News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Pam Champion Mother chapter 2 First Time Alone

• 6 Replies

Offline DottiD

• God Member
Pam Champion Mother chapter 2 First Time Alone
« on: August 24, 2023, 09:17:41 PM »

Chapter 2 Hot and wet but not bothered

With that both mothers pull their blouses closed and simply tuck them in the front of their skirts and stare as the doors open, Angie arches off her wall steps in the door way and looks back at Pam, “i am in room 2040 “ then walks out and down the hall.

Pam arches off her wall, her heart pounding as she steps off the elevator, she watches Angie turn the corner then pauses a moment, her breasts warm and swelled and her nipples primed she steps and turns to follow Angie’s path.

As she turns the corner of the hallway, Pam sees Angie waiting by her rooms door, the two blondes smirk at one another as they see they both will get what they wanted tonight .

Angie purrs as Pam steps to her “well for a minute there i didn’t think you were woman enough”, Pam inhales “oh your going to find out just how woman enough i am “.

Angie swipes her card key the gentle beep and light turning green Angie pushes her door open and steps in she turns allowing ample room for Pam to step in, “ and your going to find out there are more ways to break a loser then nursing her child”.

Pam confidently in the room looks about, it is as spacious as her own room, she hears the door firmly shut then the lock engage, she looks back to see Angie turn the lock to “Do Not Disturb” then sway the second door lock into place making certain the door can not be fully opened .

Angie then swaggers by Pam and drops her purse on a desk, Pam follows her and places her purse down as well, the two mothers stare as they stand so close they can feel others hot breath on their faces.

Pam as she tilts her chin up at Angie purrs, “so i have to ask, as mothers being so full and laden just what are we fighting for other than the obvious?, cause i like to milk my rival after i beat her but the real goal is to nurse her baby and my own as she watches”.

Angie inhales , “well i see your point, i also enjoy making the other mother watch as i nurse her baby with my proud breasts, but surely you can see how the two of us can’t just leave this personal desire without ever knowing who is better , or  the better mother”.

Pam feeling her nipples get stiffer, “so what do you suggest just a simple loser milked?”, Angie feeling the same as the thought of a fight has them both aroused, “well i wouldn’t say just that simple, i was thinking more after losers milked she lay on her back and is nursed by winner , i mean it is as humiliating as not being able to feed your child don’t you agree?”.

Pam feels her eyes widen at the act of being forced to drink from winners breasts, “well that certainly does make it more worth while i guess, tell me before we begin how long are you in town for?”. Angie a smirk as if she is a pro at this, “oh I’ll be here till Monday thats when my husband will meet me here for a day on the beach then back home why?”.

Pam now eases a confident smirk, “well i was thinking , why don’t you and I call our husbands right now and tell them to meet us here with our children, that way Monday at the beach, while the men swim and sun you and i can really do this the way we are meant to mother to mother”.

Angie raises a brow, steps to her purse and gets her cell phone, “that sounds like a great idea”. Pam steps by her and grabs her cell from her bag, the two open the cells and both hit their husbands numbers .

Pam gets Mark first she eases away fromAngie so not to interrupt her call, “hi babe, listen the conference went well today, but i was thinking, this will probably be wrapped up Sunday late, why don’t you grab the baby and fly down and meet me and we can do Monday on the beach?”.

Mark obviously accepted as she hung with “ok love you too”. She turns to see Angie hold up a finger, as she is speaking to her husband “right ok yep the whole day just some sun and sand, ok love you “.

Both women smirk as if they lured the other into her web, they sway closer again and dump the cell phones in their bags, then inhaling their rivals perfume they still have the over whelming desire to engage the other.  Angie purr, “so now what, just say good night?”.  Pam licks her lips slowly, “oh i wouldn’t go that far, i am sure there are other ways you and i can compete without the motherly drive or maybe even add to it, i have before”. Angie steps closer as does Pam, then Angie traces her fingers up Pam’s torso,Pam then does the same.

