News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mine.....All Mine

• 87 Replies

Offline Amy J

Re: Mine.....All Mine
« Reply #75 on: September 24, 2024, 01:08:56 PM »
Fucking hot.

Offline dalton

« Reply #76 on: September 24, 2024, 03:12:11 PM »
I would never presume to tell an author what to do with their creation.  That said, sometimes two old friends simply need a knock down drag out catfight to get it out of their system and really fulfill everyone’s fantasy.  Can’t wait to see how this ends.  Or continues.  You have some great side stories to go down afterwards.

Thank you.  Yes, I wasn't originally planning on sequels, but there are many scores to be settled still

Offline emmaduncxn

« Reply #77 on: September 25, 2024, 03:59:24 AM »
HYPED FOR MORE

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #78 on: September 25, 2024, 05:25:21 AM »
HYPED FOR MORE

No doubting this statement. I have a favorite and think she could take out the competition in short order in a real contest with just head to head best woman wins so I can’t wait to see where this goes.

Offline Sofie&David

« Reply #79 on: September 28, 2024, 03:06:43 PM »
This is just great!

Offline dalton

« Reply #80 on: October 01, 2024, 06:29:13 AM »
Part XV (continued):

"Will Lacey ever forgive me for fucking her best friend's tits?" Joe wondered to himself, still energized from the erotic battle over him.  "I need another drink before I check on the wife" he dreaded the required apology, with his sticky cum yet to dry on my rival's tits. Making his way back to the living room, Joe left consolation duties in Mackensie's capable hands for now, instead opting to refill his tumbler with bourbon.

"This could be a while" he sighed at the thought of us ladies reconciling, while also noticing an electronic device left on the end table.  "Why not?" Joe chuckled to himself, activating the power switch and commencing the download of his birthday gift.  With the sound of running water coming from the master bathroom, Joe couldn't resist a second helping of tonight's festivities. "I'll have to review the film with Lacey at some point", as if he were a football coach breaking down the opponent's weaknesses.

Launching the now downloaded file, Joe viewed an alternative angle of the dream scenario from not long ago. "Maybe I can show Lacey and Mackensie one of my scripts" he thought in hopes of an encore performance, "best that I wait for the right time" resigned to the fact that he'd pressed his luck far enough.  The media player launched with tonight's security footage as Joe queued it up to the exact spot where Mackensie, Rebecca and myself had encircled him.  Poor naive Rebecca unknowingly incited the questions game, prompting the unanswerable question of who looked better in our sexy black cocktail dresses.

Joe sped through the video, moving past the departing guests towards the end of the party.  My husband noted the timestamp where Mackensie crept into the living to blindfold him from behind. Reliving the sexy lapdance from another angle, Joe could still smell the sweet scent of Kensie's intoxicating perfume.  Only this time, my husband witnessed my entrance into the living room, which escaped his distracted attention the first time, and with good reason.  As I stumbled upon the scene of the crime, Joe thought ,"Wow look at Lacey, she's actually trying not to laugh, but I can tell she's upset with me....or is she pissed off at Mackensie?".

In a case of art imitating life, Joe watched his device while I pouted my way from the bathroom.  Leaving a trail of tears towards my husband seated on the sofa, the video simultaneously reached the initial showdown with Mackensie.  As any guilty person would.....Joe slammed the laptop closed and made a futile attempt to hide it behind a pillow. Hoping I wouldn't notice through my teary-eyed cries with hands covering my face, Joe was completely caught off guard. "Lace, are you ok babe?" he asked in earnest.  Without replying, I snuggled up to my husband on the sofa to console me.  While he embraced me with big hulking arms, I professed, "I'm so sorry Joe.  I did my best for you", playing the part of the helpless victim in defeat. 

"Lace, are you kidding me?  I love you and everything you've done for me tonight", he insisted, squeezing me ever tighter.  My wet hair settled on his shoulder as he felt my moist robe against his body.  Removing the towel from my head, I shook out my wild hair, as it rained a tiny mist on my husband.  Pretending I was still a broken woman, I insisted "I promise it will never happen again babe, I feel so humiliated by Mackensie", continuing my performance and hinting at another potential fantasy session, which definitely caught his attention.

