News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Nymphos of the Caribbean: Part 18

• 0 Replies

Offline YuriLesboLover

• God Member
Nymphos of the Caribbean: Part 18
« on: October 08, 2024, 06:10:38 PM »
Michelle had cleaned herself up since her literally messy confrontation with Kelly. She had lost the fight badly and was humiliated in front of an enthralled crowd. However, the devious redhead could not help but feel no small amount of enjoyment from it. Not just from the fight itself. That was a given but particularly from the messy aspect of it. She and her older opponent had covered each other with cream pies repeatedly and it was degrading, shameful and oh so very kinky. Being humiliated is par for the course in the game. You learn to love it after a while. Michelle quickly got a taste for getting messy in her fights and she wanted more of it. So, she decided to set something up and did so rather quickly and who better to help her out with this than with her horny, handy, young co-worker, Lexi?

Lexi was contacted by Michelle not too long after her incredibly one sided fight with Brooke and the older nympho had a proposal for her. They both had today off but Michelle wanted to go to the juice bar they both worked at and do something special and extracurricular for the passengers there. She said that she wanted it to be a surprise and would explain everything when she got there. Lexi could barely contain her excitement and her perverted imagination ran wild with what Michelle wanted to do with her. However, Lexi had one more question, which she laid out in her text message with Michelle.

Lexi: What about Jamie? Is she involved?

Michelle: Her? I tried to reach her but she’s not answering her phone or even her cabin door.

Lexi: That’s weird.

Michelle: Oh, well. It’s a bit rude to ask the new girl to do something like this off the clock anyway.

Lexi: I guess so. I’ll see you there.

Michelle was hoping for a chance to get messy with her new rival but it was Jamie’s loss. Besides, now she can have the 19 year old minx all to herself. Lexi had made her way to the juice bar and what she was immediately captivated her attention. There was a small, inflatable pool at the center of the deck, in front of a crowd and all around it were mop buckets. A rich, sweet scent filled Lexi’s nose and she went over to see that all of the mop buckets were filled with melted chocolate. Her excitement reached new heights.

“There you are!” Michelle announced as Lexi turned around to see her approaching.

“What’s all this?” Lexi asked, as if she could not easily see where this was going.

“You’ll see.” Michelle said teasingly. “For now, help me fill this pool.”

The two bikini clad beauties then began taking mop buckets and filling the inflatable pool with them until the melted chocolate was just about to overflow. They still had a few buckets left over just in case too much of the stuff splashed out of the pool. Once they were done, it was time to get down to business.

“Ladies and gentlemen, can I have your attention please?” Michelle asked in a loud voice as the entire crowd looked at the two hotties on the deck.

“I have one simple question for all of you.” Michelle said. “Who wants to see the two of us strip down and sexfight in this pool of melted chocolate?”

The entire crowd erupted in cheers and applause, men and women alike. Lexi thought she was going to faint. The idea of this made her head spin. Going at it with Michelle one on one while both were covered in a gooey, sweet substance and the crowd ogled and leered at them so much. It made her feel so filthy, slutty and amazing. Lexi loved objectifying other women and playing with their bodies. Now she had a chance to objectify and degrade herself for an audience. She loved it.

“I think that answers that question.” Lexi said as the audience quieted down.

The cotton candy haired cutie then decided to get the ball rolling immediately. She quickly undid Michelle’s red bikini top behind her back, causing the redhead to shriek as her E cups were exposed to the stunned people watching. Lexi giggled in enjoyment of her mischievous act.

“You bitch!” Michelle cursed with a chuckle.

The older girl then immediately reciprocated the move, undoing Lexi’s pink and light blue tie dyed bikini top. Lexi did not shriek as she expected this but she got into it immediately. She grabbed her luscious D cups and jiggled them around for the audience. Michelle did the same before she grabbed Lexi and tried to pull her into the pool. The two friends shrieked, giggled and struggled to get a hold of one another before Lexi tripped and they both fell into the pool, making a large splash. The melted chocolate spilled out all over the deck as the two beauties emerged from it completely covered. The thick, sticky substance immediately matted their hair to their skin and it was now becoming increasingly difficult to tell who was who.

“Let’s give our customers the show of a lifetime.” Michelle said.

“You read my mind.” Lexi agreed.

