News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Wife in a oil wrestling match

• 6 Replies

Offline KWB48

Wife in a oil wrestling match
« on: September 28, 2024, 11:49:29 PM »
Has anyone watched their wife in a all out war oil wrestling match?  My ex had a private match for my birthday once...her opponent was the wife of one of my co-workers...only the four of us there...the gals really got into it...was the best birthday present ever!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Wife in a oil wrestling match
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2024, 04:31:26 AM »
Who won and how?

Offline BxNY fight fan

• Love hairpulling catfights
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2024, 06:05:43 AM »
Who won and how?
My wife was going to have an oil match when we first met, but it never materalized
Has anyone watched their wife in a all out war oil wrestling match?  My ex had a private match for my birthday once...her opponent was the wife of one of my co-workers...only the four of us there...the gals really got into it...was the best birthday present ever!
Been on here for news and info. I need to connect more with this community so don't be shy!!! This site rocks!

Offline man-of-sea

• May be in my younger days
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2024, 07:26:14 AM »
My ex who was a teacher and another teacher at her school did as they knew I like to watch. My ex won but I was hoping the other would have has she would have let me have her in front of ex which would have been great ;D justice
retired and self exploring daring to leave one's comfort zone.

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2024, 08:08:35 PM »
My ex who was a teacher and another teacher at her school did as they knew I like to watch. My ex won but I was hoping the other would have has she would have let me have her in front of ex which would have been great ;D justice

You're not only the man-of-sea, but YOU"RE THE MAN !

Offline suhmann

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2024, 10:42:00 PM »
My wife fought pillow fights, sitting on a log, wrapping her legs around it and fighting with pillows, in two cases the pillows flew out of their hands and they grappled with their opponent and fell into the mud :) . In the penultimate fight, they could not be uncoupled, they tightly intertwined and screamed:)))):), the fight was almost in oil, only dirty. Then in the evening we had dinner with her rival and her sister, they saw us and sat down at our table for dinner, and my wife and she argued all evening who was the best

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2024, 05:58:43 AM »
best clothing for this fight would be

button down blouse
no bra
dark skirt
no pantyhose
no leggings
barefoot