News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

SuiteFights: Jacky vs Amber

• 27 Replies

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
Re: SuiteFights: Jacky vs Amber
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2024, 12:40:58 AM »
My sentiments as well regarding Amber vs Jacky. Would have like a post damage report as well. Are you referring to Bella Gypsy or Bella Luxx in your above assessment?

I was referring to Bella Gypsy as her fight with Jacky Fay was really even as well. I LOVE Bella Luxx and I hope to see her soon, I just believe she's likely a bit more skilled than these 3 and would like to find her a more even matchup.

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2024, 12:51:16 AM »
I purchased the 4K version of this fight on C4S with no problems.
I agree w/ most on this board: this catfight is definitely "epic". Another excellent production from SF.

Regarding pre-fight and post-fight interviews: I don't care about them, and I skip them entirely.
Yeah, I know some folks like them, so I don't complain...but I'm only interested in watching the fight.

Suggestion to SF: Consider using a 2nd camera, shot from a different angle, and offering it as a separate purchase.
I understand this wouldn't work for ALL fights, but I think for THIS fight it would have been an excellent addition to the original.
DWW would occasionally offer a 2nd camera angle for selected fights. Just something to consider.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2024, 12:52:59 AM by angrmgmt »

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2024, 03:28:46 AM »
Do they exchange slaps before the begins ? I enjoyed when suitefights did this especially lora cross and sarah Brooke exchanging 4 shots each

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2024, 03:33:26 AM »
I don't know why but I prefer Amber and Jacky over Bella. She just didn't fight with the same intensity as Jacky did in her fight  with her and something just didn't feel right. Like Bella was going through the motions while Jacky was actually trying to win. Although I did like her in her very first catfight that Steve has her in his profile pic in the stare down although that fight should've went longer.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2024, 03:36:53 AM by deity17313 »
Ddot

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2024, 03:44:23 AM »
Jacky vs bella luxx or nikki darling would be incredibly aggressive and entertaining to watch

Hopefully Suitefights can get Santana from mexican catfights to catfight for his company too. Santana vs sarah brooke would be excellent

Offline BxNY fight fan

• Love hairpulling catfights
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2024, 06:18:49 AM »
Jacky vs bella luxx or nikki darling would be incredibly aggressive and entertaining to watch

Hopefully Suitefights can get Santana from mexican catfights to catfight for his company too. Santana vs sarah brooke would be excellent
I hope  Amber Red does more catfights. She has a fan!!
Been on here for news and info. I need to connect more with this community so don't be shy!!! This site rocks!

Offline clark85

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2024, 05:05:59 AM »
I don't know why but I prefer Amber and Jacky over Bella. She just didn't fight with the same intensity as Jacky did in her fight  with her and something just didn't feel right. Like Bella was going through the motions while Jacky was actually trying to win. Although I did like her in her very first catfight that Steve has her in his profile pic in the stare down although that fight should've went longer.

Will suitefights ever do my dream and do a fully clothed to nude rippy dress competitive catfight in a living room environment? Something like the below pic:

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2024, 06:45:24 AM »
In an ideal world, Suitefights would collaborate with cfl and mexican catfights.  Some of the dream catfights would make millions (or should in my mind) ;D

Offline Deeseeson23

« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2024, 07:20:50 AM »
How much faceslapping was this? Any like moves where the girl is pinned down and she just slaps the shit out of her? Lol

« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2024, 05:41:05 PM »
A very feminine meeting, the girls are attractive, dressed in traditional lingerie, and fairly 'next door' looking, like your hot neighbour, and the location suggests an 'apartment' fight. This is a true catfight, a struggle with lots of hairpulling and face slapping, with attacks to intimate parts, hurting each others womanhood to win. This is one of the best from Steve.

Offline Deeseeson23

« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2024, 01:19:04 AM »
GREAT fight! This is pretty much exactly what I want in a catfight. Two attractive ladies giving a superb effort fighting with catty techniques without a sniff of a wrestling move attempted. For those wondering what type of fight this is, this is very much a "vintage" Jacky Fay fight as there's hardly a second where both aren't on the ground pulling each others hair with one hand and attempting to maul somewhere else with their other hand. Good to see some slapping included in this one as that's a great way to mitigate this type of catfight sometimes being a "slog" if there's no good way to counter a hairpulling stalemate. All in all, just a great fight with Suitefights' production quality makes this an EASY recommendation. Only slight demerit is the lack of anything post fight as I would have loved to hear their thoughts.

My suggestion for these two is to introduce Bella to Amber next or any combination of that Bella/Amber/Jacky Fay triangle sounds like a fun idea to me! Hope we can get some rematches as we've had some evenly matched competitors that hopefully have some unfinished business with each other.

Another thing I think I picked up during this catfight during the interviews is that Amber/Jacky had not met and had maybe not spoken before their fight. For the catfight fantasy, I love the idea of two attractive ladies meeting up to fight one another and not being "friendly" before hand. Obviously can't verify all of that, but it was a nice touch how Amber and Jacky came from different parts of the house during their introductions.

Unrelated to the fight, but can anyone tell me the deal with Loyal Fans? Can I just not buy the fight outright without depositing money into the account first? Not that I'm sweating a dollar or so, but it's lame they charge a processing fee to add money into the account when you're just their to buy one thing. While expected, pretty bummed with the loss of Gumroad as the payment process was simple and we'd get the "goodies" in the past. I've just ended up buying both this fight and the Carmilla/Gia Love (also enjoyable!) fight on Clips4sale as the price/content seemingly was the same and there were no hoops to jump through.

How much faceslapping would you say?

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2024, 07:18:18 PM »

Will suitefights ever do my dream and do a fully clothed to nude rippy dress competitive catfight in a living room environment? Something like the below pic:

I 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th @clark85s comment/idea!  ;D
The only problem is I think the amount of clothing would pose a problem for the diehard "we want nudity" fans. If the girls are focused on winning a "real" fight they may not concentrate on clothes ripping too much, again that is of course if it's non-scripted/staged. If staged then yeah the clothing would definitely come off.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2024, 07:19:27 PM by jaybee »

Offline cb85

« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2024, 01:34:18 AM »
A very feminine meeting, the girls are attractive, dressed in traditional lingerie, and fairly 'next door' looking, like your hot neighbour, and the location suggests an 'apartment' fight. This is a true catfight, a struggle with lots of hairpulling and face slapping, with attacks to intimate parts, hurting each others womanhood to win. This is one of the best from Steve.
Agreed. This match up is in my Top 3 of all time for all the reasons you mentioned above.

Also as a lingerie fan in catfights I like how he switched it up to white instead of the usual black. Would be cool to see one girl wear white and the other black in some future bout. Just glad he still uses garters/stockings in his fights. All the producers now a days have gone fully nude or just thongs right from the get go which for me takes away from the sex appeal. Of course that is just my opinion.  ;D