Joe tightened his arms around me to console his defeated warrior, taking in the familiar sweet scent of body lotion applied all over my body. "Lacey...you were merely acting with Mackensie, right?" my husband implored, not entirely certain the event was staged, but also dying for the intimate details of our scheme.  Sensing his enthusiasm to know more, I continued to shed tears while explaining I gave a valiant effort but in the end, fell just short.  Thanks to tonight's events, I now understood part of Joe's fetish was the catfight itself, but in addition, he really enjoyed the aftermath of the victor taunting her defeated rival.

"What exactly were you and Mackensie doing for so long in that bathroom babe?  I heard the shower running".  Still fighting off the tears, but sensing an opportunity to tease him, I explained "We were washing away our sins honey, but Mackensie was all sticky with...." I cried unable to finish the sentence.  "We had a long conversation about our friendship, told each other 'I love you' and even laughed about the absurd lengths we'd taken tonight's show for you", I explained, my demeanor slowly starting to normalize. 

Joe assumed the explanation ended there, however I pressed on, "Mackensie went into the shower first...you know because you made a big mess on her Joe" I raised my eyebrows and cracked a small smile for the first time. Getting the desired reaction from my husband, I continued "Then she unexpectedly slid the shower door open to invite me in...you know so us girls could reconcile our differences", Joe sat up straighter on the sofa, intent on hearing more. With the mood taking a turn, my hand found the familiar protruding bulge in my husband's boxer briefs, apparently still eager despite being pushed to the point of exhaustion. 

"Don't be shy Lace, come on in" I relayed Mackensie's words to Joe.  "With her back to me, I watched the water cascade down her curves, her slick wet hair gathering on her shoulders.  Then she gracefully flipped her hair back, sending droplets of water landing on my body." I teased him mercilessly.  With another squeeze of his awakened cock, I said "We switched places so I could feel the warm water on my body.  Then Mackensie sensually soaped up her voluptuous body.  Now that I think of it Joe...her and I really are equally matched", I played on his favorite theme.

"Joe, you know I'm straight, but how can you not appreciate the body of a goddess...oh wait, you already showed your appreciation, directly on her" we both smiled at my sexual innuendo.  "And then..." Joe implored to know more.  "Then Mackensie and I both apologized for taking things too far, although it did make for a better show....didn't it Joe?", I teased knowing the answer. 

What I didn't share with Joe was the final topic of conversation discussed in the warm cascading water. My mind wandered back just a few minutes ago, "It's me who should apologize Kensie....but now", I smiled at my rival, "shall we discuss round three?".  Temptation to mention this to Joe gripped me, but couldn't bring myself to ruin the final surprise.
Quickly changing the topic, I asked "Why are you sitting so stiff Joe?" I interrogated my husband, knowing him all too well.  My husband gestured to the bulge in his pants, "Aren't you holding my stiffness honey?" he tried to hide his intentions.  "No, you're hiding something from me", I announced know full well he wasn't forthcoming, my eyes darting around the room to look for clues.  Catching a shiny gleam behind Joe from the sofa, I pulled the pillow off to find a still warm electronic device. 

"Ohhhh what's this honey?" I playfully feigned shock. "Were you watching something without me?" I continued the tease.  Joe stammered for the words to his alibi, but was caught red-handed when I opened the device to the still image of Mackensie and I in a staredown, both in our sexy cocktail dresses.  Grabbing hold of his cock again, it was considerably harder than before, throbbing at the idea of rewatching his fantasy, only this time with his loving wife's commentary.

"This was a happier time Joe, when I was still undefeated" I smiled at him, hinting at both my triumphant victory over Mackensie and then devastating loss to her.  I softly whispered my warm breath into his ear, asking him if he liked watching us catfight over his cock.  "Did you like when we tugged on each other's hair babe?  It was all for you Joe", the sweet siren song of my words echoed as we watched together.  "Oh no, Mackensie is on top of me" I pouted in distress, mercilessly teasing him.

"Lace, watching this with you is so hot.  Although, we don't have to watch the rematch", he hinted at Mackensie taking what was mine.  I insisted though, "We should watch whatever turns you on babe", stroking my finger gently up and down the bulge in his boxer briefs. Then I pursed my lips with a girlish pout, "If only Mackensie were still here...so we could finally settle this catfight over you", to which Joe gasped for a breath.

