News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Seven Seas (Pam a Mothers Champ)

• 3 Replies

Offline DottiD

• God Member
The Seven Seas (Pam a Mothers Champ)
« on: September 26, 2024, 05:52:19 PM »
(Hey All, i know it’s been a while since my last and frankly this probably my shortest story yet, i been considering giving up on FCF for personal reasons, and leaning more towards putting my tuff up on patreon or similar . I have not finalized what i plan to do yet but just making you all aware why things slowed a lot)

The Seven Seas
(Pam a Mothers Champ)

Pam has been riding the high of yet another win. She once again has her old feeling back and with her breasts fuller she feels and looks so much more imposing. After coming home from the wedding weekend, Pam was so happy to make a new set of bottles and catch up on some much needed rest, Mark took care of their daughter as she did.

The weeks went by and Pam didn’t seem to have the hunger for yet another match. But then again she has so solidly beat those other mothers, she was sure word of mouth was doing as much damage as her breasts.

As fall was approaching, Marks business was doing better compared to this time last year. He was less stressed out and well with Pam winning there was a lack of stress about the home.
But like any business, Mark was the client of a very lucrative supplier.

The owner of which was Arthur. Now Arthur was much older than Mark, but the way that man carried on you would never guess it. At 60 years old and divorced, Artie as his friends called him, was a fit male and was among the mega rich.

He had a few kids from his first and second wife, most of whom were grown and either worked for Artie or were out spending their inheritance early. Artie newest wife made him a father yet again, but this wife was only 37 years old, and no one could deny she was drop dead gorgeous .
Sharie, was and Egyptian /Greek woman. 5’8” 136 pounds and long jet black hair that looked as if it was spun from silk. Her eyes had a long almond shape an dark brown, full lips and the roundest cheek bones anyone ever saw.

Her neck was long and thin and her broad shoulders and broad chest help hold her 36H bust, her waist was a 26 and hips 36, her legs long and sinewy as were her perfect calves and her olive tone topped the entire look of her off. Her aureolas were like light brown cones to her moderate thick nipples.

Sharie had that arched perfect posture and she was known to be in the gym i when not out shopping. She had a hold on Artie he couldn’t say no to, so when Sharie said she wanted a yacht for their trips, yes was his only reply.

The custom made yacht slept 10 easily, a full galley and a large great room on the main deck with mirrored tinted windows, a sliding glass door that led to the outdoor seating area. Lastly a set of stair that climbed to the elevated balcony and helicopter pad.

With yacht having but one voyage since taking delivery, Artie decided what better way to fully christen her then to have his clients and a lost at sea party. Which was not possible with all the GPS state of the art on the yacht .

Every cabin had the best all they could fit, but most of all Sharie and Artie’s cabin was like a Presidential Suite at a 6 star hotel, finest silk sheets , carpet and hide away tv.

Sharie while not pleased Artie invited others on her maiden voyage, she knew if not for these same guests there would be no Artie or yacht, so she simply grinned and tolerated the small inconvenience

Artie and Mark over the years became fairly close, Artie never sent a sales rep to Mark, he simply called him direct. The two men shared common stories about their spouses and kids, and a number of 30 year old scotch drinks over the years as well.

So when the short invite list was made Marks name was at the top. As with business Artie didn’t send an invite he called his friend, after along catch up chat and laughs, Mark was more than happy to accept, and bringing the baby along was no problem as Artie already had a sitter for his baby daughter planned.

When Pam came home from the gym, Mark was smiling when he told her, Pam smiled as she enjoyed Artie’s company as well, but the true friendship was Marks and Artie’s. Pam packed a few things and an extra outfit along with her make up.

She was looking more fit and defined and firmer than ever before and it showed in her face and posture. The couple arrives at the yacht club and walk to Arties boat, as they do Pam looks up at the towering boat and sees a very shapely woman . With the sun behind her all pam saw was a black figure and her outline, a very busty outline as the woman turned to go back inside the boat.

