News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Irish Heather clashes with SammaWild

• 65 Replies

Offline Sammawild

• I bet you know why I am here....
Re: Irish Heather clashes with SammaWild
« Reply #60 on: October 15, 2024, 06:29:43 PM »
First, I would like to thank Rowdy for being the organiser of my first poll around here... I did enjoyed fighting in front of you all...
And it takes two to make a great tango, so my biggest thanks is for this hot nasty blonde bitch. Heather, I liked every post you made and it was thrilling to try to match you and so enjoyable to answer you and dive us deeper into this ocean of wildness, pleasure and pain ...

For the following and last part of our battle, we can keep it going in private anytime you want.

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #61 on: October 15, 2024, 07:14:50 PM »
Great fight ladies, does Heather a long time champ deserve a rematch

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
« Reply #62 on: October 15, 2024, 08:43:54 PM »
I thoroughly enjoyed this fight. SammaWild is welcome to return anytime she wishes. She showed her skill and toughness and willingness to go all out for a win. It is appreciated by me and I am sure all who watched. Heather met her match in this fight but she deserves cheers also for giving it her all!

Offline BustyFaithFights

« Reply #63 on: October 16, 2024, 07:39:43 PM »
When it was more of a catfight, Heather could handle herself and could've won.  But once it turned sexual, Sam was just too much for her.

Offline Donnafights

« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2024, 10:48:41 AM »
That was a very good fight by both ladies congratulations to you for a spirited fight! Also to Rowdy for hosting it at his beautiful place.

Offline IrishHeather

• God Member
« Reply #65 on: October 19, 2024, 01:36:28 AM »
My naked bare massive breasts showing signs of the start of our battle that has now taken a completely different turn, both of us having our massive breasts completely exposed and also both of us showing off our smooth pussys, also showing signs of each of us ripping each others thongs off and now we are both on our sexy round asses on the moist grassy lawn glaring hate at each other, and as you slam each of your barefeet into my own barefeet as we entwine our toes with each others as best as we could driving our feet hard into each other as our thighs tighten and drive hard into each other trying to gain ground but both of us just agreeing and settling for a complete stalemate with each other, as I see your massive breasts bouncing and jiggling as are mine, and when you bare two of your fingers deep into your pussy, I simply smirk and smile at you as you pop them loudly out of your dripping vagina, and when you slap your pussy with your hand, I lean in towards you, my heavy massive breasts swaying and hanging before I quickly plunge my index and middle finger into your pussy, sliding in, and out, and in and out before popping my fingers dripping with your pre-cum on them out of your pussy and then running them along the lips of my pussy before plunging them deep inside my own wet pussy, as I throw my free arm back and slam my hand down onto the grassy lawn, before I POP my fingers out of my wet pussy and bring my hand up and slide my fingers into my mouth before I feel you slide your right leg over my left, and then I slide my right leg over your left leg as we scissors each other glaring deeply into each others eyes as we inch out aching wet pussy closer and closer and closer towards each other!!  Yt