Joe's head tilted back with his eyes closed in pure pleasure, the dulcet tone of my soothing voice narrated the sexy confrontation.  Still gripping his hard cock in my hand, I awakened Joe from his hypnotic trance, "Open your eyes honey", I asked sweetly.  To his stunned surprise, proudly standing in front of him was Mackensie, the conquering queen in all her glory, fresh out of the shower.  Her body was wrapped in towels, with ample amounts of smooth tanned skin still visible.  Mackensie shimmied the moist towel through her hair, pulling it off to reveal her wet and wild brunette locks in a similar state to mine. 

"Are you two lovebirds watching something", she grinned devilishly.  "Lace, I was waiting for you to come finish our shower" Mackensie teased, apparently declaring a truce between us. "Did I miss something?", she gestured indignantly to my greedy hands marking what was once my territory.  "Excuse me Lacey, but I believe that belongs to me now" she reminded me in a seductive way.  Still rubbing the genie in his bottle, I turned to my husband, "Do you have a third wish honey?" I batted my eyelashes at him. Before he could respond, I held my finger to his lips to stop him, "No, let me guess Joe", then stood slowly to meet Mackensie once again, "Get comfortable again honey, I'm reclaiming what is rightfully mine", clutching his throbbing bulge one last time.

Joe watched moist towels descending to the floor, gently rolling off the goddesses standing before him.  Only this time, the warriors opted for ritualistic armor of a different sort....no black cocktail dress, no dark red lacey lingerie....only tanned flesh, smooth naked skin still wet from their steamy shower.  This was femininity in its most primal form, poised for confrontation over the prized alpha male. Our curves glistened in the illuminated rays of city lights from the Manhattan skyline, as Mackensie and I stood off once again.  Only this time our staredown remained silent as we sized our rival up for the decisive battle.

Truth be told, the last clash with Mackensie had rattled my once unshakable confidence. My thoughts drifted back to Mackensie straddling my body, unable to break free from her restraints as she cruelly mocked me.  "Am I even capable of matching her strength and ferocity?", I wondered to myself while standing face to face with her in the nude.  Mackensie returned a knowing sly smile, fully aware of my doubts in defeating her woman to woman.  Her posture displayed a sultry arrogance, with her head held high and chest out, brimming with self-assuredness.  My rival could smell the crisis of conscious emanating from my inner monologue.

Attempting to fire up my competitive spirit, I harkened back to Mackensie pleading for mercy in our initial clash.  My hands gripped her hair from behind as her body helplessly flailed beneath mine in defeat.  "Yes, I give. Let go of my hair now Lace" Mackensie had begged in humiliation.  With my body language adopting a more confidence posture, I stepped closer to my rival, our tits now pressed together again.  Mackensie of course looked down at the challenge issued, "Are you sure you want to do that again Lace?" she taunted at a sore spot for me.

Electric tension filled the room with anticipation, gesturing to Joe for his nod of approval to begin.  "Please babe...just one more catfight" begging in a sexy way my husband loved.  Mackensie added "Just one more fight over your cock Joe?", she pleaded as a pouty question. With his signal to commence, a burst of energy coursed through my veins as our nude bodies collided in primal combat. 

Our bodies clashed with force, intertwined in mere seconds, making it clear that the scripted nature of our previous fights was indeed over. The feminine panting and pouting had become feral snarls of anguish, while light tugging of our long locks by the roots was replaced by outright yanking of hair.  Joe's eyes widened in a mixture of arousal and concern that one of us ladies would end up seriously battered, whereas previously only our egos had been bruised.

A faint glow of sweat adhered our bodies together in close quarters, with neither of us equally matched hellcats gaining an initial advantage.  The grappling continued as we tumbled sideways to the floor, our bodies making a large thud against the plush carpet.  Once again in a stalemate, Mackensie and I struggled to mount our rival by flailing our long silky legs.  Amongst the grunting and wailing of cries, the high stakes loomed in my mind during the heat of battle, the victor claiming ownership of my husband's cock once and for all.

Mackensie resorted to her own dirty tactics this time, digging her long nails into the fleshly curve of my feminine curvaceous hips.  I screeched in agony from the stinging sensation, while Kensie used the grip as a handle to turn me over on my stomach.  Lying prone and completely helpless face down on the floor, Mackensie pinned her body on top of mine.  The weight of her heavy tits pressed into my back, her hands clasped my wrists for full control of my body. 