Pam was in sneakers a jeans and a top tied under her bountiful bust, the sun fully showed her busty figure. Mark tugged her hand which was in his, “you ok babe?”. Pam did another look up then shook it off and simply said “yeah honey all good big boat”.

As they climb aboard Artie had all the guests brought down to their cabins, Pam was looking about hoping to get a better look of the woman she saw up on the top of the boat. But once in her cabin she smiled and gave her full attention to her husband and the baby.

After settling in the cabin Pam stripped off her top and bra and nursed their baby, she loved the feeling but as much she loved the relief in breast. Not knowing what the night or weekend would bring , Pam made an extra two bottles in case.

Shortly after Pam set the baby down for a nap, and a shower Artie knocked on the door. Pam was drying her hair as she heard her husband and Artie hug and say hello to one another.

Pam stuck her head out smiling, she walked out and after a hand shake thanked Artie for the invite. Artie saw Pams busty figure in her tight white tee shirt, his eyebrows went up. He looked at mark and as Pam turned around to go check on the baby, whispered to Mark “wow Mark shes gorgeous and well you know”, Mark nods smiling, “i know i know stacked” the two smiled and Artie just nods “yeah well listen my girls napping to be her best for tonight, unless Pam wants to join us for drinks she is welcome to catch a few z’s as well.

Mark nods and asks pam if she wanted to join them or grab a nap, Pam was curious about the figure she saw earlier but she was a bit tired, “yeah you know i think i will grab that nap, go have fun”.

Mark and Artie went up on the top deck, as the drinks were served and a few other of Arties guests joined he and Mark, he told the captain to get the yacht going for the nights festivities .

As the boat pulled from the dock, Mark looked at the top cabins glass door, he saw the figure of a busty woman walk by grab a drink then return to the cabin she came from. Artie was standing there smiling “that my friend was my wife , well my latest”. The men laughed as Mark knew his friends bad luck with marriages, Mark congratulated his friend on the marriage and new baby.

The waitress carried out the drinks and things were underway for the nights enjoyment. After a few drinks Pam woke and dressed the baby and herself, she put on a bikini and a robe and carried the baby up with her.

When she stepped out on the deck Artie stood up and smiled , but his eyes were clearly trying to see in Pams robe. Not wanting to be rude he grabbed their baby and rocked her .

As he did, Pam picked a lounger and amid the breeze let her robe almost fly off her . Artie watched and when he saw her busty fit body he nearly embarrassed himself by letting out a loud holy shit. But thankfully he was able to swallow the outburst, Mark looked at him and let the near slip go as he patted Artie’s knee, “its all good buddy i do the same thing every day i see her, when are we gonna meet your new wife?”.

Artie smiles , “shes not much of a social butterfly , but she will be out tonight for sure”. The day passes and finally Mark walks to Pam who managed a second little nap, he wakes her and says they need to change for the night.

Back in their cabin as the baby lays on the bed Pam changes into her dress. She emerges from the bathroom, wearing a sexy tight red dress with the straps tied up around her neck. Underneath a red bra and thong, black garter and thigh highs and red heels.

She put her hair up off to the side and slipped on the diamond necklace Mark bought her with the matching earrings. As she turned Mark hugged her and had to be shoved back before he tore her dress off she looked so amazing.

Pam smiled as her bountiful veiny massive breasts slowly rose and fall a hint of her aureolas over the bra and dress cups were in view.  Mark got the baby ready in he car seat carrier and the couple ventured up to the main deck, as they enter through the tinted sliding doors Artie welcomes them again and with a smile applauds Pam’s choice of wardrobe and how she fills it out.

Pam thanks him and her eyes are scanning the ten other couples for he woman she saw earlier , but none match the silhouette . She assumes it was a member of the staff and she won’t see her again unless in a full uniform for the night. Artie offers to let his personal maid watch the baby along with his own so they can enjoy the night.

Pam was a little apprehensive but mark assured her it would be fine. The sitter takes the car seat and as she turns to take her to the safe cabin Artie whispers “let her nap till later”.

