News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

RNW0077 Ivy Rain vs Valentina Titfight

• 2 Replies

Offline MrRain

• God Member
  • Husband of Ivy Rain, producer of Lesbian Sexfights
    • Mr Rain Sexfights
RNW0077 Ivy Rain vs Valentina Titfight
« on: October 01, 2024, 09:04:43 PM »
https://t.clips4sale.com/z/c/29836589?source=studioshare

Ivy Rain doesn’t have the best record at titfights, but she was confident going into this titfight against the natural tits of the younger Valentina.

These two all natural beauties decimate each other’s large natural tits with claws, bites and slams.  They both cry out in pain at the damage being inflicted to her tits.

Finally one can take no more as the victorious winner tries to milk the loser’s beautiful tits

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
Re: RNW0077 Ivy Rain vs Valentina Titfight
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2024, 11:29:42 AM »
https://t.clips4sale.com/z/c/29836589?source=studioshare

Ivy Rain doesn’t have the best record at titfights, but she was confident going into this titfight against the natural tits of the younger Valentina.

These two all natural beauties decimate each other’s large natural tits with claws, bites and slams.  They both cry out in pain at the damage being inflicted to her tits.

Finally one can take no more as the victorious winner tries to milk the loser’s beautiful tits
These have ALL been some of the best fantasy fights ever produced! I've always found specialty catfights (EX. titfights, catball fights) to be repetitive to the point they become boring but you guys have cracked the code and have put on the most exciting titfights ever filmed under this new format. I know I say something similar every time you release one lately but I'm trying to drive home the fact of just how good these have been!

Keep up the excellent work!

BTW I give this one a 6 outta 5 8)

Offline MrRain

• God Member
  • Husband of Ivy Rain, producer of Lesbian Sexfights
    • Mr Rain Sexfights
Re: RNW0077 Ivy Rain vs Valentina Titfight
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2024, 11:36:07 AM »
Thanks for the kind comments, we aim to please as best we can.

The good news is filming some more on Friday and also next week with new girls and Ivy.