Turning my head to take a breather, Mackensie's warm breath echoed in my ear, "You're not so tough when the catfight is real, are you Lace?", she taunted but not loud enough for Joe to hear. "Don't worry, I'll let you win to keep your husband here", she assured me.  "Just know that I am the better woman.  And I could have your husband if I wanted to", she continued taunting with her evil laugh at my expense.  Joe sat up in concern at this point, wondering if my safety was at stake, but also curious if his wife had any fight left in her.

Again my thoughts drifted to our reconciliation in the shower after my first humiliation at the hands of Mackensie.  "You've had your fun now Mackensie, but remember this is my husband on his birthday" I reminded her as we embraced under the running water.  "Think you can put your ego aside for round three?" I asked raising my eyebrows.  "Anything for you Lace", she swore a familiar line in an unconvincing tone.

With renewed focus on my current trapped predicament, my hair pulled back in Mackensie's clutches as my back arched, all of my insecurities came flooding back. "Was Mackensie indeed more woman than me?  Were her tits actually better than mine? Did she please my husband more than I ever could?  And most importantly, was my best friend superior to me in every way", were among the questions echoing through my mind.

Mackensie turned towards Joe continuing her taunts, "Joe, after I finish off your wife here yet again, I was thinking you could fuck me from behind?" she left the question hanging in the balance to my husband.  Enraged from Kensie's comments, I took advantage of her being distracted, reaching upwards to grasp a handful of her long brunette locks, in a last desperate attempt to turn the tables.  Mackensie shrieked as I yanked her to the floor by her hair alone, with her naked body tugged along. 

Joe's eyes widened at the battling vixens tumbling to the ground, tits and ass jiggling in all their naked glory struggling for an advantage. The panting of feminine cries echoed in the penthouse as we rolled on top of each other multiple times.  Ever astute in the art of staged catfights, Mackensie willingly playing her part as the villain, naturally embracing the role. Ultimately she landed on her back to allow yours truly to settle on top in a dominant position. Imagine the torture inflicted on Mackensie's soul to throw this catfight, having made her dominance clear with the whispered taunts at my expense.  Perhaps she was furthering my humiliation by taking pity on me.

Body to naked body once again, our skin stuck to each other, chests heaving to catch our breath from the heat of battle.  As I pinned Mackensie's arms back overhead, our eyes locked as we stared in silence.  "Thank you" I softly mouthed the words in silence to my best friend lying trapped underneath, out of Joe's view.  In retaliation for Mackensie nearly suffocating me with her giant tits, I returned the favor, burying her face between my ample cleavage.  "Get a closer look Mackensie" I taunted, pulling her tighter into my body.  Her muffled cries rang out but fell on deaf ears. "I told you my tits were better Joe" I announced arrogantly towards my husband.

Not quite done with my revenge, I swung my hips upwards to sit on my Mackensie's chest in a dominant schoolgirl pin.  I'm certain Joe enjoyed the visual of his wife straddling the chest and shoulders of another beautiful woman, since his private collection included many instances of the technique.  Now trapped, Mackensie pouted and pleaded "Get off of me, please Lace", attempting to thrust me off as her strength faded.  "Hear that Joe? She's asking pretty please. How humiliating Mackensie", I added the stinging words.

Mackensie ceased any resistance, resigned to being at my mercy.  I placed my hands on hips and taunted "I'll tell you what Mackensie, I'll let you up....as soon as you admit who the better woman is".  Mackensie's ego refused to answer the question, instead attempting an escape one last time, flailing her arms and legs in vain to break free which only drew out her humiliation.  "I can sit here all night", I gestured towards her nude body beneath mine, to my husband's delight.  "Joe, I can't wait to watch the video of this catfight with you", I continued as Mackensie pouted, tears now streaming down her cheeks.

"Remind me what you suggested Mackensie", I stated in a catty way, "I was thinking you could fuck me from behind....I think was your quote", smiling devilishly at my rival pinned beneath me.  Wagging my finger at Joe, I called him over to our naked bodies on the plush carpet.  In my poutiest voice, I pursed my lips, "Joe...won't you please fuck the better woman from behind?.....Hard enough so Mackensie here can feel it", I played on his every desire.  Grabbing my husband's noticeable bulge through his boxer briefs, I announced "See Mackensie, his cock is mine....all mine", repeating my Joe's favorite motto.