The woman nods and walks away, the couple join the rest of the couples and the party music plays as drinks are served. Slowly the sliding door opens and in steps a woman , Artie smiles widely “there Is my girl” . Mark turns and and sees Arties wife, his own eyes widen in shock as she is introduced .

Sharie walks in she is wearing a very tight black dress the straps over the shoulders and a black bra thong and thigh highs and heels. Her jet black hair was in a braid pony tail, and her own olive tan breasts veiny and every bit as firm and full as Pams swell to be free.

Pam was busy talking to two couples about Marks business and missed her chance to properly meet Artie’s wife. A few couples were impressed and less than a handful were not paying attention either. Sharie checked on the babies then grabbed a drink and the party was in full swing as the large boat floated along the water.

Amid the chatting and mingling Sharie was being diligent to miss her introduction to Pam. Pam was enjoying herself to bother, the boat had every imaginable comfort you could ask or think of.

Pam took a seat next to one of the large tinted windows, she was sipping her drink and enjoying a appetizer, Mark was standing beside her and she was talking with a woman she met when things got started.

Maybe it was the drinks or maybe just her forgetting about it, but amid the crowd Sharie took a seat opposite Pam. The crowd of dancing guests and those standing there talking blocked their view of one another.

As the last song ended there was a slight break in the music, Artie was telling the DJ to throw on internet music and take a break till he called for him. Pam heard the chatter in the room soften more and a few of the dancing couples walk to the perimeter of the room.

It took Pam a second to realize something was going on, then as she turned from her chat, she saw her. Sitting across from her was the busty dark figure she saw on deck earlier, Pam swallowed a sip as she saw the woman stare right back.

As they held each other’s glare, Artie stepped between them, “everyone please a moment, i want to introduce all of you to my wife Sharie, our baby is napping right now but i am sure will be out a bit later”.

Everyone smiles at her but Sharie just holds her glare on Pam, who is doing the same. It was clear to see by all these two mothers busts slowly seem to swell as if being blown up more, their flesh tightened more as their aureolas did and their nipples stiffen tenting the bras and dresses easily.

That’s when Sharie pressed a button beside her seat, the woman watching the babies emerges and Sharie tells her to bring the baby out in the car carrier. The woman nods and retrieves her baby and sets her down by Sharie.

Mark looks at pam and he nods, Pam looks at the woman “excuse me, can you bring my baby out as well please”. The woman nods and soon returns with their baby in her car seat carrier.

As the two mothers stare again Sharie leans forward giving all but especially Pam a down the dress view. She scoops up her baby and as she cradles him in her arm, her other hand eases down her dress strap then her bra strap.

Her eyes never leave Pams as she works her left breast free, her thick nipple stiff stands out at attention. She teases her nipple a bit, then eases her baby to it, she gently flicks it over the babies lips and even dips in the mouth. Her baby refuses it and then Sharie arches holding a pose for her soon to be rival.

Pam then leans forward and scoops up her child, she eases the left dress strap aside and then her breast from her bra cup. She teases her thicker nipple and then flicks it at her babies lips .

Neither baby is due to eat so the mothers know it fully well, this little display is for each other only. Sharie softly says to Pam, “mine never lose “. Pam breaths in “well neither do mine”.

Sharie then says “willing to do mother to mother?”. Pam softly says “i am, are you willing to do this for milk and nurse losers baby?”. Sharie silent a moment then nods “I agree”. She then nos to Artie to take the baby, Pam does the same to Mark.

Once their babies are secure, Pam and Sharie stand up, they stare as they both slowly strip the dress tops down till they hang at the hips. Then both women turn to face one another, they slowly ease their bras off as the rest of the couples watch in amazement.

Sharie removes her bra, she sways her bra between her fingers. She then says in a cold tone, “you win its yours as well.”. Pam removes her bra and sways it at Sharie, “oh i am well aware how this goes honey, other than our tits is there anything you want to settle ?”.

