News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Oil Wrestling Title Challenge - Sara vs Caitlin

• 19 Replies

Online snw

• God Member
Re: Oil Wrestling Title Challenge - Sara vs Caitlin
« Reply #15 on: Yesterday at 04:52:36 AM »
Entering the oil pit from my side. I begin slathering myself with oil. I look across at you and see that you are grinning at me. I don't see what you are so happy about. I can promise that you won't be grinning or smiling at the end of this match. Actually, all you're achieving is that you're beginning to piss me off.

I don’t know Sara, if I was about to roll around in the oil with you fight or no fight I’d be grinning and smiling too!!

Offline Sara_Johnson

« Reply #16 on: Yesterday at 12:12:44 PM »
I slide to the center of the pit. I use just enough force to get me just a bit past center which causes me to bump chests with you in order to get my momentum to bring me to a stop. My tits overwhelm yours, just like the rest of you will be overwhelmed soon.

When the command is given to begin, I quickly thrust my arms forward and get them underneath your arms. I lock my hands together behind your back, and between your shoulder blades. I turn hard to my right, lifting as I turn you. You fall to your back as I throw you to the floor of the oil soaked pit, with me landing on top. I move my arms to behind your neck, slide up, and pull your face into my firm and larger breasts. I use my ankles to try and grapevine your legs. Carolann is right. You've bit off more than you can chew this time. Welcome to the big leagues, Caitlin.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 12:15:59 PM by Sara_Johnson »

Online snw

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: Yesterday at 11:58:40 PM »
That’s it right there Sara ! Not just talk but following it up with action! Love that. Doesn’t hurt that a sexy body to make it look hot too.

Offline Caitlin_Moore

« Reply #18 on: Today at 12:08:55 PM »
You lift and throw me to the floor of the pit and get on top. You lay on me in a full body press and pull my head into your tits. You try and grapevine my legs, but i know that it's over for me if you do. I kick my legs frantically so that you can't hook my ankles with yours. I put my free left hand under your chin and straighten my arm, trying to force you back up and off me.
« Last Edit: Today at 12:11:57 PM by Caitlin_Moore »

Offline Albert61

« Reply #19 on: Today at 01:29:06 PM »
My vote for Caitlin, but I think Sara will dominate her in the end unfortunately. Sara is definitely hot but Caitlin is at least as hot.