Joe stepped towards the entwined warriors, watching me gather myself on hands and knees in doggystyle hovering over Kensie's defeated body.  My luscious tits gently brushed Mackensie's face, who tried to angle for a better view of Joe freeing his thick cock from its restraints.  My husband caressed the sexy arch of my back, ran his hands down the curves of my hips and then reach a finger to feel for my wet clit.  I let out a gasp from his touch, with my warm breath blowing against strands of Mackensie's brunette hair.  Feeling his commanding presence behind me, his hands firmly gripped my ass as he lined up his cock with my aching wet pussy.  Joe teased me first, pressing his thick cock against my round ass cheeks, causing me to whimper in anticipation.

Interrupting my taunts, "Too bad you'll never feel his cock inside you Kensie....Ohhhhh" I stammered for the words with my eyes closed.  Joe had finally rewarded the winner with the ultimate prize, entering me slowly but leaving me wanting more.   A warmth enveloped my eager body as he pulled his cock out, relishing in the power he held over yours truly.  "Please Joe...please more...it's all mine" I pleaded.  Mackensie's eyes avoided mine, refusing to acknowledge my victory party at her expense.

My defeated rival suddenly felt my weight shift on top of her, as the sound of slapping flesh echoed.  Joe claimed my body yet again, driving his cock deep inside so that a wave tunneled through our three connected bodies.  Kensie watched Joe's strong hands aggressively grip my hips, using them as handles to fuck me with forceful dominance.  The repetitive sound of Joe's cock pounding me deep served as a constant reminder of defeat for Mackensie, now streaming tears as she was rendered a helpless observer. Adding to her humiliation, I synchronized the pounding noise with "Mine.....Mine....Mine", repeatedly celebrating my triumph. 

While Joe's hulking arms engulfed my body with possessive force, my head tilted back in ecstasy. "Look at me Mackensie" I insisted, still with her head turned in disgust at the erotic scene above her. Grabbing her long brunette locks, I forced Mackensie to watch me reclaim my husband.  "I said look at me", struggling for the words against the waves of pleasure.

With a look of anguish on Mackensie's face, a single tear streamed down her cheek. Furthering her humiliation, my hips rhythmically rocked back against Joe, brushing lightly against Kensie's nude body.  Joe's punishing rhythm mingled with the sounds of my embellished moans, "He's going go cum for me Mackensie", I announced.
"Mine...Mine...Mine" I continued in perfect synch with each thrust, the loud puckering sound of him fucking me good and hard. Donning a wicked smirk, I arched my back to invite him in deeper. An intense passion filled the air as our three bodies moved together in an erotic dance, in primal cruelty. Reaching a climax, I leaned forward to whisper in Mackensie's ear, "Always remember, his cock is all mine" while I shivered in orgasmic ecstasy. 

In full conquest of my body, my husband watched his lovely wife quiver on his throbbing cock.  The visual made Joe's breath grow ever shallower, his movements more erratic, his grip tightening on my hair. "Cum for me Joe?" I begged of my husband, my warm breath still in Mackensie's ear.  Licking my lips, I glanced back over my shoulder as Mackensie and I both watched Joe free his cock from my tight wetness.  My husband's cock throbbed in excitement, furiously stroking it to mark his territory for the third time tonight. 
Mackensie and I watched in awe as streams of Joe's load arched in the air, landing in a mixture of his cum and budding sweat glistening on my arched back. With a final guttural grunt, Joe shot the last load far enough to splash my cheek, slowly dribbling down onto Mackensie's helpless face.  "I believe that belongs to me", I taunted my rival, wiping away Joe's cum pooling on her face in the final act of humiliation.   

A stillness reigned in the aftermath, only the sound of heavy breathing prevailed against the sounds of bustling city streets below. Slithering my body off my rival, I unpeeled my sticky sweet skin from Mackensie's, leaving her sprawled out on the plush carpet. Fighting back the tears, Mackensie pushed herself up by the elbows, her eyes never leaving mine.  She played the part of exhausted warrior, with mascara running down her face, hair disheveled in wild strands, and mind disillusioned in defeat.  Mackensie whimpered while grabbing a towel to cover her glorious nude body, retreating towards the bathroom while pouting in humiliation at the hands of her best friend.