The two then lunged for one another, trying to pin their opponent down and fuck the living daylights out of her. The crowd cheered, clapped, whistled and yelled for more as it began to increase in size. After all, who wouldn’t stop to take a look at something like this? Both Michelle and Lexi were in Heaven. The sensations of warmth all over them from both the chocolate and each other, the strong arousal they were both feeling and the lecherous eyes on them. It doesn’t get much better than this. They hugged together as Lexi’s D cups pressed into Michelle’s slightly larger E cups and both reached underneath each other to try and slip the other nympho’s bikini thong off. All the while they licked chocolate off of each other’s skin. It did not take long for their competitive instincts to kick in as they wrapped both their arms and their legs around each other.

“Enough playing around.” Michelle declared. “These people wanna see us fuck. I say we give them what they want.”

“You once again read my mind.” Lexi agreed. “Let’s just consider this Customer Appreciation Day.”

“Now let’s fuck, bitch.” Michelle said.

“I was just about to say that, slut.” Lexi added.

The two horny nymphos then lined up their pussies deep underneath the pool of chocolate and began grinding away. The thick, viscous feel of the substance covering the entirety of their lower bodies as they tribbed was indescribably kinky. It slowed them down a little but they certainly didn’t care. Lexi pulled Michelle by her chocolate coated hair into a steamy, passionate and lust filled make out session. Tongues wrestled as they tasted both the other girl’s spit and the sweet substance that covered them both. It was just heavenly. Lexi had only scraped the surface off of the world of nymphomania and sexfighting but she was already loving every minute of it. She even felt a need to thank God for being given so many opportunities to fuck and get fucked by so many sexy rivals.

Michelle was very much enjoying this too. More so than innocent little Lexi knew. She had the perky young slut all to herself without Jamie to interfere. Michelle may have liked Lexi and found her cute but she very much had a “dog-eat-dog” mentality when it came to the game. She would fuck Lexi for all she was worth and once she had her fill, she would find some other bitch and the cycle would begin again. She would be a good Sith Lord in that regard. However, if Lexi got better and gained Michelle’s attention again, she would consider playing with her some more but she was getting ahead of herself. The two then broke their heated, spitty kiss and focused back on their pussy grinding.

“I’m gonna get so much more tips after I make your pathetic cxnt cry delicious, cummy tears of pleasure.” Lexi mocked.

Michelle scoffed. Lexi was really getting ahead of the trash talking aspect of the game.

“Not if I dominate your twat and lick it clean while the people all make it rain on me first.” Michelle shot back.

Michelle could feel that Lexi was much more focused and professional than when they had their little contest with Jamie in Lexi’s cabin. She wasn’t sure what happened in between then and now to cause such a change. However, she knew that the younger bitch was still a total rookie and while her technique was better, it still reflected her lack of experience. What Michelle didn’t know was that Lexi’s crushing defeat at Brooke’s hands had caused her to become more determined and serious in her technique but not too much. Lexi was still a fun loving ball of energy. A genki girl if you will.

The girls comtinued to giggle along with their moaning as they pussy fucked one another and playfully took handfuls of chocolate out of the pool and began rubbing and coating each other with it. As if they weren’t covered in it enough. Their hair felt much heavier than normal from the amount of chocolate embeded into it and the smell and taste of the stuff was inescapable. Sexfighting a hot bitch while being covered in delicious sweetness. What more could either of them ask for? They looked at the crowd and as expected, they appeared completely transfixed and enthralled by what they were seeing. Who could blame them? The girls were worried about all of the chocolate being splashed out of the pool but they would have no problem cleaning it up. Right now, all that mattered to them was the fight.

“I wonder what this stuff would taste like mixed with your cum.” Lexi teased as she humped into Michelle.

“How about I show you what it tastes like mixed with my spit?” Michelle asked rhetorically.

The redhead then pulled the cotton candy haired beauty towards her and engaged in some tongue fighting with her, fully outside of both of their mouths. She then took a handful of the chocolate and held it directly above their mouths, letting it drip onto both of their tongues as they began to corkscrew together and the crowd went wild. As they expected, the taste of sweet, rich chocolate mixed with equally sweet, sugary saliva was as exquisite as it was kinky and arousing. Lexi found herself getting so hot and bothered that she pounded on Michelle and pushed her friend all the way to the edge of the pool, forcing her long, thick chocolate coated red hair over the edge and letting it drip onto the deck as they still kissed. Despite the thickness of the substance, Lexi fucked Michelle with a power and speed that the older hellcat was completely unprepared for.

“Mmmmmmm!!” Michelle yelped into their passionate make out session.

