News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The courtyard

• 6 Replies

Online Janine_G

The courtyard
« on: October 10, 2024, 02:47:56 AM »
A knock came on the apartment door and Christopher, a little drunk and stoned out of his mind, got up to answer it. 

He opened the door and was thrilled to see a stunning, heavily tattooed woman in the doorway.

She smiled at him.  "Is Diana here?"

"Who's asking?"

"My name is Rebekkah.  And she's fucking my boyfriend."

Christopher raised his eyebrows and let a low whistle, looking over at his buddy, Nick, who held his beer up in enthusiasm.

"Wow.  So why are you here?"

"I need her to come out into the courtyard."

"Why?"

"That's between me and her."

"Do you know Diana?"

"Nope."

"Well, I will warn you, Diana is not a woman to be fucked with."

"Neither am I." and Rebekkah smiled again.  "Just have her come out to the courtyard and meet me."

Christopher looked her up and down and said "You know, missy, you're not really dressed to meet Diana." 

Rebekkah smiled again, "Honey, let me handle that."

She turned and walked towards the courtyard, which was really just a big piece of artificial grass and a few lawn chairs, surrounded by a chain-link fence.

As he turned to Nick, Diana came out from her room.  "Who were you talking to?"

"Your boy Donny?"

"Donny was here?"

"No, it was his girlfriend.  She's 'waiting' for you in the courtyard." he snorted.  Chris had seen Diana beat the shit out of girls a lot bigger than Rebekkah.  She was crazy, and mean. She was also heavily tattooed and busty, with blonde hair.

She shrugged.  "Oh well.  Be back in a few, save me a beer."  and she went to walk out the door.  "Actually, on second thought, don't save me a beer, I'm gonna go fuck Donny when I'm done beating the tits off his bitch girlfriend."

Chris and Nick laughed as Diana walked out the door.  As soon as she closed the door, they ran to the pantry, grabbed a bag of popcorn and dragged to chairs out onto the porch outside the apartment, with a perfect view of the brightly lit courtyard.

"So you're the skanky whore fucking Donny?" said the tall redhead.

"And you're the dirty pussy I smell on his cock every time I suck him off?" retorted Diana.

They both began to walk quickly towards each other.  Nick and Chris clinked their beer bottles together as the two women grabbed each other by the hair.

They began yanking each other violently around the courtyard, stumbling as each woman used their upper bodies to jerk their foe around.

Diana threw punches first, landing several blows to Rebekah's big tits and face.  Many lesser women would have gone down, but Rebekkah hit back, connecting with Diana's tits and face.  The redhead then successfully yanked Diana down to her knees and kicked her in the face as she stepped around behind her and placed her thighs around Diana's head, yanking her hair up and punching her several more times in the face as Diana covered up with one hand and took the other and shoved it up under Rebekkah's dress.

The redhead squawked in pain as she grabbed Diana's wrist and yanked it away, at the same time stepping over and away and yanking Diana backwards by her hair.  She physically dragged Diana by her hair backwards and then began punching her in her big tits.  She reached down and yanked her shirt up off her body and grabbed Diana's big right breast, puncturing the skin with her long nails and causing Diana to screech in pain.  As Rebekkah leaned over to attack Diana's chest, the blonde reached up and grabbed her top, yanking her down and ripping it off in the process.

Rebekkah fell on top of her and punched her in the face with one hand while her other raked her claws across Diana's stomach.  The blonde flailed wildly and landed some punches into the top of the redhead before bucking her off.  The two women were now topless and Nick and Chris were having the time of their lives.

They scrambled towards each other and struggled with one another and at first Diana was seemingly gaining an advantage but then Rebekkah overpowered her and proved to the stronger woman, pinning her down and clawing across her pretty face before Diana rolled on top and then Rebekkah rolled on top and then vice versa and so on for several seconds until Rebekkah maintained the top position and the two women exchanged close quarter clawing and scratching.  Rebekkah then leaned down and bit Diana's shoulder, causing the normally dominant fighter to scream in pain and release the redhead from her grip.  Rebekkah scrambled to her feet and as Diana tried to do the same, the redhead kicked her in the side, stomped on her hand and kicked her three times in the face, causing Diana's head to snap back, her nose and mouth covered in blood and the blonde to try to scramble away to regroup, but Rebekkah grabbed her ankle and dragged her back towards the middle of the courtyard.  Diana kicked wildly with her free leg, catching Rebekkah in the thigh, the crotch and the chest on different times, until her final kick caught the fabric of Rebekah's dress and tore it off her body.

Chris and NIck cheered wildly as Rebekkah now held onto Diana's ankle, with just  thigh highs on.  She was still getting kicked though, as Diana was a hellcat and so she let the blonde scramble away and get to her feet.

They closed the distance between them and Chris could see that although Rebekkah had taken a beating, Diana was in trouble. Rebekkah slammed a kick into her crotch and Diana swung a punch that missed wildly.  Rebekkah countered with a solid right hook and then Diana stepped forward and buried her claws into Rebekah's big fake tits.  Rebekkah groaned in pain and grimaced as she grabbed Diana's larger tits the same way.  They stumbled about whimpering and grunting as they struggled with one another, their faces masks of pain.   Rebekkah proved stronger than Diana though and was able to take more pain as she forced Diana to her knees and then pinned her to her back as she straddled across her belly and began to punch her tits and face wildly.  She then bounced on her gut and said, "You feel my wet pussy bitch, you feel it?  You thought you were so tough, well guess what you slutty whore, you met a bitch tougher than you and got outclassed.  I fucked you up."  She got up from the battered blonde, a little unsteady on her own feet due to the damage she had suffered from Diana.  She looked over at Chris and Nick and smiled, "Hope you enjoyed the show boys, I guess your bitch was no match for this bitch...you better come get her from lying tits up on the grass...a little embarrassing for her, I suspect."

Without putting her clothes on, the redhead walked across the courtyard to Donny's apartment and knocked on the door as Chris and Nick went to help a battered Diana back to her apartment. 

Donny called out to the door, "C'mon in, it's open!"

The door flung open wildly.  "Holy shit, what the fuck happened to you???" he said as Rebekkah stumbled in leaning against a wall, naked and battered.

"I....just....." she said, gasping, near tears, "beat the shit.....out of....your sidepiece..."

Donny got up off the couch.  "Holy shit, honey, you beat up Diana?  I'm so sorry."

"Fuck you Donny, we're done.  But first, I'm so horny I need you to fuck me now..." and she leaned over the counter and he took her from behind.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: The courtyard
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2024, 12:18:19 PM »
Outstanding!

Offline DaveLovesFights

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2024, 04:20:45 PM »
Great story. Stunning one :-D

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2024, 06:35:51 PM »
Great story. 

Wonder how Rebekkah found out, though.

And how she learned to fight so well.

Offline roadie

• God Member
  • Gorgeous women that wrestle are the best.
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2024, 08:14:43 PM »
Now that was a catfight between two tough tattooed biker like babes. I loved it even though I am more of a wrestling fan. I wouldn't want my woman to fight either one of these two babes. She would get thumped.

Offline maturepair

• Oldies but goodies
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2024, 10:16:45 PM »
Loved it
Mature people trying to keep the fun alive.

Offline Ais4life

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2024, 12:16:17 PM »
Hot! Loved it!!