News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

imagination and only imagination

• 1 Replies

Offline Andyshade

• God Member
imagination and only imagination
« on: October 03, 2024, 06:39:07 PM »
i alway like imagine girls in  afight?some brutal and no more real like in90 movies with rocky? xena or jan cloude van damme. i dont like rally fights or girls hurts. like fake fight well built?like stunts and etc. i can stop imagine them. my fantazy aways up to clothes? place?but i dont like nude o sex in a fight?justs fight//What about other people here?
moms/ wifeves/gf fights and you like to watch in your fantazy? like brroken faces, noses, a lot of belly punches and of corse ko/

Offline snw

• God Member
Re: imagination and only imagination
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2024, 04:51:57 AM »
Love to picture my wife and ex gf in a wrestling match. My ex would wrestle my wife until she was exhausted to the point she gave token resistance to the positions and poses applied to her by my ex. Basically she’d be able to use her as a prop to taunt while dominating her for the purpose of interacting with me as she worked her over. Not that I’d necessarily actually like for it to happen unless I was sure the after wouldn’t be dividing up relationships.