D and E cups mushroomed into each other as Lexi went wild and allowed her libido to take over. She rose up out of the chocolate just enough to show her big, heart shaped ass to the audience as she had her way with her friend. Michelle had underestimated Lexi. She could already tell. Their lower lips kissed as they were submerged underneath the chocolate and Michelle was completely helpless and overwhelmed. She did her best to try and fuck Lexi right back but her current position made it more than a little difficult. An audible slapping sound could be heard as their tits did battle and Michelle could soon not take anymore of this.

“Ahhhhhh!!!” Michelle cried out as she climaxed.

It was just strong enough for Lexi to feel the heat and pressure of it pounding into her cxnt even past all of the chocolate. She exhaled loudly as she released the huffing and puffing Michelle at long last.

“Well, looks like first blood goes to me.” Lexi announced proudly.

Michelle didn’t know if she was more proud or infuriated. Lexi was a fast learner. That was for sure. Michelle choked her poor performance here so far to it being her first time fighting in chocolate and the thick, viscous substance impacting her speed and movement. She had to take it up a notch. She caught her breath and got back up.

“It would be a boring show if I just gave up after cumming once, wouldn’t you agree?” Michelle asked deviously.

“Yes. Not to mention a boring fight for both of us.” Lexi agreed.

“I’m glad that we’re on the same page here.” Michelle said with an almost evil grin.

The redhead then pushed her opponent down onto her back and flipped her over. Lexi was about to get up when Michelle suddenly sat on her back, preventing her from moving. If she tried, it would just be a senseless waste of precious energy and they both knew it. Seeing that her younger rival’s ass was facing the direction of the crowd, Michelle had the perfect idea. She groped around for Lexi’s legs in the chocolate before finding them and pulling them towards her.

“Ah!” Lexi groaned from the uncomfortable stretching.

Michelle pulled Lexi’s legs back until her lower body was pulled back with them and Lexi’s chocolate coated pussy was directly in front of Michelle’s face. The older nympho licked her lips before diving straight into her opponent’s confection covered muff.

“Ohhhhh!!!” Lexi moaned as she was eaten out ravenously.

Michelle loudly slurped, wanting the crowd to hear how much she loved what she was doing. The crowd heard and cheered loudly. The mix of the melted chocolate with the hyperactive cutie’s pussy juice was delicious beyond what words could do justice. It could not be seen past the chocolate but Lexi was blushing a bright red. She could turn her head just enough to see the leering faces, staring open mouthed at Michelle devouring her womanhood. Lexi felt like a piece of meat being used for Michelle’s pleasure and the audience’s entertainment. It was so embarrassing, so dehumanizing, so filthy and it thrilled Lexi unlike anything else in the world. She loved this but not as much as she would love eventually exacting her revenge. However, she decided that it was best not to count her chickens before they hatched. She would take the pussy licking for now, as there was more or less nothing that she could do about it but Michelle had better watch her sweet, bubbly ass after she was done. The redhead then buckled Lexi’s legs in with her elbows, which allowed her to finger fuck her prey in addition to the tongue fucking.

“Aghhh!!” Lexi yelped. “You fucking, cxnt licking bitch!”

Lexi then began thrashing around in the pool, splashing chocolate all over the place in a feeble attempt to try and escape. Michelle was not going to allow it. Lexi wasn’t going anywhere.

‘Not gonna happen, you little slut.’ Michelle thought to herself. ‘You’re gonna get your pussy licked and you’re gonna fucking love it!”

She would have said so out loud if her mouth wasn’t occupied at the moment. Thankfully for Lexi, she was rather flexible and was able to wrap her legs pretzel style around Michelle’s head, forcing her deeper into her chocolatey muff. Lexi was starting to think she maybe should’ve been a gymnast. Michelle was slightly more uncomfortable now but not nearly enough to dissuade her from what she was doing. The crowd was no longer sure if they were watching a messy sexfight or some kind of trapeze act but they didn’t care. Either way, it was a damn good show.

“If you wanna suck my cxnt, bitch then go right ahead! Drown in it!” Lexi mocked.

‘She’s certainly getting quite the mouth on her.’ Michelle thought to herself. ‘I hope to see what else she can put it to use for.’

Michelle continued both tongue and finger fucking Lexi and it was then that poor Lexi realized just how bad of a mistake she made. Before, Michelle was unable to reach Lexi’s clit with either her tongue or her fingers but when Lexi wrapped her legs around the crimson haired hellcat’s head, she pushed her up further and her pulsating, chocolate coated pleasure bud was now within reach of both.