They reach the bust area and each starts to undo the others blouse buttons, Angie then in a near whisper, “and just how do you want to proceed?”. Pam does the same and now undoes Angies blouse buttons one at a time, she can see and feel the blouse strained to limits slowly pop open and spread wider.

Angie breathes in as she does the same to Pam’s blouse, as it spreads wider as the relief comes. They undo the others blouse till they reach the tucked in hems at the skirts, they pause then Pam lets her finger tips lightly touch Angies skin just inside the open blouse.

Angie breathes in at the touch then does the same to Pam’s skin slowly their fingers glide up the others body. Their eyes locked as the ritual like moves go on, Pam reaches the broad bra cups of Angie and with just her finger tips pushes both cups up just enough to take the weight off the bra .

She uses her hands as scales feeling the contained weight, Angie feeling the arousal of this softly purrs, “nmm they are heavy aren’t they?”. Pam nods, “they are indeed, but so are mine”.

Angie’s fingers take position under Pam’s cups and lift in same manner, Pam smirks at the silent reply, as it tells both every bit as heavy. But Angie to keep the rivalry whispers, “heavy but not sure as heavy”. Pam hears the subtle insult but makes sure Angie doesn’t see it bothers her.

Instead Pam tries to turn it around, “well i can understand you not being able to admit mine are equal or maybe heavier, shall we continue ?”.  Angie burning inside at the taunt back, “by all means “.

Pam then opens both hands as wide as she can and places her palms on the front of each cup, then as she looks in her rivals eyes starts to squeeze in, she knows the designer bra is thick adding to her rivals firmness but once the her fingers squeeze a about a half inch in she will be working the breasts of Angie, who at this point is doing the same to Pam.

Both knead as they squeeze through the material, they feel the warmth and firmness now, Pam and Angie stare as Pam then Angie tell the other what they already know, “hmmm firm but as firm?, i doubt it”.

It burns both inside as jealousy is starting to boil, then as they ease up on the squeezing Angie hisses softly , “what are you gonna do about it hmm?”, Pam breathes in, “i think we both know what we can do for now, get your nipples from your cups “.

They pull their hands from the others bra and as they stare they both reach under their blouse from inside and push a bra strap off each shoulder, then each reaches in her cups and pulls her breasts free of the cups just enough their thick dark pink nipples spring out over the cup line.

Both take a look at the others intimidating stiff nipples then pam whispers, “mind if i see if yours are stiff enough?”. Angie swallows “be my guest”, Pam bends at the waist a bit lowers her head and extends her long tongue, she touches the tip of her tongue to the base of Angies right nipple and slides it up the shaft to the tip then her lips press to the tip and slowly swallow the 3/4” long nipple.

Angie rolls her head as she feels the warm wet saliva rush around her nipple, as she also feels Pam’s tongue and lips sucking deeply on it. Angie cups Pam’s elbows as she softly massages the breast still mostly in the tangled cup.

Despite letting it out Angie breathes out a moan, “uuhhhh nmmm deeper make them stiffer “.
Pam head tilting about as she sucks firmly then eases off the right only to repeat it on Angie’s left nipple, with he same erotic arousal effect.

Satisfied she did what she must to not only get he rivals as stiff as they can be, but has her hot and wet now. Angie shutters the desire to have Pam continue she stares at her then swallows before saying, “mind if i check?”.  Pam arches a bit as if offering hers out, “oh please by all means”.  Angie lowers and mimics the exact performance pam just did, and like Angie Pam rolls her head at the hungry mouth at her thick nipples making them stiffer by the second, finally Angie finishes and stands upright .

Again they stare a minute then Pam whispers “ready to go on?”. Angie nods “just how shall we go on?”. Pam eases a step closer to her rival, her hands now lower down Angie’s back to her skirt and she unzips the skirt .

