giving in to the pleasure of the struggle.

With Mel visibly distracted, Sara unlocked her legs and used her grip on Mel’s hair to roll her onto her stomach. Rising to her hands and knees, Mel attempted to crawl away, but was still hobbled somewhat by her pearl-white panties being stuck at mid-thigh.

Her progress was abruptly halted by Sara ring to a knee and moving to Mel’s side. Grabbing her hair long, blonde hair and wrapping twice in her knuckles, she forced the blonde’s head down. With her free hand, Sara spanked Mel’s raised ass with fierce slaps that reverberated around the gym like thunderclaps.

Slap!   

Slap!   

Slap!   

“Give up!”

Slap!   

Slap!   

“No… Please…”

Mel’s voice faltered as Sara started to dominate. She was done and she knew it. She felt overwhelmed, emotional, and somehow still defiant. She hated losing to this brunette slut. Even if the whole episode made her feel unbelievably horny. As slaps rained down on her quickly reddening ass, Sara whispered in her ear.

“How does it feel knowing your boyfriend is going to be thinking of me when your fucking? Eh, bitch? How does it feel?!”

With tears welling in her eyes, Mel whimpered pathetically.

“Stop… I can’t…”

Ceasing the onslaught of slaps, Sara sensed the end was near. She stood and dragged Mel over to face the camera by the turf of her hair. With her neck strained, Mel looked ashamedly into the lens. Tears welled in her eyes as her voice quavered with emotion.

“Say it! Now bitch!”

“I give… She wins… Sara wins the fight…”

Letting go of Mel’s hair and allowing the blonde to slump to the ground defeated, Sara strutted off the mat full of confidence. Looking back over her shoulder, she goaded Mel with one last cheap shot, before disappearing into the dressing room. In a cheeky tone, she quipped:

“For your boyfriend’s sake, I hope you fuck better than you fight…”

Mel could only lay on the mat inert and spent. Beaten, but seething with rage…

The end.

Offline adventerer2003

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2024, 12:32:40 AM »
I cant believe that I just found this story! I hope these young ladies decide to make more videos. I want to read a rematch.
Life is boring without adventure.

Offline Karin Fights

• My name is Karin. 37-25-36, 34D bra
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2024, 05:18:19 PM »
Great stories…I hope there are more!  My husband loved it!

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #11 on: Yesterday at 06:08:48 PM »
Great story!  :D
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!