‘Shit!’ Lexi cursed to herself as that information just dawned on her.

Michelle had taken notice of it herself and was already taking full advantage of it. Lexi began to feel lightheaded as she felt her opponent’s slick, wet slippery tongue violating her womanhood as the crowd watched. It was so decadent. Soon, she began to feel that familiar fire inside of her rearing its ugly head and burning hotter and hotter and hotter until poor Lexi simply could not suppress it any longer.

“Ugggggghhhhhh!!!!!” Lexi shrieked as she orgasmed.

The crowd watched as the younger nympho sprayed out her ejaculate like a lawn sprinkler. Michelle swallowed a good amount of it though. She finally released Lexi and let her legs fall back into the pool. Good thing too. They were both on the verge of falling asleep. The crowd clapped as Michelle licked her lips.

“And that’s how a real woman performs cunnilingus.” Michelle bragged.

Lexi was huffing and puffing but quickly caught her breath enough to say something back.

“Yeah, you’ve got quite the tongue.” Lexi admitted. “I bet you could use it as a snowboard like Spongebob.”

The crowd laughed.

“Ha ha.” Michelle said sarcastically. “But I hope you’re taking mental notes, Lex. This is still kid gloves compared to a real fight.”

Lexi then fully caught her breath.

“Then why don’t you bring those mommy milkers over here and we can get down and dirty for real?” Lexi challenged.

“Alright, babe. You’re on.” Michelle accepted.

The two laid down in the pool and positioned themselves for some nice, wholesome scissoring. They locked their legs around one another before pressing chocolate coated E cup breasts against equally chocolate coated D cup breasts. They wrapped their arms around each other before said arms slithered down their opponent’s body and took a nice, tight grip of the other nympho’s firm, taut ass cheeks. They then focused their attention back on each other, nose to nose as they blew hot breath into each other’s faces. They both then took one deep breath before plunging into each other's mouths with their tongues.

“Mmmmmm…” They moaned into the kiss.

The people watched in awe of this incredible show. The sheer heat being generated by the two voluptuous bodies eventually caused both Michelle and Lexi to sweat some of the chocolate off as they made out passionately. Tongues sucked up saliva and chocolate as their taste buds became overwhelmed by sweetness. The chocolate began to melt further as their red and cotton candy colored hair began to show itself again.

“This was the greatest idea ever.” Lexi whispered in Michelle’s ear.

“I’m sure they all think so too.” Michelle whispered back jokingly.

The two then went back at it, pulling hair and licking at each other. Deep down underneath the pool, their pussies were very much going to war with one another. Clits bobbed together trying to pin their opponent down and fuck it into submission. Their lithe, flawless bodies flowed together like water as they pussy fucked. Lexi’s mind was racing as she experienced her first true fight. Not like the competition between Jamie and Michelle in which she made herself the prize, nor in the incredibly one sided confrontation with Brooke which could hardly be called a fight at all. This was it. She loved everything about it. The thrill of competition, the pleasure, the desire to dominate the other bitch mixed with the exciting anxiety of possibly getting dominated by the other bitch. Lexi could not deny it. She was an addict already. No going back. It all just consumed her. The raw emotions, urges, compulsions and sensations rocking her mind and body alike were simply beyond what words could truly describe. She would never, EVER get even a little bit tired of it.

Michelle was having the time of her life too. She could not help but feel at least a little bit proud of Lexi. Not to mention proud of herself for experiencing this with her and smugness, given that her rival Jamie was not here to enjoy this. Oh, well. It was her loss. The sun was beginning to set in the distance, giving the fight a better ambiance and allowing the audience to get a better view of the action. Both Michelle and Lexi finally stopped kissing and instead balanced themselves back on their hands so that they could focus entirely on the tribbing.

“No more foreplay!” Lexi announced in an almost whiny voice. “I wanna fuck you and they all wanna see me fuck you! Let’s get right down to it!”

“If you insist.” Michelle said slyly. “However, I think they actually all wanna see me fuck you instead. Isn’t that right?”

The crowd cheered.

“I repeat. Who wants to see me fuck Lexi?!” Michelle asked with excitement.

The crowd cheered even louder than before.

“Well, who wants to see me fuck Michelle?!” Lexi asked with equal excitement.