Sharie stares her H cups rise and fall slow “after our tits settle this i want to lean together and we use our hands , you agree?”. Pam only had to do this form of fight once before, but she knew what it meant. She breaths in and replies “i agree”.

Sharie then reaches behind her and starts to wiggle her dress past her hips , once free she drops the dress steps from it and Artie retrieves it. Pam then does the same and Mark retrieves it, Sharie inhales as does Pam, “let us begin then”.

The two mothers step to the center of the main cabin, as they do the seats they were in are slid away allowing more room for them. Artie sands by Mark and whispers “sorry buddy , but can we discuss well you know.” Mark looks at Artie “15thousand on my girl you in?”. Artie swallows “yeah sure uhmm we are still ok right?”.

Mark looks at him again, “that depends buddy, are you a sore loser?”. Artie looks at the two mothers an then Mark, “wait your girls done this before ?”. Mark smirks “you know when my girl said mine never lose either? She wasn’t lying “.

They turn back to the fight about to start, Pam and Sharie slowly circle their shoulders touching as they make a full circle, then slowly Sharie turns as does Pam to be face to face again.

Sharie slowly pokes her stiff nipples into Pams breasts, then pulls across till her nipples flick the thicker ones of Pam. Pam feels the sharper shaped nipples and breathes in at the feel, then she pulls her nipples across the skin of Sharie and then flicks her rivals.

Sharie breaths in but not as sharply, instead she slowly begins to jab and flick at Pams nipples with her own. Pam joins the duel and both women stare as they start to joust a bit faster as they go.

Their nipples seem to stretch outward from the aureolas, more at the feel of their rivals to their own. They both refuse to breath outward loudly , but all watching can see by the rise fall f their chests he two mothers are starting to pant.

Many watching the duel commence, have seen Shari start as if timid or slow, only to ruin her opponents and sit up on their backs milking them as they weep. They watch with slight grins as they think any second now she will burst into her rival and begin destroying her as she likes.

But just as they all smile and nod and enjoy their drinks , the cabin erupts in a firm sharp loud CLOP!!!. It seem to rattle the stable glass . As they look at one another then the fight they are stunned at what they focus on.

Shari is being staggered backward, he face a look of fear and shock. Pam has jammed her breasts head on into Shari’s and is dragging and side swiping till finally she gets Shari against the white resin wall with a solid slap. Then starts a fierce rolling pin style up and down grind and drag that is forcing Sharis breasts to bulge and elongate and lose shape.

Shari is both stunned and now feeling just how good and how strong Pam is. She clearly underestimated her blonde rival and now is being hurt deep within her breasts and chest.

Others watching gasp or cover their mouths in shock as they hear something they have never heard forced from Shari so early in a fight , the sounds of her grunts and panting being forced out as Pam brings the fight to her.

Pam widens her thighs just enough to be stabilized on her heels. She bends her knees a slight bit to help work every surface of her rivals breasts with her own. Her nostrils bellow out arias her lips part to suck in fresh supply.  She stares at Shari, “cmon you cow fight my tits, feeling my firm globes aren’t ya bitch hmm cmon”.

A few women cradle their own breasts as they see and hear. The firm solid collision of Pams breasts working Sharis’s as if they were not here to fight. Shari gulps and pants unable to get her feet back under herself and come at Pam ready to battle.

As she feels her tits being worked harder. And harder the only plan she can think of is to hope Pam tires herself out and eases back. But as Shari hopes for that, she looks between them and sees Pams veiny heavy rounded breasts remain so firm as they smear, drag, pull, shove and swipe Shari’s own.

Shari lets out a sharp panting ughhhh, as she tries to grab Pam with her right arm to hug into her, only to feel the muscle and tendon in her chest and breast be stretched and pinched it forces her to snap her arm back to her own hair.

Pam hears the quick reaction, instead seeming over confident, or taunting recklessly, Pam snakes her right calf behind Shari’s and pulls herself in a more secure position face to face.

In doing so Pam has cut off any chance Shari made have had of escaping this onslaught, and getting right back in the fight fast. Shari is panting heavily, her eyes are staring off as if she has no idea whats happening or going to.