Embracing my husband after victory, he kissed me deeply, his brown eyes still full of lust.  "Happy birthday baby", I said seductively for the final time.  "I should go check on her though", snapping out of the catfight persona to tend to my grieving best friend.  Making my way towards the bathroom, I turned back to see Joe lounging on the couch yet again, his head tilted back in exhausted fulfillment.

Hesitant to startle Mackensie, I gingerly walked into the bathroom to console my friend.  Catching my reflection in the bathroom mirror, Kensie freshened up by combing her wild hair and washing her face to look somewhat presentable after defeat. "Bravo Lacey", she said before I could utter a word of apologetic comfort.  Mackensie smiled at me, but I couldn't decipher if it was authentically warm or catty sarcasm. 

"Kensie...you're upset, I know", trying to feel her out.  "Upset?  Not at all Lace. I am pent up after that hot fucking scene!", Mackensie laughed maniacally, trying to steer attention to the erotic sex rather than her humiliation. I wrapped my arms around her from behind, our bodies rocking back and forth in comfort.  "Thank you again Kensie...you really are quite the performer", we shared a gentle laugh. 

"Can I consider my debt paid then?", Mackensie smirked at me.  "Paid?  I think overpaid Kensie, I owe you again", hinting at the imbalanced favors between us.  "Actually....", Mackensie smiled devilishly, "I might take you up on that sooner rather than later", perhaps already plotting her revenge. "I look forward to defending my title", I announced confidently with my chin held high. 

"Oh please Lacey, we both know I let you win", Mackensie protested playfully. The truth is I wasn't confident in victory over my rival in a real physical confrontation, not without disciplined training and preparation.  I'm sure Mackensie would cash in the new favor I owed her at some point in the near future....and I would be ready and waiting.

Decked out in her fashionable black cocktail dress yet again, somehow Mackensie seemed completely unphased by tonight's events.  Exuding her sexy confidence in a way only she could, Mackensie finished reapplying her makeup and made sure not a single strand of brunette hair was out of place. After freshening up myself, and curious about Mackensie's plans, I asked "Where exactly are you going at this hour?" with my eyebrows raised.  Just at that exact moment, Kensie's phone buzzed on the bathroom counter, "Kensie?" I asked in condescending way, wary of what trouble still might find her.

"Oh...just a little rendezvous", she looked back at me innocently, "What....can't a girl have a little fun?" she smiled, repeating her infamous motto.  Grabbing her phone, I noticed incoming messages from none other than her new love interest, "Sir Conrad the Fourth is summoning you Kensie", I announced sarcastically in a British accent, shaking my head as we both chuckled. "Couldn't wait until tomorrow night, could you Kensie?", I teased.  "Well Lace, I'm the only one who hasn't cum tonight", she amusingly defended herself. "Homewrecker" I thought internally once again.

Swaying her hips into the living room with her signature sultry arrogance, Mackensie made her way towards Joe. My husband commenced his prepared apology, but Mackensie quickly cut him off.  "Happy birthday you big stud", Mackensie announced, with a loud spank on Joe's ass, making sure I saw the exchange.  Confused at the miraculous turnaround, Joe darted his eyes over to me as if to ask "Is this the same Mackensie who just lost an epic catfight to my wife"? 

Feeling emboldened, Joe tried his luck once more, "Um, if I may....can I suggest...." he stammered for the words. "Oh shut the fuck up Joe!" Mackensie and I blurted in unison for the final time. I exchanged heartfelt goodbyes with Mackensie who opened the front door, but before making her exit, she announced "Oh and Joe...thanks again for a titty fucking I'll never forget", she teased me playfully as I went to chase her out of our penthouse.

The front door slammed shut and I finally found some privacy with the birthday boy, throwing my arms around his broad shoulders. After kissing me deeply, Joe confessed, "Lace, there's a sexy secret I've been meaning to share with you".  My eyebrows raised in surprise, "Let me guess babe...the treasure trove of pics and videos on your laptop?" I suggested to him. 