The crowd went wild just as much as it did for the redhead.

“Looks like there’s only one way to settle this.” Lexi proposed.

“Yes. Now let’s stop talking and start fucking!” Michelle declared.

The audience once again began cheering as the two hotties scissored with everything they had. The pleasure made them jerk their heads around, causing them to splash chocolate out of their hair and the friction combined with the straining position caused them to sweat a great deal, making the chocolate melt off of them even further. All of the bodily fluids in the pool were causing the chocolate to become less thick and viscous and more clear and liquidy.

“There’s gonna be more cum in this pool than chocolate by the time I’m done with you!” Michelle mocked.

“More of your own cum, you mean!” Lexi shot back. “And I look forward to licking your unconscious body clean after I have my way with it!”

They then saved their breath for the tribbing and boy, did they need it. The sounds of their gasping and moaning over the sounds of their audience cheering, clapping and whistling were all that could be heard. The sun had set to a full on dusk with an orange glow, making the perfect background. The girls had actually cum inside of one another more than once by now but they were so hyper fixated on the fight that they didn’t care. However, a nympho’s fighting spirit could only do so much to overpower the human body’s natural limitations. The crowd could see that both girls were slowing down and becoming more and more tired and weary. It was still anyone’s fight but it was clear that this wasn’t going to last much longer.

“Fucking…goddamn…hot bitch…” Lexi cursed in between bated breaths.

“Miserable…pathetic…fuckable whore…” Michelle did the same.

They fucked long enough to drive one last orgasm out of each other.

“Ahhhhhh!!!” Michelle yelped.

“Ohhhhhh!!!” Lexi cried.

They shot hot, steaming pussy juice inside of each other before they pulled apart and rested up against opposite respective edges of the pool. Eyes half closed, struggling to keep them open. It was clear as day that both nymphos were on their last legs. They both managed to pull themselves out of the pool, dripping chocolate all over the deck. The audience watched with anticipation and curiosity of what they would do next. They were still crawling as they lacked the energy to even stand up, let alone walk. They got close to each other. Close enough to exchange one last, lustful tongue kiss before they both finally passed out. The fight was a draw.

The next thing that the two hellcats knew was waking up on the deck. They opened their eyes, moaned and stretched before noticing that it was now night and most of the chocolate had melted off of them from the Caribbean heat. The crowd had left and all the seats were now empty. They both looked at each other, hair disheveled and began to giggle.

“I guess we tied.” Michelle admitted.

“I guess so.” Lexi added.

Lexi was very happy with the result. She was improving. Michelle wasn’t sure how to feel about tying with a rookie but she felt more pride than shame. Lexi’s mind however, was also at a crossroads. She had a lot of fun in that fight but that was also the problem. She was having too much fun and she knew what she needed now. She needed something like what Jamie and Michelle had. She needed to find a girl that just really got under her skin and pushed her to do her best. She wanted a rival that would make her give anything to humiliate and dominate her and a rival that would give anything to humiliate and dominate Lexi herself. She needed that thrill. That fire. That was what being a nymphomaniac was all about. Lexi was so deep in thought that she didn’t notice what Michelle was doing.

“Well…No sense in letting all this leftover chocolate go to waste.” Michelle said deviously.

“What?” Lexi asked, snapping out of her daze.

Before she could react, Michelle had taken one of the leftover mop buckets full of chocolate and threw it at Lexi, dumping the stuff all over her.

“Ah!” Lexi shrieked as she got doused. “You bitch!”

The giggling girls then got busy, grabbing the buckets and splashing each other with the chocolate all over again. It did not take long for the buckets to run out, so Lexi pounced on Michelle and the two began wrestling in the pool of chocolate they had created on the deck. They rolled each other near the inflatable pool they had originally fought in. Lexi noticed this and smiled slyly.

“Don’t you da…” Michelle said but she could not finish her sentence.

Lexi had grabbed the pool and flipped it over, completely soaking both beauties as they shrieked. It was at this point that Michelle knew she had converted Lexi into a fellow lover of messy fights. The two then began kissing passionately until they were interrupted.

“Having fun, girls?” A male voice asked.

The two hotties stopped making out to look up to see a familiar face looking down on them.

“Wait...” Michelle said. “You’re that guy from the juice bar the other day.”

“Oh, yeah. And we met again in the arcade.” Lexi said. “Owen Broderick, right?”

“Wait, THE Owen Broderick?” Michelle asked in amazement.

