News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Erin Vs Kate: Episode One - A Moving Encounter

• 77 Replies

Offline Lauren Vanessa (Tatt Cat)

• God Member
  • a blonde blazing comet ... but comets burn out?
Re: Erin Vs Kate: Episode One - A Moving Encounter
« Reply #75 on: October 14, 2024, 06:42:30 AM »
Thanks for the great story Ladies.I can't wait to see what's next from the two of you.
Well it’s already scripted so that kate will win so they can have a trilogy.
Then Lauren tatt will be involved in some love triangle between them.
Erin has to to fuck someone in her matches so that’s my prediction.

Whoa, wait, what? How did I get pulled into this? Love triangle? Don't think so. No love here, that's for sure.  :P

Kate, Erin and I do have a date coming up soon, that part is true. Well, kind of. But there will be 10 others joining us at the Witch party so there ain't gonna be no triangle. A pentagram, maybe.  ;D

Sorry, Jen, as far as you trying to be the champion of making predictions, well, I hate to break it to ya ... But your torch has just been put out and you've been voted off the island.  ;)
Lol didn’t know I was on the island It must be huge since we never crossed paths. Lucky for you!!!!!!!!
We will see if I’m right or wrong

Lucky for me? I don't think so.  ;)  If we met on that beach, trust me, no one would have to vote you off the island. You'd put out your own torch. And run.  :P
I'm a blonde blazing comet! Yeah, I know, comets crash and burn out. But, ah, my foes, and oh, my friends, we give a LOVELY light!

Offline Dicey_Kate

• God Member
  • Heh Bitch…Care for a catfight?
« Reply #76 on: October 14, 2024, 03:42:06 PM »
Those are some interesting and wild theories :)

However hand on heart I have no plans to engage in any love triangles with anyone. As for how will myself and Erin’s story continue? Well that’s something me and Erin will discuss when the time is right. Right now I’m focusing on Halloween :)

Xoxo
Kate
You me kate kate I did give you some ideas
Good luck on your poll and be yourself like you told me when we chatted a few months ago
Trust no you especially a wild cat that’s on the prowl.
Jen x

Trusting other girls during a catfight…hehe what an extraordinary idea :o

Xoxo
Kate

Offline Catjen

• 41 yrs old 5’6” 125lbs
« Reply #77 on: October 19, 2024, 07:15:38 PM »
Thanks for the great story Ladies.I can't wait to see what's next from the two of you.
Well it’s already scripted so that kate will win so they can have a trilogy.
Then Lauren tatt will be involved in some love triangle between them.
Erin has to to fuck someone in her matches so that’s my prediction.

Whoa, wait, what? How did I get pulled into this? Love triangle? Don't think so. No love here, that's for sure.  :P

Kate, Erin and I do have a date coming up soon, that part is true. Well, kind of. But there will be 10 others joining us at the Witch party so there ain't gonna be no triangle. A pentagram, maybe.  ;D

Sorry, Jen, as far as you trying to be the champion of making predictions, well, I hate to break it to ya ... But your torch has just been put out and you've been voted off the island.  ;)
Lol didn’t know I was on the island It must be huge since we never crossed paths. Lucky for you!!!!!!!!
We will see if I’m right or wrong

Lucky for me? I don't think so.  ;)  If we met on that beach, trust me, no one would have to vote you off the island. You'd put out your own torch. And run.  :P
Yeah sure I don’t run from a house cat that is tame. You belong on the island   Don’t venture onto the mainland as you might get chewed up by  wild cats.