News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Still my boob goddess?

• 2 Replies

Offline Rock

• Male… here to have fun.. compare women..
Still my boob goddess?
« on: September 26, 2024, 12:20:32 AM »
   When I got Joanne home after her crushing defeat at the hands of Amanda we went straight to the bedroom. Jo then sat down on the edge of our bed. She apologized to me for not winning. I told her that it was ok, that her putting her body on the line like that was amazing. I told her it was sexy as fuck!!
      She asked me if I wanted to stay and fuck Amanda. To be honest I lied and said that I didn’t want to at all. But I’m a man and Amanda’s body seemed so dominating that it turned me on tremendously watching my wife get conquered. Up until this point she had been able to handle any woman she came across but Amanda is a different story. I’m not sure what would be different in a rematch. I of course didn’t tell Jo that.
        Jo got up and made her way into the bathroom. I heard the shower go on. I walked in there and Jo let her robe drop to the floor. Her boobs had some bruising and they were hanging a little and looked softer. She looked in the mirror then turned to me and said “look what she did to my perfect tits.” I told her that they will recover and she will be my boob goddess again. She then told me she was going to ask for a rematch. She explained that she had a better idea now how to best her tits.
         Jo then said first I’m going to use my bush, my pussy lips, and my big clit to make that bitch cum over and over again. I told her not to take her too lightly because her pussy looked to be very formidable.
           Jo got in the shower and invited me in. I was glad to see her acting more like herself. I kissed her huge nipples and took the left one into my mouth. She then told me that her nipples didn’t let her down and she was going to use those in the rematch. I started to grab her boob and I felt her wince. She told me that I might have to lay off her boobs til they recover. She then dropped to her knees and gave me an amazing blow job. The only problem was that when I closed my eyes all I can see was Amanda’s boobs dominating Jo’s.
         Even when we got to bed it was all I can see when I closed my eyes. I could also see Amanda trying to milk Jo. Amanda working that huge dildo in and out of Jo’s pussy. The bush Jo was growing for me was amazing. I’d hate to see her lose a sexfight and Amanda shave her bald. Or would I?
          I told Jo I wanted to take her away for a week. Just to get her out of here and help her recover. I told her I had booked two trips even before her match with Amanda. Just to celebrate our marriage . I booked one to Mexico and one to Disney world. I asked her where she wanted to go. I thought she would say Mexico but she chose Disney.
          She told me she thought that she could get in trouble in Mexico. We can just have some fun in Disney. I said great we leave in 3 days.

….. to be continued

Offline ultimatespinach

Re: Still my boob goddess?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2024, 02:08:45 AM »
Good start Rock, I'm interested. I love a good bush fight so I'm really looking forward to the next instalment!

Offline doggy81

Re: Still my boob goddess?
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2024, 10:24:27 PM »
Jo could maybe somehow win the sexfight but she is a dreamer if she thinks she coud beat this massive tits who beat hers with almost no resistance.