News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Four way elimination match

• 3 Replies

Offline SilverGhost

• God Member
Four way elimination match
« on: September 30, 2024, 08:02:34 PM »
   Four women stood in a wrestling ring.  Becky Lynch wore her traditional black and yellow tights.  Dylan Dreyer wore a red long sleeve top and red tights.  Kaitlin Cody wore a softer red top and red trunks.  The final participant was a little more flashy, Laurel Blanchard had chosen metallic gold tights with a sleeveless gold top.
   "This is going to be too easy." said Becky with a little smile.
   "I don't know, that one is a scrapper." said Dylan pointing at Kaitlin.
   "Which reminds me, you still owe me for that dress." said Kaitlin.
   "She got you with that one too?  Nearly stomped my guts out." said Laurel with a wince.
   "Little Kaitydid here left me laying in the hall wishing I had never been born." said Dylan.
The bell rang and Kaitlin's eyes narrowed as she looked at Dylan.
   "I told you before, I hate that nickname." said Kaitlin as she ran toward Dylan with her arm out to clothesline the small blonde.
Dylan ducked out of the way and Becky caught Kaitlin with her arm across Kaitlin's chest.
   "Whoa!" gasped Kaitlin as Becky lifted Kaitlin high of the mat.
Becky turned Kaitlin and slammed her down flat on her back, driving all the air out of her body.  Becky turned to lay across Kaitlin, but Dylan ran across the mat and hit her knee just beside Becky's ear.
   "Ooohh!" groaned Becky as she rolled to the mat.
Becky rolled under the ropes and out of the ring as Dylan lay across Kaitlin's belly.  Dylan grabbed Kaitlin's thigh and rolled back across Kaitlin's chest.  She smiled as the referee counted to three.  Dylan raised herself up on her knees with a proud smile on her face.  Laurel walked up behind her and snapped a kick in that slammed her shin across Dylan's back.
   "Ohh Gaaahhh!" gasped Dylan as her whole body rocked.
Laurel snapped in four more kicks and left Dylan slumped down on her knees trying to catch her breath.  Laurel ran by Dylan, bounced off the ropes, and hit a drop kick that drove both of her boots into Dylan's gut.  Dylan was knocked flat on her back wheezing with her eyes looking around wildly.  Laurel smiled as she climbed to the top turnbuckle.  She slowly steadied herself and got to her feet.  She jumped off and flattened her body as she prepared to land on Dylan's prone body, but much to her dismay, Dylan raised her legs up.
   "Oohhhh-hooohh-hoohhhh!" screamed Laurel as her belly and ribs came crashing down across Dylan's shins.
Laurel just hung there draped across Dylan's legs for a few seconds before Dylan rolled over and Laurel slithered to the canvas.  Dylan slowly got to her feet still breathing heavily.  Dylan grabbed a handful of Laurel's long brown hair and pulled Laurel up to her feet.  Laurel pushed Dylan's hands away, turned around, put one arm around Dylan's head where Dylan's chin was in the bent of Laurel's arm at the elbow, and put her other arm around the other side of Dylan's head.  Laurel jumped and kicked her feet outward so that she landed flat on her back, while Dylan hit the mat on her face.  Laurel spun back to where Dylan lay, turned Dylan over on her back, put one hand on Dylan's chest and the other on Dylan's belly and pressed down.
Dylan weekly kicked her leg as the referee counted to three.  While Laurel was pinning Dylan, Becky slid back in under the bottom rope.
   "It looks like you've been spending a little time training, rather than talking.  That was a perfect cutter.  I'll have to watch out for that one." said Becky.
   "Yep, if I hit you at the right time with that one, even the Irish Lass Kicker's pretty brown eyes will be closed for three seconds." said Laurel with a little smile.
Laurel moved in for a close collar elbow tie up, but Becky side stepped and drove her knee up into Laurel's belly.
   "Shoooooo!" spat Laurel as she was bent over.
   "That splash took a little more wind out of your sails than you want to admit.  You're still hurting." said Becky as she slipped behind Laurel.
Becky wrapped her hands around Laurel from behind and clasped her hands tightly in a waist lock.
   "Oooo!  Stop that." groaned Laurel as Becky pulled tight and pulled Laurel up straight.
   "Not giving up are you?" asked Becky with a smile.
   "No, I just wish you would quick pounding on my belly." said Laurel.
Laurel snapped her head back and caught Becky in the nose.  Becky released the hold and staggered back, checking to see if her nose was broken.  Laurel turned around and snapped a hard kick up into Becky's belly.
   "Ooooohhh!" screamed Becky's low raspy voice.
Laurel turned around and wrapped her arms around Becky's head.  Becky ducked her head and backed into the ropes as Laurel kicked out, making Laurel land flat on her back by herself. Laurel smiled as she rolled up to her feet.
   "I was that close." said Laurel.
Becky ran toward Laurel, ducked low, jumped and drove her shoulder into Laurel's gut knocking the brunette off her feet and backwards.  As Becky got to her feet Laurel lay curled up in pain gasping for air.  Becky walked toward her and Laurel still punched toward.
   "She may not be too smart, but she's got a lot of guts." said Becky as she caught Laurel's wrist.
Becky stepped over Laurel, put on an arm bar, and planted her knee in Laurel's back.  Laurel shrieked in pain as she tried to squirm out of the move.   Laurel finally closed her eyes and gulped.  She slapped the mat as a sign of submission and the bell rang as Becky released the move.  Laurel groaned and held her shoulder as the referee raised Becky's hand in victory.

Offline whatever.

Re: Four way elimination match
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2024, 09:12:27 PM »
That is quite random lineup--at least to me it is

Offline SilverGhost

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2024, 12:20:27 AM »
I usually pick them at random.

Offline whatever.

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2024, 01:27:11 AM »