Pam has her eyes glued to her rival, her shoulders tightly drag and smear, swipe and pump her breasts with firm force all over Sharis. Not letting her rival set her stance or even return so much as a drag, Pam is literally dominating this fight and to make it worse, Pams not even breathing heavy.

Artie stares with a combination of disgrace and fear as he sees his champ mother and wife being battered as if she never fought before. As Mark stood with a smile and eyes wide as Pam looked like a machine out to break this other mother.

Shari is now gasping, she is in obvious pain as her breasts are being pulled, pushed and lifted about her chest. Pam is in a zone, she has no other thought then to destroy this rival mother.

Pam doesn’t waste a breath to taunt or change what is working. She is simply breaking down her rival as only a mother can. Finally as Shari is starting to sink along the wall, Pam snakes her arms under Shari’s arms and scoops her up in her arms.

Shari is loosely hanging in her rivals arms, as she does her eyebrows drooping as her eyes sink in pain. Her sweaty face and glistening breasts, can be seen getting forced side to side and lifted to the point, every collision made Shari gasp and weep out a gasping breath.

Artie turned his head , he couldn’t believe it nor wanted to see it finish out, Mark however was turned on seeing his wife slowly break this rival down to nothing. Shari is being held up by Pam , her breasts are lifted on top of Pam’s. Pam can feel the weight but more she feels the firmness slipping away. That’s when Pam decided to end this fight and make all watching know she is the mother to be beat.

Pam presses Shari against the wall, she holds her there and now dismantles her by pumping, driving, grinding, and jamming her full firm breasts up into the outstretched undersides.

The continued battering allowed all to see the flesh, and mass being jostled and jumbled and ruined into loose mass. Shari shook her head no and started to have tears run down her face. She tried to gasp out her surrender but every driven pump into her breasts just made her cough out a cry of pain.

Pam her face near Shari’s ear growls, “want more bitch ?”. Shari shook her head no but she didn’t give the verbal surrender required for the torture to stop. Finally as all see her bare back thumping off the wall from Pam’s continued attack, she closed her eyes and cries out , “ENOUGH STOP I GIVE I GIVE MY TITS YOU WIN!!”.

Pam smacks her tits up under Shari’s and holds her there an extra minute, her stare into the soul of Shari’s. Finally Pam pulls away and Shari collapses to her knees, in front of Pam.

Pam hands over head struts about the cabin and smiles to the onlookers, her breasts red but as firm as the minute the fight started. She grabs Shari by her hair and walks her to center cabin, she slowly straddles Shari’s back and using the hair yanks Shari’s head back forcing her to look up at the couples watching.

She leans down and slaps her hands onto the hanging red breasts of Shari , and squeezes deeply and twists and wrings the once full firm breasts, tugging them downward over and over. Pinching the stiff nipples till finally the proud mothers milk seeps then sprays freely, as the off the white fluid soaks the carpet under Shari, her tears nearly leave as much liquid.

Finally as nearly no milk sprays from her breasts , Pam forces Shari on to her back on the rug, she straddles her looking down over her still firm proud breasts. She looks to the husbands and demands the babies, they are brought to her and as she cradles them and guides her thick stiff nipples to their lips, Shari cries out “NOOOO YOU BITCH!!”.

The babies lock on to Pams nipples and start to suck and nurse, Pam arches as the pressure is finally released in a way she wants. Once content she hands the babies back off then sets her hands on either side of Shari’s head and firmly drops her breasts on her face.

Her thick nipples pulling at the lips of Shari till finally Pam orders her to suck on them. Softly as should be Shari’s jaws and lips and cheeks start to swallow the remaining mothers milk. Slowly over spilling from the corners of Shari’s mouth.

Pam moans and finally looks down at Shari and says “you want another fight ?”. Shari stares up her eyes filled with tears, “yes i do”. Pam swallows but it was agree on, she eases up off Shari.  Pam swaggers to Mark and reaches to Artie, “this belongs to me”.