Angie feels the garment drop to her heels and she steps free of it, then she does the same to Pam’s skirt as she steps from it Pam whispers to her, “follow me”. Pam turns and swaggers slowly to the over sized chair and with her sharp high heel slides the ottoman from it so its between the two women.

Pam then  using her thumbs eases her thong off her hips and lets it drop, she eases her right foot from it and then she’s the high heel on the ottoman, as she does she widens her thighs and slides her fingers along her lifted leg to her blonde bush and warm moist folds.

She stares at Angie, “you gonna join me?, or you like to watch?”. Angie swaggers over drops her thong easing her left high heel on the ottoman as well, sliding her fingers along the thigh to her blonde bush and warm folds.

They stare then slowly their fingers transfer from their own legs to the others leg, never breaking eye contact now Angie whispers, “whats it gonna be and for what?”. Pam rubbing the muscled thigh of her rival higher, “finger each other a mutual orgasm, then we fight clit to clit till one of us can’t cum anymore.”

Angie stares “and the loser?’. Pam with her lazy seductive eyes “loser is face sat and pleasures winners pussy and tits.” Angie licks her lips slowly, “so what about these?”. As she uses her free hand to give Pam’s nipple a pinch, Pam pinches Angie’s nipple then purrs “oh we are gonna nipple duel as we do this , any questions?”.

Angie slowly shakes her head no, then both women finds the others moist folds and gently start to massage them, making them wetter and warmer, then feeling the juices start to work they as if agreed on ease two fingers inside each other.

Neither moans loudly they do inhale and arch a bit, with eyes locked they gently start to flick their exposed nipples, and as they do both begin to slowly pump their two fingers in and out of the others wet pussy.

The combination of both areas being gently and expertly worked their lips part just enough they both breath out , “ohh nmmm cmon bitch more”, “nmmm uwww sure you can take it whore hmm , uuhhh”.

Now standing posed for no reason but sexual rivalry both women as they roll , rub , swipe and jab nipples to the others start to finger the other at a gentle but effective pace.

The soft squishing sounds from both of their womanhood rings out as does their aroused breathing. “Uuunmmm more bitch uuhh uhh yesss”, Pam “uunmmmm more fuck oh yess do it bitch cum “.

They stand one leg up each and thighs spread just enough allowing for the other free access to be fingered by her rival. They hardly can control their breathing as the pace quickens, bringing both women that much closer to the goal.

Tummies bellow as busts rise and fall faster, the taunts evaporate into panting of excitement and attempts to control what was going to happen. For each woman the other was going to prove to be weaker, but what neither counted on was the other being as strong willed as herself.

Stiff textured nipples standing so stiff bend and flick side to side as the opposing pair jab and criss crow with them. As both ladies start to stand straighter arch, as the fire building below was becoming out of control.

Suddenly thighs start to quiver , then lips tremble as they both start to gasp, they each manage to yell Bitch at the other, not from hate but for breaking her will at this sexual game. Pam then Angie but if you ask them it was first Angie then Pam but the fact was it was a micro second difference who let out the first reaction.

The end of this duel was literally in their hands, their free hands grab the other by the hair and pull her rival in tight, their other hand busy getting soaked, now sinks a third finger in their soaking wet pussies.  Both shutter as if feeling the coldest wind, heads are tossed back bodies tighten into almost statue like freeze as they both howl out.

Pam  and Angie shout “ohh yess yesss cumming oh god yes, you bitch “, then as quick as this began it ends both orgasm and as soon as the surge ends they use the other to remain standing then push away from the other.

They breath heavy as they stand apart, juices glisten down their inner thighs, as they get their breathing steadier Angie issues the challenge, “ok Bitch get on the floor my clits ready”. She kneels then sits and spreads her thighs, her wet fingers comb her thick bush waiting for her rival.

Pam joins her and combs her bush as they stare, both showing off their above average engorged clits but neither looks at her rivals , instead they just want to duel. First Pam then Angie scoot closer, they scissor their thighs each a leg on top and one under, the under leg snakes behind their rival as they spread their wet folds then as if sealing a babies bottle top to the bottle, they ease their pussies together and slowly rub as if glueing themselves together.

