News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Rival returns, demands rematch with wife

• 4 Replies

Offline Cattywife

Rival returns, demands rematch with wife
« on: October 03, 2024, 12:20:55 AM »
About 6 months before COVID hit, my friend and I talked our wives into wrestling each other,Amanda and Jenn started wrestling and then they started getting rougher the longer the match went on. It was a very competitive hard fought match with Jenn eventually submitting to Amanda. We had made plans for their rematch, but COVID hit and canceled that. Then My friend and his wife Jenn moved to another state for new jobs.
That was about 4 years ago, so while I was on Facebook, I saw a post where Jenn and her husband were coming back home to visit with family.
Well Amanda received a text from Jenn stating she was going to be in town and she wanted a rematch. Which Amanda responded "Bring it on bitch". So talked  to Jenns husband when they got back in town, and he he told me that all Jenn would talk about on the plane was kicking Amanda's ass. I  told him we'll let's make it happen,  I was thrilled to hear that Jenn wanted to fight Amanda again. Amanda and were friends even after their match, but you could tell there was tension between them. Jenn said she wanted to visit with family a couple of days then we all could meet up one evening for dinner. Amanda told me she was going to beat Jenns
ass again.
So we met at a restaurant and we all ate dinner and both wives were congenial with each other , but you could feel the tension. Both women are thick women with about the same size breast  Amanda is a little larger with 42DD's. Both wives dressed in sexy tight t-shirts and blue Jean shorts sexy as all get out with cleavage showing. Amanda caught me looking Jenn up and down and punched me in the arm, Jenn saw what she did and smiled and winked at me. Jenns husband and I  wre trying to contain our excitement over this match.
We all left the restaurant and headed to mine and Amanda's house for the match, I had already cleared the living room and put mattresses and couch cushions on the floor to keep them from getting to hurt. When Jenn and her husband arrived i showed them to our guest room where Jenn went to get ready and Amanda was already getting ready in our bedroom. While waiting Jenns husband came out and told me that Jenn wanted to fight Amanda woman to woman ,naked fighting until one of them couldn't fight anymore, I told Amanda what Jenn wanted and Amanda agreed to it.

Both women came out their rooms bare naked, both showing their sexy curves and breast, Jenn went to her side of the living room and Amanda did the same, both women glaring at each other with serious looks on their faces. So jenns husband and I counted down 1,2,3 go and they both collided together breast to breast ,then backed up. Jenn chop slapped Amanda across her breast, Amanda cupped her breast stunned and in pain, Amanda quickly recovered and returned a chop slap to Jenns breast, Jenn step back with tge same reaction,  they both stood there for a second then went for each other both jerking each other's hair and slapping each other on  the body and the face.Jenns husband and I were stunned at what was happening,  we almost stepped on , but both women said no, we are going to settle this. So they came together again bouncing each other against the wall, then falling to the floor rolling back in forth grunting and screaming out. Jenn grabbed one of Amanda's breast and dug her nails in her cleavage and Amanda screamed and grabbed both of Jenns breast by her ripples and started pinching them, while Jenn screamed out in pain while rolling on the floor wrapping their legs around each other both their faces inches from each other. they were entangled with each other trading body shots. Then Jenn let out a scream in pain as Amanda had managed to reach down and grab on to jenns pussy lips and began twisting. So Jenncreturned the favor grabbing Amanda's pussy lips, both layed there in battle clutching each other's womanhood. Amanda yelled for Jenn to give up and quit, Jenn screamed back fuck you bitch.
They both let go of each other's womanhood and latched on to each other's hair perking each other's head back and forth as they took turns rolling on top of each other struggling, Amanda rolled on top of Jenn and starting pounding Jenns head against the floor several times. I thought this is the end Amanda's has got her, but to everyone's surprise Jenn managed to bring her knee up hard into Amanda's pussy as Jenn rolled on top of Amanda while Amanda started crying in pain, while on top of Amanda she brought her knee two more times slamming her knee into Amanda's pussy, causing to scream out ,ok, ok, I quit,I quit, Jenn got off of Amanda while Amanda layed there balled up clutching her pussy in pain. Jenn reached down and grabbed Amanda by the hair and said to her " I told you I would get your ass back you fuckin bitch". Jenn and her husband both went into the guest room as I attended to Amanda. I  helped her get up and walked her to our room and  help clean her up and put her to bed , she was still crying so I  layed beside her checking on her  injuries, she said she was okay just in pain, I gave her some advice and comforted her. I believe she was more hurt that she lost, I told her she did great and that I loved her and was proud of her, I played with her until she fell asleep. Jenns husband knocked on our door and asked if Amanda was okay. I went into the living room and set down in my recliner and I asked Jenn what the fuck was that all about, I was pissed. Jenn apologized ,she said it was just the heat of the moment and I was desperately trying to win. So Jenn and her husband left and flew back home. Amanda was for a few days ,luckily wasn't badly injured. Besides Amanda losing , it was a great sexy fight, both women gave it their all.
P.S. this is the 3rd story I have wrote. Hopefully I did a better job writing it this time.

Offline HumanPerson

• God Member
Re: Rival returns, demands rematch with wife
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2024, 04:44:02 AM »
Which picture is which one?

Offline Cattywife

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2024, 10:54:24 AM »
Both are photoshops of Amanda

Offline beamon05

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2024, 10:38:48 PM »
Nice story

Offline YH5050

« Reply #4 on: Yesterday at 05:06:49 PM »
Great story! God I hope there is a rubber match planned!