A look of confusion crossed his face, "Actually no Lace, that's not the secret I mentioned...but wait, you know about my collection honey?", I could see my husband start to sweat.  "How do you think we came up with this little birthday surprise babe?" I said in a breathy voice. Unsure of whether to be upset or thrilled, Joe replied "Well then I'm glad you violated my privacy.  Maybe we can watch the security footage together soon" he hinted at reliving the fantasy yet again with yours truly.

"Sure my big stud....as long as you share that secret now....no more secret fantasies between us, ok babe?", I suggested.  "And always remember Joe, you're mine....all mine"

"So......tell me".

END
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Epilogue:

The front door slammed behind Mackensie as her cell phone buzzed in her hand yet again.  Excitement gripped her body at the coming impromptu rendezvous, finally claiming pleasure for herself, when she had provided so much for others tonight.  Kensie scanned her phone in heated anticipation, "Conrad is typing...." just beneath her last sent message, "Wanna fuck?", Mackensie chuckled at her unapologetically blunt offer.  Her phone buzzed again as the latest message arrived with a pinged location near Union Square.  With his address finally in hand, Kensie impatiently waited for the elevator doors to open, admiring herself in the mirror.

A chime rang out as the elevator door receded, revealing long shapely legs and a familiar dark red dress.  "Ohhhh Mackensie", the familiar voice of her new friend Rebecca called to her.  "Did you stay for the afterparty until this late hour?", Rebecca asked with naive innocence.  "Why yes.....actually Lacey and I were fighting over her husband", Mackensie smiled deviously at the blonde.  Rebecca immediately laughed off the absurd notion, "Oh Mackensie, you are too funny.  Lacey is so lucky to have you".

"Have fun tonight, whatever trouble you may find", Rebecca winked at Mackensie.

If she only knew...................
« Last Edit: October 01, 2024, 07:04:06 AM by dalton »

Offline emmaduncxn

« Reply #81 on: October 01, 2024, 12:13:35 PM »
MASTERPIECE

Offline Catfight Fan 1972

« Reply #82 on: October 01, 2024, 03:17:45 PM »
That was an amazing, well written story.  Take pride in your skills. Thanks for posting.

Offline dalton

« Reply #83 on: October 01, 2024, 05:23:00 PM »
Thanks everyone for the feedback.  Hopefully going to start a sequel soon since I enjoyed the writing process.

Does anyone know if you can embed pictures between paragraphs in the story (instead of thumbnails appearing at the bottom of each post)?  I have picture references that I wanted to include in the story.

Thanks

Online bobf

« Reply #84 on: October 01, 2024, 08:56:24 PM »
Amazing stuff and so many directions you can go. I really hope we get to see a real all out catfight between the two with Lacey as the winner.

Offline HumanPerson

• God Member
« Reply #85 on: October 01, 2024, 10:29:51 PM »
Mackensie and Rebecca
Lacey and Heather
Mackensie and Heather
Lacey and Mackensie for real

So many possibilities already. I kind of want Lacey to be really good at this, conquering a few women with relative ease, only to end up losing to Mackensie more due to aggression and sexual prowess than actual physical inferiority.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2024, 11:02:49 PM by HumanPerson »

Offline dalton

« Reply #86 on: October 01, 2024, 10:42:10 PM »
Mackensie and Rebecca
Lacey and Heather
Mackensie and Heather

So many possibilities already. I kind of what Lacey to be really good at this, conquering a few women with relative ease, only to end up losing to Mackensie more due to aggression and sexual prowess than actual physical inferiority.

Don't forget Hiromi and Alina

Offline HumanPerson

• God Member
« Reply #87 on: October 01, 2024, 11:05:11 PM »
Mackensie and Rebecca
Lacey and Heather
Mackensie and Heather

So many possibilities already. I kind of what Lacey to be really good at this, conquering a few women with relative ease, only to end up losing to Mackensie more due to aggression and sexual prowess than actual physical inferiority.

Don't forget Hiromi and Alina

Oh yes, completely forgot Hiromi. She seems like the one that should end up the top dog of the bunch. Lacey and Hiromi needs to be pure titfight or sexfight. That seems like the right play for those two as there was more sensual overtones to their meeting and a lack on any real animosity.

Alina will have to actually show up to be considered.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2024, 11:08:20 PM by HumanPerson »