News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Anya Taylor Joy vs Hailee steinfeld

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Anya Taylor Joy vs Hailee steinfeld
« on: October 09, 2024, 05:58:48 PM »
{alt}
{alt}

Marvel fans got dream casting of Anya taylor Jones as Magick but word was going around the New Mutants was not looking good.  She looked the part but the movie was not getting the feedback needed.  That hurt Hailee Steinfeld as she was also a dream cast but as Kate Bishop

After fighting Saorise Ronan she should have that contract in her hands.  Anya costing her a major pay day meant she would make Anya pay

Anya for her part was upset at the script.  She had her break in a new universe and being part of Marvel was huge then she found out she really wasn’t.  So now hearing Hailee Steinfeld was blaming her for the lack of Kate Bishop contract was irritating.  Irritating because that was real Marvel and she might never get that lifelong career.

Hailee was in her music studio and singing.  She sat down and relaxed then got back up and their at the sound board was Anya “So is it true you want in on Marvel and are blaming me for lack of a contract.?”

“Hello Anya… yes it is on you.  That movie sat on shelves for how long and you might be taller than me by a inch or two but its on you.”

“What does my height have to do with you being a dumb bitch toward me.”

Hailee walked in and got in Anyas face “You called me a dumb bitch for saying why I didn’t think I got a part yet.  If you came here to fight me rather than call me names why don’t you just ask me… Ask me this.  Hi Hailee can you kick my ass in a fight please.”

“Hi Hailee.  I don’t know if we ever met but my name is Anya Taylor Joy.  I’m not losing roles because of New Mutants but if you don’t keep my name out of your mouth then you will.  So please and thank you shut the fuck up about me or I will be kicking that big ass of yours.”

“big ass, keep your name out of my mouth… Right here right now are you challenging me to a fight thinking I haven’t learned.  I’m trying to be the future of Marvel studios and I will learn.  I’m not just a extremely cute and likeable person.  I have toughness.”

“I gave you a chance to back down.”

“And I called your hand… Now what?”  Hailee said and watched the toughness of Anya shrink.

“That’s what I thought… That’s what I knew now I’m going to call Kevin Feige and..”  Hailee turned her head and that was when Anya struck

Anya turned hands got into Hailees shirt lifting Hailee up pushing her onto the control board.  “This is what.”

Slam Hailee down twice then push her face.  Hailee finally kicked Anya away and got up “Ok so you do want…”  Anya used her reach hit a jab then leaned back from Hailees counter punch and hit a kick to the stomach.

“Yeah, cutey I want but you don’t know what I can do.”  Anya intercepted another punch and countered then grabbed Hailee by the hair and threw her down.

Anya jumped down for Hailee but the brunette rolled away.  Hailee got up leaned against a door and Anya was up “Don’t run away you want to be tough time to be that bitch.”

“I’m not running I challenged you or did you challenge me by showing up.  Who cares I’m here for the win now.”

“You’ll regret this.”  Anya went for Hailees hair

Anya slipped under the hands hit a left to the rib and threw a elbow at Anyas nose connecting then she pivoted away “I have had to learn more and more if I want to be taken serious.”

Anya threw a back kick to make Hailee back away.  She was walking around and not talking anymore which got Hailee bouncing foot to foot gaining confidence.

“You here because of what I said about Marvel or Saoirise jealousy of losing to me?”

Hailee faked goin in on Anya but never estimated the length of Anyas arm and got hit with a jab then Anya smiled hit a right handed slap then spun for a left back kick that sent Hailee into a door.  “Mrs Ronan will get you back some day I am here for me.  I am not why you are not getting your way.  There ware others out there and you are a soft bodied nobody to me.”

Anya went for a knee and Hailee moved got behind Anya.  Hailee grabbed the back of hair levered her hips and lifted Anya onto her back.  “I’ll beat her again like I’m going to get this win.”

Anya got her feet on the door and flipped now had Hailees long brown locks “I’m not here to lose to my inferiors.  My career will go on after a bad movie you barely work bitch.”

Anya was pushing down on Hailees head by the hair but Hailee still had her grip on Anyas hair.  Anya wasn’t strong enough and got hauled down.  Hailee immediately mounted Anya “I get more than enough work at singing, acting and training.”

Hailee propped up and hit two punches but Anya still had her hair and got her feet on Hailees ribs and flipped her into the door.  Anya held the hair turned on her stomach and burped up to her feet and yanked Hailee up to her ass and drove a knee into her back

“Talk now bitch… Wheres that mouth of yours now.”

Hailee tried to drop back and went for a arm lock  but Anya wasn’t falling for it.  She held onto the hair allowed Hailee to go on her back and lift her legs.  “Ah little ol innocent Hailee now fighting someone who gives her respect and don’t think shes a pathetic soft bodied bitch.”

Anya was dragging Hailee around by the hair “Fight me fair.”  Hailee squealed.

“I am bitch and you are losing.”

“No, I wont.”  Hailee was able to hook her calf on a table leg.

That resistance was enough to break the strong grip that Anya had and when Hailee felt the body loosen.  She turned on her stomach let her hook go and pushed forward sending both down.

Hailee hit two punches to Anyas stomach “Little slender girl   might be wire  but you wont last when I get going.”

Anya pulled at the hair and yanked then scratched Hailee’s face with her left.  “Get going… Get going you are blaming me for not getting a part when I still work after my terrible choice.”

Anya got her legs around Hailee’s waist turned her hips and was ontop.  She then arched up getting more pressure with her legs “Talent bitch… Talent is what they’re looking for.”

Hailees shoulders rolled and she wanted to do something but it felt the air squeezed from her.  This woman took her out of her element so many ways.  So many different ways to fight her and she wasn’t ready for this.

Anya felt the massive change in Hailee.  That pain could felt on her inner thighs she had worked for this position “You want to be a marvel you can have it but little girl you will keep my name out of your mouth>”

“Deal… just deal if you.  I can’t get out.”  Hailee was gasping out she was in a position she wasn’t used to.  This girl was taller but looked weaker and was anything but.

“Ok.”  Anya let go stood up “We fought you lost and I’ll do what I can.  Hailee you get a couple wins and think you’re tough but girl you need to figure out more.”  Anya walked out “Bye.”

(Upcoming:  Emma Watson vs Miley Cyrus 4; Jessica Lowndes vs Vanessa Hudgens 4; Chyler Leigh vs Katie McGrath; Elyse Levesque vs Jaimie Alexander rematch)