They pitch their pelvis forward and suddenly both gasp out, the feel of their rivals wet warm clit to their own is like a shock, awakening their entire bodies. Then slowly each woman starts to roll her hips and their womanhood begins the arousing yet frustrating duel.

For the time being the titfight each longs for is set aside, and as they use their hips to begin a new fight , they ease their breasts back in their bra cups. Once secure the women arch heir torso’s and prop back on their hands as they press firmly together and now start to find the rhythm each needs to hopefully drive her rival to not just one orgasm but as many as it will take to make her quit.
The two mothers stare as they feel the amazing arousal, and try to shrug it from their minds as they stare and remind themselves this is a duel to a bisexual fuckfest.

Faster and  faster they grind together, wet sucking and slurping the only other noise at the moment. But their breathing is quickly building again as panting joins the noises.

Angie lifts her hips into Pam and then presses down at her, Pam feels her sensitive clit get pinned under her rivals and her lips part at the arousal. Angie sees and feels it as well, “ohhh yeahhh bitch feel my powerful clit now don’t ya, nmm cum for me bitch you know you want to”.

As Angie taunts , Pam is in fact feeling the move and feels a shiver, Angie decides to go on the attack, she presses her advantage by getting up on her knees and pushing Pam back on to the floor, as she does her right knee presses on Pam’s bra cups pinning her to the rug.

Angie then takes hold of Pam’s top leg and lifts it to her shoulder and holds on to it to stay on top of her rival. Her hips now undulate and ride Pam faster. Pam arches back on the rug , her hands pushing at Angie’s torso and tummy to dislodge her but Angie quickly uses her free hand to grab Pam’s wrist and stop the attempt.

Pam shakes her head the feeling is to soon after her orgasm and she is feeling Angie’s engorged clit take control and start to fuck her own and getting her wetter by the second. While dominating the start, Angie is not going with out feeling Pam’s engorged clit, the faster she rides her rival the faster she is riding her rivals clit.

Their clits wet and warm are a=wrestling between them as their pelvic bones grind and folds smear making more juices to ease the fight along for both to fight the desire. In a heated attempt to hold off her forced orgasm, Pam arches up enough to grab Angie by her hair and with a solid pull, forces her blonde foe to the rug, they struggle with thighs locked then Pam rolls on top.

She pushes Angie’s thighs wide and straddles her and now starts the race from the dominate position, looking down at Angie as she now undulates and grinds and starts to pump down onto Angie.

Angie frustrated has no time to yell out her grievance, after Pam grinds up and down 3 times Angie is the one now in fear of being forced to an orgasm. Both are breathing harder mouths open as they try to endure the others womanhood.

But as good as each thinks she is, the force of nature will not be denied, faster, then faster, then faster they grind soaking their thighs buttocks and the floor, the women grind, and rock and pump freely.

Pam suddenly stiffens despite being atop, Angie has bridged her hips and pushed up into Pam, the feeling of her rivals wet pussy and engorged clit was to much and Pam arches upright grabs her own hair and eyes shut has to let her orgasm go as it is forced by the other mother.

Pam licks her lips, “ohhhh ohhh god yesss yess you bitch oh fuck me yesss i am gonna CUMMM”.  Angie sweating as she has to lift up to Pam is grinding with furious measure , “yesss yesss cum you whore thats it let it go my clits gonna fuck you dry cum”.

For another minute maybe a bit more Pam is looking as if she lost the fight as Angie grinds with no mercy till Pam shutters and screeches out her orgasm, “fuck yesss yesss ohhh yr]esss i am cumming you Bitch!!’. Angie feels the warm wet gush and instantly reaches up and grabs Pam by her shoulders brings her down on top of her own body then with expertise rolls Pam onto the floor on her back and quickly reassumes her spot on top, this time however Angie places her knees inside of Pam’s knees and pins them wide open as she starts to pump her pussy onto Pam’s.  With an evil grin she stares down as almost instantly the raw clit on clit restart has Pam starting to shake and quiver as now a third orgasm is being forced.