She takes Shari’s bra and tells Mark to hold it, then turns as she sees Shari standing center room waiting for the final fight they wanted. Slowly Pam walks to the center of the room, she and Shari glare, the effects of the titfight show on Shari’s breasts but she wants to hurt her rival even if she can not claim a win over all.

Slowly the two mothers stand face to face, and then widen their thighs and set their stances. Then both lean forward till their shoulders touch, causing their breasts to sway out and hang freely under them.

Their faces are cheek to cheek and then tilt down to look under at the breasts hanging there.
Slowly their hands come up, in cup shape and they fill their hands with the others breasts.
The two mothers stabilize their stances and as all watch, the two mothers in low voices agree to fight.

Within a second they both crush and squeeze and start to pull and twist and crush the others breasts. While the fight was slow in nature it was no less painful, both women are wincing and panting very quickly. But the worse was yet to come as the fight gains momentum , the two women start to squeeze then slap the others breasts.

The cabin hearing the sharp crack of palms slapping breasts. Then as was agreed on, the blows start, slowly but no less vicious the two mothers start to jab their fists into the others hanging swaying breasts.

The fleshy thuds sharply crack loudly as their hands slap, grab and tug on each other’s breasts. Almost instantly Shari is feeling her knees buckle after her breasts were so soundly beat and she was milked. Every grasp, or hit from Pam has her wincing and her tears well up as she gulps and gasps out her breath.

Pam swallows as she feels her rivals grip but is no where near as hurt, she hisses in Shari’s ear “want more hmm? Give or ill punch your tits”. Shari letting her pride get in the way replies, “you ere lucky you cow”.

Pam was a lot of things but in a mother to mother luck wasn’t one of those things. She decides to put Shari in her place. As Shari grabs hold of her breasts Pam winds up her right fist and fires it up into Sharis breasts.

The SMACK filled the cabin, as did the sharp scream from Shari, “AWWWWW MY TITS I GIVE STOP STOP”. Shari fell to her knees as she cupped her now red and black and blue breasts. Her tears streaming down her cheeks as she sobbed uncontrollably.

Pam stares down at her rival, then with a vicious yank on her scalp makes Shari look up. Shari lips quivering begging for no more knows one last hits coming. Pam snarls her lip then delivers a hard right knee into Sharis cleavage.

Shari fell onto her back as if she was knocked out, her arms cradling her breasts as she cried a weeping mess.  Pam placed a heel on her defeated rival, hands over head and did a slow shimmy of her mighty breasts.

Mark collected the money owed to his fighter , then their baby and finally his wife and they returned to the cabin for Pam to change. After a while the couple reemerges and as Pam and Mark thank Artie and others Pam steps over Shari still curled up on the rough carpeted floor.

The end

Offline DavidG

• God Member
Re: The Seven Seas (Pam a Mothers Champ)
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2024, 07:16:45 PM »
That was pure domination and I loved it As much as enjoy back and forth and dramatic comebacks It’s also fun to sometimes see it happen like this

As for you giving up on FCF Hopefully that doesn’t happen as I’ve always enjoyed talking with you and very much enjoyed your stories and appreciate the time you give to them to create these for us to enjoy
However it would be selfish of me to want you to stay if it’s not in your own best interest and as much as would miss you here Would also not begrudge your choice

Offline TexFan1

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2024, 07:59:59 PM »
Another great story.  It would be a loss if you were to leave, but I understand.  This series has inspired me to start trying to write my own stories.  I would enjoy being able to try to expand this universe and some of its characters.  If not Pam, then perhaps other mothers set in this world you've created.  I will keep it to myself for now, until I feel it's ready to be shared with you alone, Dotti.  That day may never come, but I will never post anything without your permission.  I would definitely contribute to a patreon if it meant frequent Pam stories.

Offline Maturepair

• Oldies but goodies
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2024, 08:13:22 PM »
I would be so sad to see you go, but if you must, please make sure to leave your forwarding address at Patreon. Lol.
Mature people trying to keep the fun alive.