News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Suitefights - complete catalog

• 13 Replies

Offline buddyj1

Suitefights - complete catalog
« on: October 04, 2024, 06:39:37 PM »
I was going through the Suitefights titles available on clips for sale and noticed I have some videos that are no longer listed for sale. 

Does anyone have a complete list of all the Suitefights releases?

Re: Suitefights - complete catalog
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2024, 07:44:38 PM »
Catfight releases, oldest to newest, not including oil wrestling.

Anyone messaging me to ask me to give them a movie I'll block and report.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2024, 07:47:44 PM by LoveWomenFighting »

Offline NwukCatfights

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2024, 03:15:18 AM »
Never actually counted them up, is that the total number 53?

Great catalogue that.

Offline tammyfjort

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2024, 05:47:19 PM »
was there ever a fight, any type really, between Stephanie and Zoey?

Offline modernepic

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2024, 10:29:44 PM »
He actually released a staged fight with two models called Nicole vs Jess prior to these that was available for a really short period of time too.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2024, 11:30:49 PM »
If it was the 90s, we would be able to get them all on dvd as a boxset  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2024, 08:51:24 AM »
It is upsetting when the director no longer allows customers to buy classic masterpieces like the jess vs mira trilogy.

Then also crys when people pirate them out of desperation

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2024, 03:49:41 PM »
What I fail to understand is that Jess wanted to stop the selling of her videos because of too much exposure hurting her career, However, she still makes lots of videos for other people i.e. RVQ Enterprises. Something doesn't add up. Can someone enlighten me as to this seeming discrepancy in reasoning?

Offline Mira_Catfights

• Meow
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2024, 08:08:43 PM »
What I fail to understand is that Jess wanted to stop the selling of her videos because of too much exposure hurting her career, However, she still makes lots of videos for other people i.e. RVQ Enterprises. Something doesn't add up. Can someone enlighten me as to this seeming discrepancy in reasoning?

Who knows? She wasn't a very good catfighter so maybe she didn't want to actually get hurt anymore and therefore retired. Or maybe she  switched to staged content. Safer and easier.

Offline hugl

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2024, 08:37:46 PM »

Jess hasn't done a video for RVQ in years. We should also respect  and not question Steve's decision to remove her videos.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2024, 08:52:45 PM by hugl »

Offline buddyj1

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2024, 03:41:44 PM »
Thanks for the list.  I’m only missing 3 videos which are still available and I’ll be buying those soon (I also skip the oil wrestling)

I had a few videos I purchased from Phat Pharrahs mixed in with my suitefights videos that were throwing me off

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2024, 10:07:16 PM »
Thanks for the list.  I’m only missing 3 videos which are still available and I’ll be buying those soon (I also skip the oil wrestling)

I had a few videos I purchased from Phat Pharrahs mixed in with my suitefights videos that were throwing me off

How many phat pharrah catfights were they? The two directors made similar content

Offline buddyj1

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2024, 12:48:07 AM »
Don't know how many there are and I was kinda late to the party discovering Phat Pharrahs Katfight Korner so I only have a few

Cat's Meow - Mila Rose vs Massy
Kickin It - Sarah Brooke vs Misty Island
A Matter of Pride - Mila Rose vs Sarah Brooke
Rookie Camp - Mila Rose vs Nikki Silk

How many phat pharrah catfights were they? The two directors made similar content

Offline cb85

« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2024, 01:53:15 AM »
Was Jess vs Stella the fight that got cut short because of camera issue? I believe both girls were wearing gloves.

Never knew Victoria vs Lexi was the very first fight. That was a bumpy start since Victoria was so overmatched and felt like she had no idea what she was getting herself into. Lexi overwhelmed her from the start mauling her tits like crazy. Lexi was one of the best so to have her fight a former playboy model with no fight experience was like throwing a lamb to a wolf. And boy did Lexi take advantage of that!