Pam grabs her hair, then slaps at the arms of Angie then slaps at the rug as she is being driven to a new orgasm, she was fighting to avoid. Angie huffing but not easing up looks at her rival, “ohhh Yesssss feel it bitch? I do i feel your weak clit ready for more , nmmm my clits going to make yours hurt bitch, now cum again for me do it”.

Pam shakes her head but she can’t even roll to her side in this cleopatra pin, she is at Angie’s mercy and none will be given. Suddenly Pam screams it out , “OH YOU BITCH YESSSS CUMMMING OH GOD!!!!”.

Angie smiles she starts her rhythm up again, and Pam is jolting as if being electrocuted, her body spasms suddenly but the uncontrolled body movement is like a helping hand, she manages to dislodge Angie onto her ass and is able to turn over and get on her knees, gasping as she shutters trying o fight off the last orgasm, Angie quickly gets to her knees behind pam and slides her hand under Pam’s ass cheeks .

Her free hand grabs a fistful of hair and yanks back on it, then her fingers slide into Pam’s wet folds, and she starts a fast paced fingering , “your not getting away hat fast whore, get your clit back in the fight or I’ll make you cum right now”.

Pam quivering lip shouts out , ‘ok ok let me turn around Bitch”. Angie pushes Pam forward and slowly Pam turns , her juices dripping from between her thighs, she sits upright and propped on her hands again spreads her thighs.

Angie already set to go on slides and scissors with her again and instantly starts to grind with Pam. Angie tries a different angle as she lays on her side and starts to pump into her rival, Pam still panting has to shake her head to resist yet another , her frenzy has her grab Angie’s top legs ankle and pulls Angie to her.

Then Pam out of arousal starts to pump fast into Angie, the wet slips and splats and sucking noises are wetter and louder. Suddenly Angie tosses her head back,and screeches , “ohhhh fuck you whore NOO NOO, uuhhnn uhnn. Yessss FUCK YESSSS DAMN IT I’M CUMMMING!!!’.

Pam starts a slow squirming slither like grind as she pulls into Angie harder, “Ohh you not done whore my clits hungry now cum again bitch”. And as quick as she paused Pam once again starts to undulate and grind and squirm her pelvis.

Almost instantly Angie drops on the rug , and cups her breasts in her bra cups and squeezes as she is again forced to orgasm, “OHhh OHHH YESSSSS CUMMMING BITCH OH CUMMMING!!”.

The duel continues seesawing between he two mothers for the dominance they need over the other, but despite all the forts again its a matter of a Milly second as both orgasm for the last time before both falling back on the soaked rug. Looking up heads spinning as they push their hair back and neither tries to move her legs or hips to separate till assured the slightest touch will not set them off.

Finally as they catch their breath and feel the urge has passed, the mothers ease apart their thighs and womanhood drenched, both drag themselves to their knees then finally are able to stand.
They glare but have to admit they once again ended in a draw, now nothing more can be done between them. A least till their spouses arrive with their babies, then the two mothers will have the fight they so desire and now need to settle more than before.

Offline Frank

Re: Pam Champion Mother chapter 2 First Time Alone
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2023, 09:53:40 PM »
Well done Dottie.
Hot !!

Offline TexFan1

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2023, 06:20:55 PM »
I keep re-reading this one. Great series.

Offline BustyProudMommy

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2024, 11:54:09 AM »
Where's the third part? I think we have missed that.

Offline TexFan1

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2024, 05:47:13 PM »
It's here.  It's called No Room for Two or something like that.  Takes place in a changing tent on the beach.

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2024, 05:47:22 PM »
One day I’ll be like Pam

Offline Bustyannette

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2024, 02:28:29 PM »
Damn that was hot,,, might have had my own orgasms reading that story