“The very same.” Broderick answered. “And the owner of this cruise and signer of both of your paychecks.”

The two then got visibly nervous.

“We swear we’ll clean this up.” Lexi said.

“Relax, girls. I’m not angry.” Broderick said. “Quite the opposite, in fact. I always appreciate employees who do a little something extra for our passengers.”

The girls then calmed down.

“It was my idea.” Michelle bragged.

Lexi stuck her tongue out to mock Michelle and the redhead began sucking on it and kissing her again.

“I actually have a proposal for you girls and…” Broderick stopped talking as he watched them kiss.

They then broke it when they realized he wasn’t talking anymore.

“Don’t mind us.” Michelle said.

“Yeah. We’re just making out.” Lexi added. “Go on.”

“Alright then…” Broderick said awkwardly. “As I was saying, I have a proposal for you girls. Normally, I would wait and see if you were right for it but I think you’ve both proven that at this point. I’m sure you’ll love it.”

The girls did not stop tongue kissing but they opened their eyes and looked up at Broderick to show that they were listening. The billionaire then explained his plan to both of them and they were so interested in what he was saying that they actually stopped making out so that they could listen to everything.

“Well, what do you both say?” Broderick asked.

“That sounds…amazing!” Michelle answered.

“I’m totally in!” Lexi added.

“That’s great.” Broderick said. “However, I still need eight more girls. I wanted it to be a surprise and I wasn’t sure if I could even put this together. Hence why I’ve been so secretive. I only told you to show how much I appreciate my favorite employees. Besides, this cruise is a special one. I already have a few other girls in mind.”

“Like who?” Lexi asked excitedly.

“Do you want to spoil the surprise?” Broderick asked rhetorically.

“YES!” Lexi answered with barely contained enthusiasm.

“Well, they might say no, so I’d rather not say until I’m absolutely positive that they’re down for it. I don’t want to disappoint you, now do I?” Broderick explained.

“Oh, okay…” Lexi pouted.

“Well, I don’t think you’ll have much trouble, sir.” Michelle said. “What woman on this ship would turn down a ten girl lesbian orgy sexfight brawl?”

Broderick then signaled for her to be quiet about that for now.

“I hope you’re right, Michelle.” Broderick said. “By the way, where is that orange haired girl that was with you two the other day?”

“Jamie?” Lexi asked. “She wasn’t answering her phone and her cabin’s been locked down all day.”

“I see.” Broderick said.

“Very sloppy.” Michelle said. “I don’t think she’s S.S. Orgasmic material at all, Mr. Broderick.”

“You’re just saying that cause you’re salty about tying with her.” Lexi teased.

“I am not!” Michelle denied angrily.

“Now, now. I’m sure Jamie has her reasons.” Broderick said. “For all we know, she had a brutal sexfight with another woman in her cabin and is way too exhausted to do anything else.”

“You know, sir, you seem to know a lot about how we nymphos do things.” Lexi pointed out.

“Yes. More so than any man I’ve ever seen.” Michelle added. “Why is that?”

“I simply love women and nothing brings me more fulfillment than making them happy.” Broderick answered vaguely. “And this game of yours clearly brings out a side of women that the most talented and charismatic men on Earth could never bring out.”

The two shrugged their shoulders, accepting that answer for now.

“Anyway, I’ll reach out to both of you when or if my plan comes together.” Broderick explained as he walked away. “And don’t worry about the cleanup. I can handle it.”

As they looked up at him, they noticed that he was now holding a garden hose and before they could say anything, he aimed it at them and sprayed them with it. They both screeched from the cold water soaking them as the chocolate rinsed off of both them and the deck. The hose was surprisingly powerful and it did not take long for both girls to get nice and clean. As well as soaking wet. Once all the chocolate was gone, Broderick turned the hose off, leaving both girls shivering. The white suited man could not help but notice their hardened nipples.

“Was the water that cold or are you just happy to see me?” Broderick asked jokingly.

“You’re lucky you’re our boss.” Michelle said as she and Lexi huddled together to stay warm.

“Yes, I certainly am.” Broderick said with pride. “Good night, ladies.”

“He’s a weirdo.” Lexi said. “But I love his idea.”

“As do I.” Michelle said.

“Should we tell Jamie about his plan?” Lexi asked.

“If she’s worthy, she’ll figure it out on her own.” Michelle answered.

“You’re such a bitch.” Lexi joked.

“You and her both love it.” Michelle teased.