News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Old Festelle match featuring Danni

• 3 Replies

Offline adzee

• God Member
Old Festelle match featuring Danni
« on: September 20, 2024, 01:04:25 PM »

I used to like Danni back in the day, In this clip you see how aggressive she can get with a wrestling match ;D

https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/1011287553

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
Re: Old Festelle match featuring Danni
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2024, 01:31:26 PM »
I can’t play this but I congratulate you on finding any clip involving Dani.  As I can’t see it I wonder if it is her match against French girl, Sophie. As near to a real fight as you can get in a ‘wrestling match’.   She also a a rough encounter with Black Orchid, Orchid retiring before the match finished, although there seemed to be no animosity between them at the end.

Offline adzee

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2024, 01:40:03 PM »
I can’t play this but I congratulate you on finding any clip involving Dani.  As I can’t see it I wonder if it is her match against French girl, Sophie. As near to a real fight as you can get in a ‘wrestling match’.   She also a a rough encounter with Black Orchid, Orchid retiring before the match finished, although there seemed to be no animosity between them at the end.

Sorry you can't play this clip, YES this is the match with Black Orchid. I have another clip with her which is not that great - wrestling match with Terry
I think I spoke to you some time ago saying it was a pity she never fought Anita?

Offline Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2024, 03:23:40 AM »

I remember the Dani -Sophie match / fight; Sophie wasn’t putting up with Dani’s rough play.

Does anyone know more about Sophie?